I Just Had a Piece of Fried Chicken And......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Re: I Just Had a Piece of Fried Chicken And......

KFC's cole slaw is king, but Pop-eyes' spicy curly fries are yummy-yum-yum!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I like their rice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

In Response to Re: I Just Had a Piece of Fried Chicken And......:
    [QUOTE]Hi jessey; in all honesty, back in August I believed we would be facing you in the ALCS. And  one of us tonight would be rooting for our team in the World Series. What happened?
    Posted by 2004Idiots
    [/QUOTE]

You sabotaged the team, little boy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Ahh

I see you are finally making nice with harness!

A stooge and an idiot ... durn good company.

Laugh til my cheeks get sore ...

nyuck, nyuck, nyuck ....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

yes la la la land style.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

I thought for sure there would be a ALCS between Boston and NY, but then I have been thinking the same thing for the last 6 years.  Actually, I wasn't sure of it, I was just hoping for it. What is the old saying, "The best laid plans of mice and men"?

There are two things I never bet on - (The Trotters and the Yanks). However, based upon SPC's predictions the last two years, I do bet on Boston and usually win. But I should mention that I go the opposite way of SPC's predictions.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]SinceYaz: I have a great deal of respect for you. You are an educated, well spoken individual. Your posts are witty and highly entertaining. I know you are well aware of history. Now I don't compare the bullies on this forum with the Holocaust or McCarthyism(of the 50s) or the tragedy in South Hadley, but I do believe you have to stand up to them whether you are the victim or an innocent bystander. In fact the MA education department requires all of our public schools to have a bully prevention curriculum in place this school year. Bullies have to be confronted. In 2012 it is not enough to turn the other cheek. Bullies have to be told to stop in real life situations or this asylum, better known as Red Sox: On the front burner.
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

LOL, more of the same garbage. Also, predicting a World Championship when the RS don't even have a Mgr or GM yet and may even be sold is not surprising. No one should expect anything else from this poster.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Here's guessing that Fried Chicken sales are up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Hi my name is 2004Idiots. I am a Sox fan. Today I started a thread on wishig Lackey a happy birthday and then I made a few posts dissing Lackey. You might say I am conflicted but I remain forever an opportunist... er I mean an optimist. For instance I hope we sign Pujols and Fielder this year and move AGon to RF... you see I am a real fan.

If you want to see just how great a fan I am check out my thread where I put out big 3 in beer and chicken outfits... its because I am a real fan that I do this, really I love all 3 of those guys. Really I do.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]knuckleheadstephens, just come home from grade school? How was 3rd grade today? Did you giggle when your good friend harnass expelled gas? Now go do your homeworK!
    Posted by 2004Idiots[/QUOTE]

Still repeating the same childish rank outs? Sad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

I am a stooge!  Woooooooo!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Can we get back to fried chicken please?  Its not that I don't appreciate a good juvenile internet forum squabble.  But, you can't compare that with Popeye's spicy blend.  Gotta roll a few of those biscuits on the side of course.  And red beans and rice, goes without saying. Mmm-mm.  And, skip the fountain drink.  BEER.  Beer and fried chicken.  Hardly a better combination on earth ...

...well ... 

... Maybe the one below, which a few of you  fine folk may recognize.  I vote for this spread as the new off-day clubhouse pitcher spread:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

[QUOTE]Can we get back to fried chicken please?  Its not that I don't appreciate a good juvenile internet forum squabble.  But, you can't compare that with Popeye's spicy blend.  Gotta roll a few of those biscuits on the side of course.  And red beans and rice, goes without saying. Mmm-mm.  And, skip the fountain drink.  BEER.  Beer and fried chicken.  Hardly a better combination on earth ... ...well ...   ... Maybe the one below, which a few of you  fine folk may recognize.  I vote for this spread as the new off-day clubhouse pitcher spread:
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]Isn't that the inside of the album cover for Tres Hombres? Man that looks tasty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Just Had a Piece of Fried Chicken And...... : Isn't that the inside of the album cover for Tres Hombres? Man that looks tasty.
    Posted by carnie[/QUOTE]

bingo.  I used to just stare at that for hours.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m