I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

Watch it Jete - Kim may come after you for questioning the brilliance of Beni's threads.

I am glad you are happy with this weekend's results Beni. The board is always better when you are feeling like this.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

I keep saying that sooner than later the Red Sox will take care of 
    Derek Jeter`s  legs and birth certificate.

I keep saying that sooner than later the Red Sox will take care of 
    A-Rod`s hip and birth certificate.

I keep saying that sooner than  later the Red Sox will take
    care of Bartolo Colon bad eating habit.

Outside of New York noone is expecting Carl Crawford to be a .132
    hitter during the whole 2011 season.

Outside of New York noone is expecting Kevin Youkillis to be a .148

Outside of New York noone is expecting the aging Jorge Posada to 
    have a better year than Yanks`killer David Ortiz.

Outside of New York everydody was impressed witH Josh Beckett`s
    outing... Sensational!!

Outside of New York noone is expecting a decent year from: Freddy
    Garcia, Phil Hughes and A.J. Burnett. etc.

Finally a trivia question... The last team to reach the World Series with a
    starting SS 37 or older?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

may we see the results of these polls you conducted outside of NY??....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from losmediasrojas. Show losmediasrojas's posts

Outside of New York noone is expecting Carl Crawford to be a .132

Outside of New York noone is expecting Kevin Youkillis to be a .148

Outside of New York noone is expecting the aging Jorge Posada to 
    have a better year than Yanks`killer David Ortiz.

Outside of New York everydody was impressed witH Josh Beckett`s
    outing... Sensational!!

Outside of New York noone is expecting a decent year from: Freddy
    Garcia, Phil Hughes and A.J. Burnett. etc.

Outside of New York and Boston nobody cares. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeBill. Show YankeeBill's posts

In Response to I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks:
    [QUOTE]I keep saying that sooner than later the Red Sox will take care of  Derek Jeter`s  legs and birth certificate. I keep saying that sooner than later the Red Sox will take care of  A-Rod`s hip and birth certificate. I keep saying that sooner than  later the Red Sox will take care of Bartolo Colon bad eating habit. Outside of New York noone is expecting Carl Crawford to be a .132 hitter during the whole 2011 season. Outside of New York noone is expecting Kevin Youkillis to be a .148 hitter during the whole 2011 season. Outside of New York noone is expecting the aging Jorge Posada to  have a better year than Yanks`killer David Ortiz. Outside of New York everydody was impressed witH Josh Beckett`s outing... Sensational!! Outside of New York noone is expecting a decent year from: Freddy Garcia, Phil Hughes and A.J. Burnett. etc. Finally a trivia question...  The last  team  to reach  the World Series  with a starting  SS 37  or older?
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

Your 2 and 7 I wouldn’t be beating my chest just yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big-Thoughts. Show Big-Thoughts's posts

In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks:
    [QUOTE]I'm not worried. This isn't the titanic here, ther'll be no james cmaron movie about this. Sox have plenty of time to turn this around while yanks will just turn their wrinkles around meat stick.
    Posted by Stalking-points[/QUOTE]

LOL, way to turn the tables.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks:
    [QUOTE]sox will still catch the yanks.
    Posted by hotrod2[/QUOTE]

Catch them; maybe. But the question is where?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks : I agree. Yanks are really not much of a worry this year.
    If I were you, at 2-8, I'd be worried about everybody......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeBill. Show YankeeBill's posts

In Response to I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks:
    [QUOTE]I keep saying that sooner than later the Red Sox will take care of  Derek Jeter`s  legs and birth certificate. I keep saying that sooner than later the Red Sox will take care of  A-Rod`s hip and birth certificate. I keep saying that sooner than  later the Red Sox will take care of Bartolo Colon bad eating habit. Outside of New York noone is expecting Carl Crawford to be a .132 hitter during the whole 2011 season. Outside of New York noone is expecting Kevin Youkillis to be a .148 hitter during the whole 2011 season. Outside of New York noone is expecting the aging Jorge Posada to  have a better year than Yanks`killer David Ortiz. Outside of New York everydody was impressed witH Josh Beckett`s outing... Sensational!! Outside of New York noone is expecting a decent year from: Freddy Garcia, Phil Hughes and A.J. Burnett. etc. Finally a trivia question...  The last  team  to reach  the World Series  with a starting  SS 37  or older?

You better worry about a young TB team

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks :   Yup. Such wasted potential. He needs to find new "supporters".
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]

I've given him support and I think he has his moments.  I don't expect him to be the most unbiased poster because he is a HUGE Sox fan but he should take a step in to reality and be a more legitimate poster on the board.  In regard to the Sox and Yanks he needs to recognize the Sox weaknesses and not put a positive spin on everything as well as not tearing down every single Yankee.  I like him but I wish he would change the way he posts.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotrod2. Show hotrod2's posts

sox will still catch the yanks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]By the way... why no one is answering my Trivia Question ? The last  team  to reach  the World Series  with a  starting  SS 37  or older?
     We've answered this question for you before. Reese in '56, I believe. Question for you- before 2004, when was the last time a team came from a 3-0 deficit to win a pennant? I'll answer that for you- NEVER. The Sox were the first. Catch my drift?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chain-reaction. Show chain-reaction's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks : Hey Mikey, you keep saying that I have another accounts on this Forum and that`s a very cheap shot. In fact... I`m still waiting for Harness`reply... but he is a coward. From now on, I will let my Ignore button do the talking. I am done with you. Thanks you for your time and consideration.
    Keep the faith smiley. You have plenty of friends around here and don't let the bahstahds get you down.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Stop conversing with yourself under different names man......You're better than how you act on the board.  Go under one name and join the conversation man, you have a good knowledge of the game when you don't let your biases run wild.  We are all fans man, I LOVE rooting for the Yankees but I can acknowledge their weaknesses as well as the Sox strengths. 
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]

Hey Mikey, you keep saying that I have another accounts on this
    Forum and that`s a very cheap shot. In fact... I`m still waiting for
    Harness`reply... but he is a coward. From now on, I will let my Ignore
    button do the talking. I am done with you.

Thanks you for your time and consideration.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

I don't think we can expect too many answers out of smiley this evening.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks : harness  wrote:  Kim, in response to ur kind comments about Smiley, I never had any issues with him. He certainly does not deserve the flack others give him. I admire him for standing his own ground when he was victumized by the childish Smelly...and even more so when subjected to unfair slights by many on this board. His Pic and his anti-NY stance make him an easy target. "I don't get involved in that BS. I look at what a person posts. Nothing more". "He's a good guy". 12/24/2010 11:34 PM EST Report abuse Smiley: Hey Harness, you`re the biggest Hypocrite that I have ever met.
    Cmon Smiley

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]I'm not worried. This isn't the titanic here, ther'll be no james cmaron movie about this. Sox have plenty of time to turn this around while yanks will just turn their wrinkles around meat stick.

More like a wrinkle in the RS expectations, Smiley. And calm down; there's a long way to go.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks : I agree. Yanks are really not much of a worry this year.

Cmon Smiley

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stalking-points. Show Stalking-points's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks :   You probably should worry about taking care of TB, Balt., and Toronto. Your obsession with the Yanks age (Phillies oldest team in baseball, favored to win FYI) might come back to bite you. Here's wishing you could tone your tiring shtick down, because it seems you do have a bit of a baseball clue. You are wasting what could be digestable commentary here. You are too full of hate, and a few posters here (we know who they are) goad you on and tell you how fantastic you are. It's a shame.
    Posted by prknsdnld[/QUOTE]
    I agree. Yanks are really not much of a worry this year.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE One would think that the the Yankee fans would be watching their game tonight but they prefer to come to a RS forum. No big deal, they are four people in a country of 250 million. There is one in every crowd.
    Posted by glumandrew[/QUOTE]

One would think that it would be tough  for the Yankee fans to watch their game tonite when it has been rained out.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from prknsdnld. Show prknsdnld's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks : I've given him support and I think he has his moments.  I don't expect him to be the most unbiased poster because he is a HUGE Sox fan but he should take a step in to reality and be a more legitimate poster on the board.  In regard to the Sox and Yanks he needs to recognize the Sox weaknesses and not put a positive spin on everything as well as not tearing down every single Yankee.  I like him but I wish he would change the way he posts.
    Posted by mikeyinthebronx[/QUOTE]
      Exactly. Take this post, for example. How many times does he state that "outside of NY no one expects Crawford to be a .138 hitter"...same with Youk, etc. Does he really expect that everyone in NY expects Crawford to remain at .138 the whole year, or Youk, or whoever else he refers to? Does he really think that? This is where he loses credibility, and his minions prod him on to stir people up so they can show them the door. He doesn't know he's being used and that he is better than this. I see it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]sox will still catch the yanks.

SB alias alert.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from justbaseball. Show justbaseball's posts

nice post mikey.  What seems strange to me is that he wants people to know he has multiple names here.  He uses the same patterns on all of them.  I think he can be a fun guy to chat with and he is definately a die hard sox fan.  I just don't understand the need for him to have multiple names.  Also, he doesn't need to be so insulting, he sometimes has good points and he could just rely on that for his basis of conversations.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

smiley

I dont think anyone should be posting personal messages between posters in the forum discussions. Nevertheless, Harness defended you to the hilt and you're calling him a coward and hypocrite????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]Tampa won't have dice k to kick around tonight bill.

Lester can't pitch everynight smiley....cmon man.