I have grown tired of the waco OIL-CAN Boyd on weei......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Re: I have grown tired of the waco OIL-CAN Boyd on weei......

He is certifiably insane but also honest to a fault which is rare in this world.  He claims Baseball gave up on him but in his last season with Texas he was 2-7 with a 6.68 ERA and a WHIP of 1.55 in 1991 which is Lackeyesque.  He would probably still have had a job if he were pitching today but in that era he was clearly done.

He is  a bitter man and Callahan repeatedly asked him if he wouldn't have performed better clean and sober and he would not admit to it.  He is still an addict and it will kill him if he doesn't get professional help.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

No, he just said he thought he would have pitched the same if he were sober.

Anyways, did he hang up on them?  Why did he do that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Andrew Mitch and the addict's live in "denial" like a river in Egypt!  He is adamant that substances did not impair his abilities, more jutification for not only having done them back in the 80's as a successful Major League pitcher but most disturbingly up to today with no regrets! Like I said, insanely honest emphasis on the insanity!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

In Response to Re: I have grown tired of the waco OIL-CAN Boyd on weei......:
    [QUOTE]Andrew Mitch and the addict's live in "denial" like a river in Egypt!  He is adamant that substances did not impair his abilities, more jutification for not only having done them back in the 80's as a successful Major League pitcher but most disturbingly up to today with no regrets! Like I said, insanely honest emphasis on the insanity!
    Posted by william93063[/QUOTE]

Well, I believe that a man should be allowed to put something that EXISTS IN NATURE into his body if he WILLINGFULLY chooses to do so....Essentially, he consumed/consumes PLANTS!  It is only illegal or considered to be bad because someone or group of people decided so........Now that's MY definition of INSANE!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

That is my contribution to the thread... thanks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

In Response to Re: I have grown tired of the waco OIL-CAN Boyd on weei......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I have grown tired of the waco OIL-CAN Boyd on weei...... : Well, I believe that a man should be allowed to put something that EXISTS IN NATURE into his body if he WILLINGFULLY chooses to do so....Essentially, he consumed/consumes PLANTS!  It is only illegal or considered to be bad because someone or group of people decided so........Now that's MY definition of INSANE!!!!!
    Posted by andrewmitch[/QUOTE]

Sure if you do pure unadalturated coca leaves without being cut by baby laxative, inositol powder and Hep c which is on a large percentage of US minted bills! Crack is even more refined and dangerous so your point is then?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

What does Oil Can have to do with Waco, Texas?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

Zilla I was wondering the same thing but imagine Can and David Koresh hanging together!  That would truly be something to see!

Sections
Shortcuts