I just want to know from the forum.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Re: I just want to know from the forum.

In response to BurritoT-'s comment:

lol.  I never would have thought to Google a posters name in hopes of learning more about them... all it did was lead him to false conclusions to which he puts in print in order to try and slander.

Are you serious??

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Yup, as I try to use the same 1-2 names over the years he googled "BurritoT" and found my old Huffington Post account.....  We can only guess how much else he has done or how many other people he has tried to research.

God, THAT is scary!!!  Incredible!!

I'm sorry for you.  Hopefully, no damage has been done?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Yup, as I try to use the same 1-2 names over the years he googled "BurritoT" and found my old Huffington Post account.....  We can only guess how much else he has done or how many other people he has tried to research.

God, THAT is scary!!!  Incredible!!

I'm sorry for you.  Hopefully, no damage has been done?

I doubt it.... it really is all about him or as I like to call pike "it" and he suffers mainly from lack of attention. Not many really care about anything he posts so few are affected.

Well, I've got him on ignore...along with Conan and mryazz.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

Meanwhile Obama is toasting celebs, correspondents, and rich people at a dinner (WHCD 2013) before he heads back to the White House and decides how many young soldiers to send to Syria to be maimed, blamed, and forgotten.

these comments should really be on another forum

how do you think that I feel? I asked a legitamate question to the forum. what I got was some response from credible posters and other responses from people that I have not the words to say how I feel about them. what do you think about a poster who makes a joke of my post by claiming to be a "halo vet" which means that he is an expert at playing a fkng video game. there are guys and possibly gals who post in here who know what it is like when the sh!t hits the fan. I am 64 years old and am still experiencing PTSD. anyone that thinks that is funny or thinks that it is something to make lite of needs serious help. Nam was 40+ years ago my friends. my heart and sole goes out to the guys and gals that are coming back from afgan and Iraq that are experiencing the same horror that I and others like me and before me (korea) and even those still alive from WW2. I'm done.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

So you support going to war in Syria? Well noted.  How Liberal of you... though I doubt any Liberal likes you.

I wasn't banned. I decided I didn't like their site anymore... too National Enquirer for me.  Good to see you following me up on the Internet again..... trying to figure out people identities and habits outside this forum, creep.

How could you classify me as an extreme Conservative when I don't care about gay marriage, abortions, or church? Is it because I would support  dragging a Marathon bomber out onto a public square and hanging him by his neck.?

Burrito, I JUST put TV-boy on ignore in addition to a few others.  He's an irritant.  You might want to consider doing that.

What's really enjoyble is you can see that they've posted but it says 'you've chosen to ignore TV-boy'.  That, in itself, is satisfaction..it must really irritate him. 

I think it's pretty creepy to follow posters on other boards.  I agree that tv-boy should be ignored.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

Meanwhile Obama is toasting celebs, correspondents, and rich people at a dinner (WHCD 2013) before he heads back to the White House and decides how many young soldiers to send to Syria to be maimed, blamed, and forgotten.

these comments should really be on another forum

how do you think that I feel? I asked a legitamate question to the forum. what I got was some response from credible posters and other responses from people that I have not the words to say how I feel about them. what do you think about a poster who makes a joke of my post by claiming to be a "halo vet" which means that he is an expert at playing a fkng video game. there are guys and possibly gals who post in here who know what it is like when the sh!t hits the fan. I am 64 years old and am still experiencing PTSD. anyone that thinks that is funny or thinks that it is something to make lite of needs serious help. Nam was 40+ years ago my friends. my heart and sole goes out to the guys and gals that are coming back from afgan and Iraq that are experiencing the same horror that I and others like me and before me (korea) and even those still alive from WW2. I'm done.

Many thanks to you and all vets for protecting our freedoms.  My dad and two uncles fought in WWll.  I have the deepest respect for those who put their lives on the line for others.  We owe you a debt of gratitude.  Sorry about your PTSD.  My dad and uncles never talked about the war but they sure did drink alot :0(

Conan has problems, don't give him a second thought.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to softlaw2's comment:

My Brother-in-law is a Vietnam veteran, UH-1D pilot, 68th AHC, III Corps, 1968. Shot down twice, was fortunate to survive. Still working as a helecopter pilot for a defense contractor.

Because it is my generation and I turned 18 in 1974 (received my draft card and was in the last lottery but the last call from the draft lottery was in 1972) I've done pro bono work for both U.S. veterans and asylum cases for the Hmong.

About 75% of Vietnam Veterans were volunteer members of the U.S. armed services. Together, with those who were drafted and answered the Nation's call to duty without seeking deferrments, joining another branch after having the Draft Boards deny deferrments, they reperesent the best character of my generation. Their disrespectful treatment from the worst of my generation is one of the most disgraceful acts in American history.

The 101st served in some of the most intense combat engagements in I Corps. Despite having to suffer through the insane political policy of allowing NVA/VPA and "NLF" troops  the hit and run safe havens in North Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia (No US Troops Allowed), the 101st was a paradigm of intrepdity. Under nightmarish circumstances, the closeness of the unique bond formed between these men is divinely inspirational, something only they can share and understand.  It is an understatement to say that the rest of this generation is not worthy of the spirit of their selfless sacrifice. A public and National State apoligy is overdue, as a small act of recognition and contrition.         

During 1968 and 1969, the average survival time for helicopter door gunners was 11 minutes of flight time.

Sincere thanks for your service.

Mr. Softlaw your words have totally blown me away. I didn't get to nam until early 1970. However, I've heard of the "Top Tigers and the Mustangs that were awesome with the 68th. They were very special. They not only had slicks and snakes but also had birds that had 5 crewmembers that were called smokeys. Can't say that I ever got to fly into Ben hoa airbase but I've got memories of guys who I knew at Eagle who had buddies that spoke about the smokeys and how they would lay down a smoke screen so the slicks could extract the boonie rats safely and under serious fire. I'm sure your brother-in-law has heard of the 101st avn bn out of campbell ky that called Camp Eagle their home away from home. I have said it a million times about how those guys (pilots) were the last of the origional cowboy gun slingers. Fearless and with icewater in their veins. and a set as big as grapefruits. I had a running joke with my AC (aircraft commander) and would ask him from time to time if he made sure to check his "jesus nut"...........and he'd always smile at me and say what fer chief? ain't that your job?" lol. you brother-in-law will know what I meant. and tell him that I said "welcome home" and you hit the nail right on the head man, I was RA all the way. I did 4 years and if given the chance I'd do it again. .