I just sat in a chair! (This Thread is Officially DEAD)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: I just sat in a chair!

Here is pike's baby chair:

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

In response to "Re: I just sat in a chair!": [QUOTE]No EdithBunker  approved it from the forum graveyard. Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE] Lol. My post which prompted this reply was deleted. Amazing really.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

My uncle's dying wish - he wanted me on his lap. He was in the electric chair.
    Rodney Dangerfield

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

This is a sketch of pike by his keeper, I especially like the point on the sketch marked #8, this is where most of his best work comes from.

Now I am going to charge my i-pod, off to the gym.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair!:
    [QUOTE]My uncle's dying wish - he wanted me on his lap. He was in the electric chair. Rodney Dangerfield
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

Hilarious !!! Three exclamation points !!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 111SoxFan111. Show 111SoxFan111's posts

In response to "Re: I just sat in a chair!": [QUOTE]Idiots is working for the BDC, this I am sure of. I took him to task 3 times in the last month and each post and one thread were deleted.  FACT. Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]. Yep. I was poking a bit of fun at the fact many of Bills threads seem to have Idiots' endorsement. Guess I crossed some invisible line. If I disappear there is a package with irrefutabable proof. It's in locker number .... arrrrrggghhhhh!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]Idiots is working for the BDC, this I am sure of. I took him to task 3 times in the last month and each post and one thread were deleted.  FACT.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Yep. i saw that thread. Don't understand why it was deleted. I mean, it didn't even mention a chair

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Yep. i saw that thread. Don't understand why it was deleted. I mean, it didn't even mention a chair
    Posted by antibody[/QUOTE]

anti we should all post a photo of the chair we use the most, perhaps the one we use when commenting here.... my guess is that at least pone poster has to post from bed, some on sofa's.... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: I just sat in a chair!": . Yep. I was poking a bit of fun at the fact many of Bills threads seem to have Idiots' endorsement. Guess I crossed some invisible line. If I disappear there is a package with irrefutabable proof. It's in locker number .... arrrrrggghhhhh!!!!
    Posted by 111SoxFan111[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have a list but it isn't worth going into.... I had a thread making fun of Bill a tad, even Bill said he thought it was funny and moments later it was gone "Hope and Change comes to the Forum".... it was going to be a masterpiece.  

Odly only one line made fun of bill the rest made fun of others, the Red Sox, and I even made fun of myself!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Where is pike? Did the orderlies finally catch him sneaking down to the nurses station and getting on the computer?
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

LOL Mike

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

Here's a chair some posters are probably sitting in.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yoshimi25. Show Yoshimi25's posts

I'll be sitting in a chair tomorrow night...one in right field at the Prog...if I understand the seating chart correctly...it should be Ichiro/fence/me. 

Watch for updates on the news.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I hate those "Dos Equis" commercials. If the old bearded guy who isn't the least bit interesting doesn't always drink beer, why would I place any stock in what kind of beer he drinks?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Here I sit in my broken chair. My wings are broken and so is my chair.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I just clicked on this thread and thought of John Belushi

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : well it does seem to be set up for a lap top.
    Posted by mryazz[/QUOTE]

Never thought of that.

Hmmmm ...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]Here's a chair some posters are probably sitting in.
    Posted by royf19[/QUOTE]

Ouch royf19!  I want to know which posters weigh 400 pounds, and post from their chair which is actually their bed. I know there are some of you out there who fit that description. Admit it!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Cheap way to get posters like "Mike Nagy" and JBay to chime in by adding Pike to the thread. Apparently, they, like you, like harassing a 70 year old man who just doesn't like negative posts about the Sox. Well done. Can Examiner be far behind?

Sections
Shortcuts