I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmosul. Show dmosul's posts

Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......

I stated that the Red Sox will not make the playoff in April and I am standing by my statement. The Red Sox will not make the playoffs this year. The Rays are 7 back and will catch the Red Sox.  Maybe in the off season they will fire this GM.

Just stop watching baseball when October comes so the rating suck. Then maybe we will see a salary cap or major chane in luxary tax so that this sport can be saved.  Watch the Patriots and the real national passtime FOOTBALL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......

In Response to Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......:
    In Response to Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR....... : hmm I thought Texas played San Franciso last year, wow I didn't know that they played in Yankees stadium...must have missed that...
    Posted by Beantowne

Good point ... in fact, a Yankee Stadium (new or old) has hosted World Series games in only one year since 2003.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR.......:
    In Response to I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR....... : Your right put a fork in them their done!!!!
    Posted by eperry266

Classic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileywasright. Show smileywasright's posts

In Response to Re: I HATE TO SAY IT....... BUT, THERE WILL BE NO WORLD SERIES AT FENWAY PAAAAK THIS YEAR....... : Good point ... in fact, a Yankee Stadium (new or old) has hosted World Series games in only one year since 2003.
    Posted by hill55

Hill, that's a great stat, but why pick 2003, let's pick 1995...........yankees 7 and sox 2.............would you like to back even further?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hill55. Show hill55's posts

Eight teams -- most likely including the Red Sox -- will advance to the postseason.

One team will get hot and win the World Series.

It's that simple.

Sections
Shortcuts