I hate to bring this up...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I hate to bring this up...

On Aug. 10, the Red Sox were 72-43 and in first by 2 1/2 games. But in the nearly six weeks since, the Sox are 16-24, 6 out of first place, and barely clinging to the wild card.

What happened Aug. 10? Pedey was on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: I hate to bring this up...

oh boy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to I hate to bring this up...:
    [QUOTE]On Aug. 10, the Red Sox were 72-43 and in first by 2 1/2 games. But in the nearly six weeks since, the Sox are 16-24, 6 out of first place, and barely clincing to the wild card. What happened Aug. 10? Pedey was on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Hey Lloyd, I just watched Clays throwing session and he looked great.  Both Tito and Theo were watching.  We are just clinging but the best team will make the playoffs.  If it happens to be us, watch out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

final word on the post game Lloyd from PD, "we'll be all right, take a deep breath".

I'm going with that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pass-the-hubris-please. Show Pass-the-hubris-please's posts

Red Sox fans are so famously suicidal.  Tampa Bay will NOT make the playoffs. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1958lesspaul. Show 1958lesspaul's posts

David Ortiz

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: I hate to bring this up...:
    [QUOTE]final word on the post game Lloyd from PD, "we'll be all right, take a deep breath". I'm going with that.
    Posted by J-BAY[/QUOTE]

+1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]On Aug. 10, the Red Sox were 72-43 and in first by 2 1/2 games. But in the nearly six weeks since, the Sox are 16-24, 6 out of first place, and barely clinging to the wild card. What happened Aug. 10? Pedey was on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

If you hate to bring it up ,Why did you? I think you loved to bring it up. So WHAT !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Schilling was on SI's cover in 2004.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]On Aug. 10, the Red Sox were 72-43 and in first by 2 1/2 games. But in the nearly six weeks since, the Sox are 16-24, 6 out of first place, and barely clinging to the wild card. What happened Aug. 10? Pedey was on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

I am a big believer in the Sports Illustrated jinx.  Many times when Boston players have appeared on the cover, we either had injuries or went on a losing slump. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I hate to bring this up... : I am a big believer in the Sports Illustrated jinx.  Many times when Boston players have appeared on the cover, we either had injuries or went on a losing slump. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

This is the one time I hope youre wrong susan :)  Have faith

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I hate to bring this up... : If you hate to bring it up ,Why did you? I think you loved to bring it up. So WHAT !!!!
    Posted by donrd4[/QUOTE]
    To tick you off.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]WHAT HAPPENED ???  I'LL TELL YA WHAT HAPPENED......  THERE WAS AN EARTH QUAKE ON THE EAST COAST..... THE "FAULT" WENT RIGHT THRU WASHINGTON D C...... IT WASN'T THE "BIG O's" FAULT...... IT WAS BUSHE'S FAULT !!!!!!    YUK, YUK, YUK !!!CoolWink