I just sat in a chair! (This Thread is Officially DEAD)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Re: I just sat in a chair!

this is almost as great as the WHY IS BURRITO T SO GREAT thread!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

All About BurritoT was a successful thread, and I could never find it in the archives. Ugh....

We should all post a photo of the chair we sit in while we do our dirty work here on the forum.  I wonder what sort of chair moonslav59 sits in.  I think Bill-806 sits on a wooden bench that his dad made in the garage back in the day.  Yoshi has a beautiful purple bean-bag that she flops in with the laptop.  

Our chair might just be our best friend.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

This is the chair that I feel like I am sitting in when I try to read every word of a kimsaysthis post:

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i have a futon. thats kind of like a chair... right?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Kim's chair:

Image Detail

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

my chair when i skip the honeydew list....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair!:
    In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! :   Can't we all just get along ??....
    Posted by NHBALLFAN

Sure. Now that the Sox fans that Yankee fans don't want on a Sox board have been banned, we should all just get along and forget about it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

kimsaysthis aspires to be board enemy #1 , and pike just won't stop being a jerk long enough to cede the crown.
    Posted by BurritoT

I'll take it. Rather that then some passive poster who doesn't mind that Sox fans are being eliminated to make Yankee fans more comfortable here. Where do I sign?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Um, I guess I owe you an apology kim. I think we are talking about two different Smilies. I was talking about the Smiley that used to bait the yankee fans about the yankees being overpaid, aged, steroid users, who had the umpires on their payroll, and brought out similar childish responses about the sox from them. And of course, that was a real picture of Smiley when he was younger, I'll try to keep up. I like the way that you say you have the right to your opinion like everyone else here, while you constantly attack others for theirs. Anyway, we could do this forever, so I won't take up any more of your valuable time. So many people need attacking and so little ammunition. I've strayed too far off topic already. Here's my chair:
    Posted by MikeNagy

Anyone that wants to bait Yankee fans would be doing it on a Yankee board. Sox fans having a little fun with their rival on a Sox board shouldn't be considered "baiting Yankee fans". Yankee fans who voluntarily come to a rival team board should take things like that in stride while they're here, and understand it comes with the territory. At least the stable ones do. You shouldn't be on a rival team board if you get offended by everything said about your team there. And it is only baseball which makes it even more ridiculous.

You've spent endless hours and days defending the Yankees and their sensitive fans here. I've never seen you do the same with anything said about the Sox or their fans here. That makes zero sense to me. Only you can explain that.

Btw, any comments from you as to Mikeyinthebronx's numerous aliases here, including "Benito" with similar posts to Beni? I didn't think so. You're not even hanging out in his thread like you did with Beni. Why is that exactly? Isn't he doing the same thing?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

kimsaysthis you seem to have a hit-list of all the Yankee posters on the forum, maybe you could help me fill out their Forum Line-up Card?

Batting Order:

1)  jete02fan
    2)  pinstripezac
    3)  jesseyeric
    4)
    5)  nhsteven
    6)  TBINFL (aka the-babe)
    7)
    8)  Camelwalk
    9)  mikeyinthebronx

Manager: ThatWasMe

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Thanks, you have a nice chair also.
    Posted by MikeNagy

That is a very fine chair.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : what time zone are you in?
    Posted by mryazz

The Twilight Zone.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

kimsaysthis you seem to have a hit-list of all the Yankee posters on the forum, maybe you could help me fill out their Forum Line-up Card ? Batting Order: 1)   jete02fan 2)   pinstripezac 3)   jesseyeric 4) 5)   nhsteven 6)   TBINFL (aka the-babe) 7) 8)   Camelwalk 9)   mikeyinthebronx Manager: ThatWasMe
    Posted by BurritoT

I'll get back to you, seeing as the list is endless.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Anyone that wants to bait Yankee fans would be doing it on a Yankee board. Sox fans having a little fun with their rival on a Sox board shouldn't be considered "baiting Yankee fans". Yankee fans who voluntarily come to a rival team board should take things like that in stride while they're here, and understand it comes with the territory. At least the stable ones do. You shouldn't be on a rival team board if you get offended by everything said about your team there. And it is only baseball which makes it even more ridiculous. You've spent endless hours and days defending the Yankees and their sensitive fans here. I've never seen you do the same with anything said about the Sox or their fans here. That makes zero sense to me. Only you can explain that. Btw, any comments from you as to Mikeyinthebronx's numerous aliases here, including "Benito" with similar posts to Beni? I didn't think so. You're not even hanging out in his thread like you did with Beni. Why is that exactly? Isn't he doing the same thing?
    Posted by kimsaysthis

Mikey's no friend of mine, if that is him. I don't think anybody should have mulitple identities or impersonate other posters. Whoever it is does a great imitation of your little pal. You should be enjoying his posts since he posts like "Beni". Best to just ignore him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Mikey's no friend of mine, if that is him. I don't think anybody should have mulitple identities or impersonate other posters. Whoever it is does a great imitation of your little pal. You should be enjoying his posts since he posts like "Beni". Best to just ignore him.
    Posted by MikeNagy

Soooo, making all your posts about Beni being a Sox fan's alias, and attacking him on his threads all that time for his posts was time well-spent to you? And now that it's Mikey, a Yankee fan, with one of his aliases you just ignore him and let him be? That doesn't make sense. Especially, for MikeNagy the "Sox" fan.

And you have to know now, that all the immitating posters that showed up in his threads saying three or four words that were blamed on Beni were Mikey as well, right? Still nothing?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Are we at least 99% sure that Benito is Mikey? Otherwise, this is a lot of hooey.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Are we at least 99% sure that Benito is Mikey? Otherwise, this is a lot of hooey.
    Posted by nhsteven

Kim's assumptions are always correct, just ask her.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Kim's assumptions are always correct, just ask her.
    Posted by MikeNagy

I believe it was J-Bay who came to that conclusion

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Kim's assumptions are always correct, just ask her.
    Posted by MikeNagy

I logged on recently and made a celebratory post about the absence of Pike.  Kim claims I did it because I'd seen Kim online and did it for Kim's benefit.  That is absolutely false....I have zero interest in Kim and never have had any....and as I'm pretty direct here and in real life it's a bizarre stance for Kim to take.

Of course, now Kim claims I'm a liar because, of course, Kim must be correct.  Hilarious.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : I believe it was J-Bay who came to that conclusion
    Posted by nhsteven

Wow, Kim agrees with J-Bay, first time for everything. She has plenty of assumptions of her own, that are solely based on what she wants to believe.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Wow, Kim agrees with J-Bay, first time for everything. She has plenty of assumptions of her own, that are solely based on what she wants to believe.
    Posted by MikeNagy

Ya think?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

To quote kimsaysthis, "Sooooooo."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Sections
Shortcuts