I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......

WE JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO PUT THE GOOOOOD TEAMS AWAY....  WHAT SAY YOU, ALL YOU T-BALL LIBERALS ?????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......

I say you are on a see-saw BILL. Your back where you were in April with no hope that this team can rebound.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......

In Response to I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......:
      WE JUST DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY TO PUT THE GOOOOOD TEAMS AWAY....  WHAT SAY YOU, ALL YOU T-BALL LIBERALS ?????
    Posted by Bill-806

So -- how big is the line there at the Tobin?

Let us know if you change your mind before you jump.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

In Response to Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......:
    In Response to I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR....... : So -- how big is the line there at the Tobin? Let us know if you change your mind before you jump.
    Posted by royf19

or if you need a push

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Who won the WS as a wild card team not long ago?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

wow....ye of little faith...smh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from marstan. Show marstan's posts

YOU CAN GLOSS IT OVER ALL YOU WANT BUT THE SOX JUST
    DON'T HAVE THE BATS TO GET PAST THE YANKS AND RANGERS
    IN THE PLAYOFFS. YOU HAVE THREE GUYS IN THE LINEUP WITH
    OVER 20 HOMERS, AND ONLY PAPI IS A LEGIT HR HITTER. THE
    YANKS HAVE TEX AND GRANDERSON WHO WILL HIT 40 PLUS,
    AND CANO AND SWISHER WHO WILL HIT 30 . AND THAT DOESN'T
    EVEN COUNT A ROD, THE LEADER IN ACTIVE HRS. WITH OVER 600.
    THE YANKS ALSO HAVE BETTER PITCHING WITH CC LEADING THE
    WAY. HE WILL WIN 20. THE SOX HAVE NO ONE CLOSE. AFTER
    BECKETT AND LESTER, OUR STAFF CONSISTS OF BEDARD, MILLER,
    WAKE AND LACKEY. IT SOUNDS LIKE A STAFF THE METS WOULD
    PUT TOGETHER. CRAWFORD, SALTY, SCUTARO, AVILES, AND
    MC DONALD TRY HARD, BUT THEY ARE NOT PLAYOFF MATERIAL
    BY A LONG STRETCH. SO...WITH NO REAL POWER UP AND DOWN
    THE LINEUP, AND A SHORTAGE OF ARMS, YOU CAN ONLY BLAME
    ONE PERSON.... THEO EPSTEIN , FOR PUTTING TOGETHER THIS
    MENAGERIE OF STIFFS !!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Still a lot of baseball to be played - and three more games against NYY.

Too early to bail, Bill.  What would your father say?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Goofywocky. Show Goofywocky's posts

In Response to I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......:
    Posted by Bill-806

I'm not sure why liberals are involved here...what does that have to do with America's favorite pastime of baseball..unless you are really Michelle B. or Sarah P pretending to be a fan of a good patriotic game?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Bill, you seem like a nice guy who tends to react emotionally on a game-to-game basis.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

That series vs. the Yanks in Yankee stadium will tell us all how far the Sox will go into the playoffs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kannaman. Show kannaman's posts

I would say that Texas, Detroit or NY have to beat Beckett and Lester to get past the Sox. This series doesn't prove anything...no more than beating the Ranger's 3 out of 4 in Texas did a week ago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i understand Bill's pain but it is not time to panic yet Bill...lets be down a few games in the standings before we give up hope

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

NO BILL -- DON'T JUMP.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

Posted by Bill-806

No need to jump to conclusions like that.

I had a bad relationship with a Japanese girl.  That does not mean that all Japanese women are bad. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Bill,

Sox took 3 of 4 in Texas just last week.  S**t happens.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Dont take the playoffs gauranteed either. If they continue to play as they are forget about the playoffs. Rays are in the backyard. Sox are not playing with urgency. Lackey looks like he is pitching a no hitter, too arrogant useless pitcher.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbrod. Show tbrod's posts

Help! I'm having a nightmare while I'm still awake!
    Is Ian Kinsler still at bat???????????????
    In my dream, he seems to be up every at bat and hitting home runs!
    AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LouV. Show LouV's posts

As I said it a week ago, The Sox are slipping & sliding a week ago, and our
     so called mgr Francoma just keeps on chewing tobacco & spitting his sun
    flower seeds. PATHETIC! We have AAA ballplayers playing & no means of
    creating excitement & desire to win. They will NOT win the division because they\are not on fire & the leadership is useless. Next year we need a big
    shovel & get this talented club to play to their ability. LouV

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

To not acknowledge this team has a problem with consistency is to ignore the season entirely.  The management of the pitching staff and sending out these terrible three, four and five starters is going to put this team under the gun for the rest of the season.  Miller, Lackey, Wakefield(August version) they can't stop anybody unless the offense goes berserk.
    The playoffs could be very difficult this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ALittleBitSouth. Show ALittleBitSouth's posts

There may be a WS at Fenway, but then again . . . The Rays are only 8 games back, and we have only two (and maybe Bedard) pitchers with Francona doing his best to destroy some with much promise, like Doubront. What Tito did to his confidence Sunday was inexcusable. (Do gooders can abstain from the usual platitudes here.) 
    And then there's Adrian the Adored! Hot stats or not, does he know what clutch is???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......:
    In Response to I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR....... : I'm not sure why liberals are involved here...what does that have to do with America's favorite pastime of baseball..unless you are really Michelle B. or Sarah P pretending to be a fan of a good patriotic game?
    Posted by Goofywocky
    OK, LET ME HELP YOU...... ALL T-BALLERS, ARE LIBERALS !!!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kamdog. Show Kamdog's posts

For perspective, one must quote the Yankee Philosopher:

"It ain't over 'till its over."

The Sox have a lot of games to play, and they can certainly win 1 or 2 more than the Yanks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

As I said it a week ago, The Sox are slipping & sliding a week ago, and our  so called mgr Francoma just keeps on chewing tobacco & spitting his sun flower seeds. PATHETIC! We have AAA ballplayers playing & no means of creating excitement & desire to win. They will NOT win the division because they\are not on fire & the leadership is useless. Next year we need a big shovel & get this talented club to play to their ability. LouV
    Posted by LouV

It's an alias festival! 18 posts in 2 years. Again, go for another 18 in the next two. I think 9 per year is plenty for you.

Sections
Shortcuts