I just sat in a chair! (This Thread is Officially DEAD)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: I just sat in a chair!

In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair!:
    [QUOTE]kim  have you ever considered shutting up?
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

Oooo. Did I blow the secret of your success? My bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : I've often thought that, Burrito.
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]

Chilli did you purposely log on just to make negative comments towards kimsaysalot ?

Shame on you shame!  Laughing

And yes on the BDC staffer, the one abusing his powers and ordered to start generic threads like a school teacher with a class plan for the day.

I had a legitimate thread the other day calling for the BDC to limit thread creation to 2 max per day, with unlimited posting. It was met with some enthusiasm before it was removed from the board. Not moved but removed.

I am in my chair again.... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! :    Chilli did you purposely log on just to make negative comments towards kimsays alot ? Shame on you shame!   And yes on the BDC staffer, the one abusing his powers and ordered to start generic threads like a school teacher with a class plan for the day. I had a legitimate thread the other day calling for the BDC to limit thread creation to 2 max per day, with unlimited posting. It was met with some enthusiasm before it was removed from the board. Not moved but  re moved. I am in my chair again.... 

And you gained a buddy solely with his self-interest in mind. Kudos to you. I've heard he owns his own recording studio, and is a financial advisor, research scientist and astronaut. I think he may possibly be a part-owner of the Red Sox as well. Again, well done.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chilliwings. Show Chilliwings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! :    Chilli did you purposely log on just to make negative comments towards kimsays alot ? Shame on you shame!   And yes on the BDC staffer, the one abusing his powers and ordered to start generic threads like a school teacher with a class plan for the day. I had a legitimate thread the other day calling for the BDC to limit thread creation to 2 max per day, with unlimited posting. It was met with some enthusiasm before it was removed from the board. Not moved but  re moved. I am in my chair again.... 

You mean my stalker?  It's hilarious.  I have never started a conversation with that person....but that person seems obsessed with me.  It started when I had the audacity to post somewhere that I thought Babe Ruth was a better player than Ted Williams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : You mean my stalker?  It's hilarious.  I have never started a conversation with that person....but that person seems obsessed with me.  It started when I had the audacity to post somewhere that I thought Babe Ruth was a better player than Ted Williams.
    Posted by Chilliwings[/QUOTE]

You actually made numerous posts that I was Pike. But, like the last time you jumped out while I was posting and denied it had anything to do with what I was saying, telling the truth is not your forte.

Interesting you use the term "stalker". I think you're MY stalker. Good luck with that. That's twice it blew up on you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]Cheap way to get posters like "Mike Nagy" and JBay to chime in by adding Pike to the thread. Apparently, they, like you, like harassing a 70 year old man who just doesn't like negative posts about the Sox. Well done. Can Examiner be far behind?
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

I had already posted in the thread before Burrito mentioned your mentor. I like the way you put my name in quotes. I guess you still think I am somebody else. Ironic that I don't think you are pike, like many do, just because you share the same mentality. He does a little more than just not liking negative posts about the sox. He constantly attacks other posters, like yourself. He is the master of multiple identities, something that you pupport to distain, yet you turn a blind eye to his doing it. You are vicious, he's just a couple of pitches shy of a  complete game. How do you know he is a 70 year old man?

You act like a public forum is your own little toy, and you have the right to decide what other people should or should not post.

Start your own forum. Pike could poplulate it for you in no time with scores of "true sox fans". Put on your big girl panties and grow up.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Well said... and yes I am sitting in my chair.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I think catchers should get a chair

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : I had already posted in the thread before Burrito mentioned your mentor. I like the way you put my name in quotes. I guess you still think I am somebody else. Ironic that I don't think you are pike, like many do, just because you share the same mentality. He does a little more than just not liking negative posts about the sox. He constantly attacks other posters, like yourself. He is the master of multiple identities, something that you pupport to distain, yet you turn a blind eye to his doing it. You are vicious, he's just a couple of pitches shy of a  complete game. How do you know he is a 70 year old man? You act like a public forum is your own little toy, and you have the right to decide what other people should or should not post. Start your own forum. Pike could poplulate it for you in no time with scores of "true sox fans". Put on your big girl panties and grow up.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

I've always put your name in quotes right back to the time you used to hang out in Beni's threads defending the Yankees, and attacking a Sox fan. You never even posted about the Sox in all that time. Beni was your only interest on this board. Kind of a strange way for a Sox fan to spend their time here.

You don't consider your posts about Pike, who apparently isn't even here, attacking a poster. That's interesting. You probably don't believe all the posts you made to Beni was attacking a poster either. My posts are always in response to attacks. Big Difference.

Any name that was Pike sounded the same. It wasn't multiple identities pretending to be other people like your Yankee pals. For the most part, they also seemed to be created when other identities were banned. But I don't believe anyone should be able to create multiple screennames and I have said that before. And he said he was a 70 year old man, and has had conversations with posters that pretty much backed that up.

The posters who seem to be deciding what everyone can say here are all Yankee fans/trolls. Something you never seem to see. There isn't a single post by a Yankee fan that you would have a problem with. That's not even neutral, that's completely bias against Sox fans. Maybe you're on the wrong forum.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

How is it that I have seen 9 posts, 4 by me and 5 by others, in the last 3 days deleted that contained a comment or question to whether 2004Idiots works for the BDC.

Is this a state secret? NONE of these posts were derogatory, challenging, or of malice in any way. They were as simple as "Hey Idiots can you tell us if you are a BDC staff member or not? Just curious".... why would that post be deleted?

What is going on here? Is someone over-using their privileges with the delete button?

Where do we find this button? I would like to have one to.

I think if someone is a staff member here posing as a regular poster they should be identifiable, don't you?

BDCDottie and BDCIdiots, I can live with that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

There was never any answer why Moon's realistic look at the Yankees thread was deleted. Why do you think they're going to tell you what happened to your posts?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Not just mine but 3 other posters. I think it is wrong if a poster here has special privileges especially if that poster tries to dominate the board and mainly with cut/paste contributions. Contributions if you can call it that. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Not just mine but 3 other posters. I think it is wrong if a poster here has special privileges especially if that poster tries to dominate the board and mainly with cut/paste contributions. Contributions if you can call it that. 

It's probably Mikey. He has a lot of power here. He can be Beni and not be banned, and have multiple other characters on the board, and not be banned. That doesn't happen to Sox fans. And 2004Idiots posts a lot of negative things about the players. Can he possibly have one more chicken and beer thread going? I'm sure he can.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Idiots constantly re-posts pictures of a fat Beckett or Lackey eating chicken etc., over and over again. The exact same photos time and time again. 

These posts we have made will all be gone soon... if we were talking about any other poster on the board the posts would remain. This is the question.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]Idiots constantly re-posts pictures of a fat Beckett or Lackey eating chicken etc., over and over again. The exact same photos time and time again.  These posts we have made will all be gone soon... if we were talking about any other poster on the board the posts would remain. This is the question .

No. Not if it's a Yankee fan. I had a thread removed where I just said to ignore the Yankee fans when they tell you that you can't be positive, you have to be realistic. It's ridiculous. There was nothing offensive in it, even some of the Yankee fans said so. Some of them don't want that here. Why they get to decide that, I don't know. I'm sure JBay is a big help as usual.

See? Now my post will be removed for sure. Want a post removed? Put JBay in it. FTR Mikey is his pal and the reason he's been able to wreak havoc on the board for so long. And, yes, I believe Mikey is using JBay.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : I've always put your name in quotes right back to the time you used to hang out in Beni's threads defending the Yankees, and attacking a Sox fan. You never even posted about the Sox in all that time. Beni was your only interest on this board. Kind of a strange way for a Sox fan to spend their time here. You don't consider your posts about Pike, who apparently isn't even here, attacking a poster. That's interesting. You probably don't believe all the posts you made to Beni was attacking a poster either. My posts are always in response to attacks. Big Difference. Any name that was Pike sounded the same. It wasn't multiple identities pretending to be other people like your Yankee pals. For the most part, they also seemed to be created when other identities were banned. But I don't believe anyone should be able to create multiple screennames and I have said that before. And he said he was a 70 year old man, and has had conversations with posters that pretty much backed that up. The posters who seem to be deciding what everyone can say here are all Yankee fans/trolls. Something you never seem to see. There isn't a single post by a Yankee fan that you would have a problem with. That's not even neutral, that's completely bias against Sox fans. Maybe you're on the wrong forum.

Beni, Beni, Beni. You are the one fixated on “Beni” whoever or whatever he was. Do you really believe he was that shirtless kid in the avatar? I used to call him out on spewing nonsense, which would come back to bite us all, which to you is defending the yankees. I used to get into it with babe and other trolls, and have posted a lot of things pertaining to the sox. You are the one that won’t let “Beni” rest in peace, but don’t let the truth get in the way of what you want to believe.

As far as “Your posts are always in response to attacks”. You run around the board attacking anyone who posts anything you don’t like, yankee fans and sox fans alike, even when there is no mention of you. How is that responding to attacks?

And yes, pike is just a kindly old man who loves the red sox. Forget all the times he’s attacked other posters including myself. You make it sound like “any name that was Pike sounded the same” being some sort of justification. Do silversteinsox, Calzone65, chrishouse, sunslav, echo, sound the same to you? I don’t have any yankee pals with multiple identities.

And no, I don’t buy into your paranoia about yankee fans/trolls controlling the board. You are the one that is unhappy here, and you still think that you can bully others and control the board. You don’t approve of most of the sox fans, let alone the yankee fans. Maybe you are on the wrong forum.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Yes, yes!  Yes!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]Yes, yes!  Yes!

Sit back down in your chair, Burrito.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Beni, Beni, Beni. You are the one fixated on “Beni” whoever or whatever he was. Do you really believe he was that shirtless kid in the avatar? I used to call him out on spewing nonsense, which would come back to bite us all, which to you is defending the yankees. I used to get into it with babe and other trolls, and have posted a lot of things pertaining to the sox. You are the one that won’t let “Beni” rest in peace, but don’t let the truth get in the way of what you want to believe.   As far as “Your posts are always in response to attacks”. You run around the board attacking anyone who posts anything you don’t like, yankee fans and sox fans alike, even when there is no mention of you. How is that responding to attacks?   And yes, pike is just a kindly old man who loves the red sox. Forget all the times he’s attacked other posters including myself. You make it sound like “any name that was Pike sounded the same” being some sort of justification. Do silversteinsox, Calzone65, chrishouse, sunslav, echo, sound the same to you? I don’t have any yankee pals with multiple identities.   And no, I don’t buy into your paranoia about yankee fans/trolls controlling the board. You are the one that is unhappy here, and you still think that you can bully others and control the board. You don’t approve of most of the sox fans, let alone the yankee fans. Maybe you are on the wrong forum.
    Posted by MikeNagy[/QUOTE]

Beni's profile said he was 25 years old. I'm sure in all the time your spent obsessing about him, you must have read his profile. That picture, obviously, wasn't of him now. Try to keep up. And your comment about him spewing nonsense, is nonsense. He was taking stories right out of the press and pointing them out. You feeling his comments would come back to bite us pretty much means you think we have to explain ourselves to Yankee fans here. And should.

As for "letting him rest in peace" LOL. A Sox fan getting put in some kind of limbo, then banned twice all for pointing out problems on the Yankees on a Sox board is a disgrace. You, apparently, feel posters should only post what makes Yankee fans comfortable here, and believe he should be gone.

Commenting on posts is not "attacking" posters. I have a right to my opinion just like anyone else. Putting up negative pics of posters is attacking posters like you did. Your pal Zac started the rumor I was Pike because he didn't like Pike, and he didn't like me. Two posters who say positive things about the Sox and, in my case, not so positive things about the Yankees. He didn't do it because he believed I was Pike, but because he thought he'd just try to kill two birds with one stone. Can you name any other posters who fit that description that remain here? He's been doing things like that for a long time. Too long. Your comment about me not being Pike, completely leaves out the person responsible -- your pal Zac.

You're the only person who thinks I meant screennames when I said the posters sounded the same. Or maybe you didn't, and felt it was easier to respond to that way. And using terms like "paranoia" is as old as the Internet itself to exaggerate my comments as to what is obviously a Yankee fan bias here. They removed Moon's thread about the Yankees. Need I say more?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHBALLFAN. Show NHBALLFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Beni's profile said he was 25 years old. I'm sure in all the time your spent obsessing about him, you must have read his profile. That picture, obviously, wasn't of him now. Try to keep up. And your comment about him spewing nonsense, is nonsense. He was taking stories right out of the press and pointing them out. You feeling his comments would come back to bite us pretty much means you think we have to explain ourselves to Yankee fans here. And should. As for "letting him rest in peace" LOL. A Sox fan getting put in some kind of limbo, then banned twice all for pointing out problems on the Yankees on a Sox board is a disgrace. You, apparently, feel posters should only post what makes Yankee fans comfortable here, and believe he should be gone. Commenting on posts is not "attacking" posters. I have a right to my opinion just like anyone else. Putting up negative pics of posters is attacking posters like you did. Your pal Zac started the rumor I was Pike because he didn't like Pike, and he didn't like me. Two posters who say positive things about the Sox and, in my case, not so positive things about the Yankees. He didn't do it because he believed I was Pike, but because he thought he'd just try to kill two birds with one stone. Can you name any other posters who fit that description that remain here? He's been doing things like that for a long time. Too long. Your comment about me not being Pike, completely leaves out the person responsible -- your pal Zac. You're the only person who thinks I meant screennames when I said the posters sounded the same. Or maybe you didn't, and felt it was easier to respond to that way. And using terms like "paranoia" is as old as the Internet itself to exaggerate my comments as to what is obviously a Yankee fan bias here. They removed Moon's thread about the Yankees. Need I say more?
      Can't we all just get along ??....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

kimsaysthis aspires to be board enemy #1, and pike just won't stop being a jerk long enough to cede the crown.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I just sat in a chair! : Beni's profile said he was 25 years old. I'm sure in all the time your spent obsessing about him, you must have read his profile. That picture, obviously, wasn't of him now. Try to keep up. And your comment about him spewing nonsense, is nonsense. He was taking stories right out of the press and pointing them out. You feeling his comments would come back to bite us pretty much means you think we have to explain ourselves to Yankee fans here. And should. As for "letting him rest in peace" LOL. A Sox fan getting put in some kind of limbo, then banned twice all for pointing out problems on the Yankees on a Sox board is a disgrace. You, apparently, feel posters should only post what makes Yankee fans comfortable here, and believe he should be gone. Commenting on posts is not "attacking" posters. I have a right to my opinion just like anyone else. Putting up negative pics of posters is attacking posters like you did. Your pal Zac started the rumor I was Pike because he didn't like Pike, and he didn't like me. Two posters who say positive things about the Sox and, in my case, not so positive things about the Yankees. He didn't do it because he believed I was Pike, but because he thought he'd just try to kill two birds with one stone. Can you name any other posters who fit that description that remain here? He's been doing things like that for a long time. Too long. Your comment about me not being Pike, completely leaves out the person responsible -- your pal Zac. You're the only person who thinks I meant screennames when I said the posters sounded the same. Or maybe you didn't, and felt it was easier to respond to that way. And using terms like "paranoia" is as old as the Internet itself to exaggerate my comments as to what is obviously a Yankee fan bias here. They removed Moon's thread about the Yankees. Need I say more?

Um, I guess I owe you an apology kim. I think we are talking about two different Smilies. I was talking about the Smiley that used to bait the yankee fans about the yankees being overpaid, aged, steroid users, who had the umpires on their payroll, and brought out similar childish responses about the sox from them. And of course, that was a real picture of Smiley when he was younger, I'll try to keep up. I like the way that you say you have the right to your opinion like everyone else here, while you constantly attack others for theirs. Anyway, we could do this forever, so I won't take up any more of your valuable time. So many people need attacking and so little ammunition.

I've strayed too far off topic already. Here's my chair:

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

That is a good chair sir. I applaud your chair.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

[QUOTE]That is a good chair sir. I applaud your chair.

Thanks, you have a nice chair also.