I just want to know from the forum.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

I just want to know from the forum.

Have any of you ever served and have experienced actual combat?

I was a crew chief/doorgunner with the 101st airborne div from 70-71. AO camp eagle, viet-nam

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: I just want to know from the forum.

Thanks for your service!!!   :)

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

Simple question and yet two posts get removed. Please tell me someone didn't come in here and attack the armed services.

just the mods

actually those were both harmless Hammah29 posts

1st one giving conan props

2nd one asking why it was deleted

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Galfough. Show Galfough's posts

I was an F-15 mechanic during Desert Storm. So actual combat no, in the Airforce we sent the officers in to do the fighting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Simple question and yet two posts get removed. Please tell me someone didn't come in here and attack the armed services.

Most likely. Try it on the Pats forum and youll be hi-jacked in seconds by Ricky--aka "Godverment". Athiest, anarchist, anti-military, anti-Semitic, intentionally inflammatory troll. A thread like this would be hit in literally seconds. Ive seen him belittle and slam vets in one anti-American rant after another. Hes the only person on all these forums I actually have on ignore. So yeah, theyre out there. Sick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:

Most likely. Try it on the Pats forum and youll be hi-jacked in seconds by Ricky--aka "Godverment". Athiest, anarchist, anti-military, anti-Semitic, intentionally inflammatory troll. A thread like this would be hit in literally seconds. Ive seen him belittle and slam vets in one anti-American rant after another. Hes the only person on all these forums I actually have on ignore. So yeah, theyre out there. Sick.

what's your reason for challenging my credibility

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

I'll vouch for the accuracy of your post zac.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Vietnam and Gulf War. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to maxbialystock's comment:

Vietnam and Gulf War. 

welcome home brother! :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

The hell it is, Griff. You don't murder animals; you kill 'em.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Desert Storm

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

10 years army, got out after last deployment Bosnia.

peacekeeping, rather than combat.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Peacekeeping, especially in Bosnia, was and is a big deal.  Well done, and thanks. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to ConanObrien's comment:

Halo vet here.

well conan, I tried to extend kudo's to you on being a halo vet. the mods deleted it. why? your guess is as good as mine. however, I did a tour in germany after nam and got to make some extra cash doing ordinary (lol) 3,000 footers and quite a few 800ft practice combat jumps. even a few jumps from a uh1h (4 man sticks). that said, I truely honor you for having the stones to jump from 30,000 and really fly, not fall until you deployed your chute at what? about 3,000? you my friend were totally on the jazz.............what civilians don't know is that it only takes about 2 minutes to fall that far............at what? about a buck and a quater an hour?

whooooooooooooooooooooooooouh!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

Halo vet here.

well conan, I tried to extend kudo's to you on being a halo vet. the mods deleted it. why? your guess is as good as mine. however, I did a tour in germany after nam and got to make some extra cash doing ordinary (lol) 3,000 footers and quite a few 800ft practice combat jumps. even a few jumps from a uh1h (4 man sticks). that said, I truely honor you for having the stones to jump from 30,000 and really fly, not fall until you deployed your chute at what? about 3,000? you my friend were totally on the jazz.............what civilians don't know is that it only takes about 2 minutes to fall that far............at what? about a buck and a quater an hour?

Halo is a video game.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac35. Show pinstripezac35's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I'll vouch for the accuracy of your post zac.

thanks nut

thanks 2 all 4 your service & sacrifices

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:

Halo vet here.

oh it is eh smart guy? I wouldn't know cause I don't play video games. but I sure as hell know what making an actual halo jump requires.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

kriky baldy! I didn't know you had it in ya. 10 years? I'll guess you were atleast an E-7. and if you were an officer probably a capt or major. either or, nice going bro.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to Galfough's comment:

I was an F-15 mechanic during Desert Storm. So actual combat no, in the Airforce we sent the officers in to do the fighting.

lol! you call that fighting? I got a buddy at my vfw who was an A-10 driver during desert storm. I also know an ex eagle driver too. Those boys ruled the skies man. how's your hearing now? mine's not as good as it used to be. one guy who just retired from our company was an F-111B mechanic in the navy during nam. double hearing aids now.....man, it suks to get old.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Halo vet here.

oh it is eh smart guy? I wouldn't know cause I don't play video games. but I sure as hell know what making an actual halo jump requires.

Relax......I meant no disrespect.  He was being silly and I was pointing it out.  I also don't play video games........  Thanks for your service.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Halo vet here.

Relax......I meant no disrespect.  He was being silly and I was pointing it out.  I also don't play video games........  Thanks for your service.

your welcome. I appreciate you feed back. I guess I must appear a little naive. In all branchs of our military there are teams that make halo jumps. I wouldn't have thought that anyone would make light of my origional question. maybe I was wrong.