1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: I hate to say it, but look for Michael Young to show up ........

In response to Bill-806's comment:

@ FENWAY today or Friday .........   I have it on good authority (local coffee shop) that the deal is done to either the Sox or Yank$........   STAND BY  !!!!!

You do realize the trading deadline is passed? And since waivers at this point would be the only way, the RS would be one of the last teams to get the chance to claim him? It is threads/posts like this that causes you to get the bulk of your flak.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

[QUOTE]

@ FENWAY today or Friday .........   I have it on good authority (local coffee shop) that the deal is done to either the Sox or Yank$........   STAND BY  !!!!!

You do realize the trading deadline is passed? And since waivers at this point would be the only way, the RS would be one of the last teams to get the chance to claim him? It is threads/posts like this that causes you to get the bulk of your flak.

[/QUOTE]

Bill has no clue....then when he realizes he's wrong about something he says it's because he was being funny.  I swear he's not the old man he claims to be....I'm thinking middle school aged kid.....for real.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

I'm surprised that the Phillies did not trade Young.  He is a free agent after this season.  I'm sure for Young like Papelbon, "Did not sign up for this."   LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bill has no clue....then when he realizes he's wrong about something he says it's because he was being funny.  I swear he's not the old man he claims to be....I'm thinking middle school aged kid.....for real.

"There ya go again" !!!!!!    You should be a little more understanding..... During my last EXILE,  BDC drove home the point about >RESPECT......  As DAD would say............  "SON, you should PRACTICE that"  !!!!!

[/QUOTE]

You've had a lot of chances Bill and offer little to this board other than silly middle school aged fodder.  I'm litteraly EMBARRASSED for you that you've been suspended from a sports forum twice in the last few months.  Once you respect this forum and the rules set in place here and practice a bit of your own advice.....then maybe I'll show you some back.  But after your offensive racist attacks to my herritage.....it wont be easy kid. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

He would never make it through waivers and that's what it would take now.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

He would pass through waivers until Friday at 4pm if the Phillies put him on waivers the minute the deadline passed and no one claimed him. There is no way he makes it to the Sox the Yanks would definitely place a claim on him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I know that ......  But J F says that "change" is coming to the B P & 3rd base...........   I see Holt hanging on to the UTILITY roll, but not full time 3rd base.......  That makes Snyder expendable !!!

[/QUOTE]

I'd like too see Xander get the call to come up and play 3rd. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from S5. Show S5's posts

You've had a lot of chances Bill and offer little to this board other than silly middle school aged fodder.  I'm litteraly EMBARRASSED for you that you've been suspended from a sports forum twice in the last few months.  Once you respect this forum and the rules set in place here and practice a bit of your own advice.....then maybe I'll show you some back.  But after your offensive racist attacks to my herritage.....it wont be easy kid. 

Please spare me/us of the usual one-way street stuff !!!  Stay on task with the thread, look for Michael Young !!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

I usually try to stay out of things like this, but I have to wonder if Bill even realizes that this post may be the most offensive and disrespectful thing he's ever posted.  Frown

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Someone's gonna be shown the door once again.   Goodbye Bill(and Dad).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

I hope I am wrong & you are right as @ age 36 Young is not what he used to be..........  I didn't get my INFO from the N S A, but a person that is near & dear to the family........   Howevaa,  John Farrell said today/last night that there are changes coming to the B P & 3rd base !!!!!

Bill - You are a clown. The changes will be the need for a bullpen arm and probably Bogaerts, no later than Sunday.  Remember, they have to activate Peavy by Saturday, send down De La Torre (Peavy), etc.

And as the previous poster stated, trading deadline is over.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

He probably would make it through waivers. If someone claimed him, they would have to take on his entire salary.

Sections
Shortcuts