I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pkaczor. Show pkaczor's posts

Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

Bravo, Harness.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from monroe721. Show monroe721's posts

Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks : Your 2 and 7 I wouldn’t be beating my chest just yet.
    Posted by YankeeBill[/QUOTE]

Make that  2-9...........of course that's outside NY

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ckarlic. Show ckarlic's posts

In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks : Hey Mikey, you keep saying that I have another accounts on this Forum and that`s a very cheap shot. In fact... I`m still waiting for Harness`reply... but he is a coward. From now on, I will let my Ignore button do the talking. I am done with you. Thanks you for your time and consideration.
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]

LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

[QUOTE]Beni, please delete my profile messages. You have it wrong about Harness. Trust me. He has always defended you. He was actually the person who told me what happened to you when I first got here, and you were "quarantined". I think you got upset when the alias "pzkaczor" aka "guy with too much time on his hands" put "Bravo", like Harness was attacking you.  I know it's frustrating that they keep accusing you of having multiple names here. As soon as the accusations were made, the merry band of your supposed other names showed up. Very convenient for your accusers. Hate to say it again, but a monkey can see this. These are middle-aged men, with too much time on their hands, acting like teenagers. They are still trying to get you off the board because they can't take a Sox fan having a little fun with his rivals on his own team's board. I think they would make a better fit on a Yankee forum.
    Posted by kimsaysthis[/QUOTE]

Kim, I am very sorry about this issue, but I am sick and tired when
    people question my integrity.... I only have one account on this
    Forum: Smiley Beni 2817... and that`s it.

Kim, you`re my best friend on this Forum. I have great respect for you
    I don`t want you get in trouble because of me... but like I said, I am 
    sick and tired when people question my integrity .

Finally, I did what you told me. to do... and  thanks for being
    such a wonderful person... God bless you!

Very Truly

SB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Natick-Ned. Show Natick-Ned's posts

I am new here but I never see Babe responding and I believe that the basic problem is that he doesn't understand the question. Anyone who is in here so much and is so obsessed has big problems. Yet, I see much flak directed at this SB who come in twice a week and is a funny guy. One can say "it is a nice day here today" and Babe will somehow say that the weather in Beantown is always bad and it is beautiful in New York. What a nitwit. Even PRK knows this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Benamn. Show Benamn's posts

[QUOTE]I am new here but I never see Babe responding and I believe that the basic problem is that he doesn't understand the question. Anyone who is in here so much and is so obsessed has big problems. Yet, I see much flak directed at this SB who come in twice a week and is a funny guy. One can say "it is a nice day here today" and Babe will somehow say that the weather in Beantown is always bad and it is beautiful in New York. What a nitwit. Even PRK knows this.
    Posted by Natick-Ned[/QUOTE]

great, just what we need, another smiley ID.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

[QUOTE]By the way... why no one is answering my Trivia Question ? The last  team  to reach  the World Series  with a  starting  SS 37  or older?

Probably because no one cares.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks : Beautiful!!!
    Posted by smiley-beni-2817[/QUOTE]Beni, let me preface by saying if you feel you don't want to/have to that's fine, but given his explanation and Kim's confirmation, perhaps you should at the very least offer up an aplogy to Harness..though i get your frustration, this could have all gone away with a straight answer, avoiding the question in anger, gives credence to the perception....just sayin... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Agreed. Thanks for your service Mikey

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks : Hey Mikey, you keep saying that I have another accounts on this Forum and that`s a very cheap shot. In fact... I`m still waiting for Harness`reply... but he is a coward. From now on, I will let my Ignore button do the talking. I am done with you. Thanks you for your time and consideration.

Beni if I have been wrong, than I must take you at your word and I apologize.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

By the way... why no one is answering my Trivia Question ?

The last team to reach the World Series with a starting SS 37 or older?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Beni, please delete my profile messages. You have it wrong about Harness. Trust me. He has always defended you. He was actually the person who told me what happened to you when I first got here, and you were "quarantined". I think you got upset when the alias "pzkaczor" aka "guy with too much time on his hands" put "Bravo", like Harness was attacking you. 

I know it's frustrating that they keep accusing you of having multiple names here. As soon as the accusations were made, the merry band of your supposed other names showed up. Very convenient for your accusers. Hate to say it again, but a monkey can see this.

These are middle-aged men, with too much time on their hands, acting like teenagers. They are still trying to get you off the board because they can't take a Sox fan having a little fun with his rivals on his own team's board. I think they would make a better fit on a Yankee forum.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Kim, I hope he doesn't delete the messages on ur home page.

I stand by what I said then. I think he linked my question as being a part of "mob-mentality". I don't blame him for his response, but his accusations against me were posted without thinking.

My question was innocent enough. Sometimes posters get fed up and change what they originally stand for. If they admit to such an altered position, that's cool. Since I basically wasn't here this winter, I'm in the dark on this. Personally, I couldn't imagine Smiley posting under other names when he fought so hard to keep his own.

Well, I see some clown is trying to ruin this board for others tonight. Looks like I'm gonna have to play school-dad. It's a shame infantile activity like this exists. It gives the good posters here a bad name.  --  Harness
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Harness, let me just say that I trust you above all other posters on this board.  I don't believe your comment was meant in any way to be accusatory. Again, I think it's a sore subject for him, and I don't blame him. He's been through alot. You would think after they had him "quarantined" last season, and he came back completely innocent, they would let it go. But they actually tried to do it a second time before this season began. They have no shame. I spent alot of my time here fighting to make sure they didn't succeed. I've always felt sorry I wasn't here the first time.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from glumandrew. Show glumandrew's posts

[QUOTE]I am new here but I never see Babe responding and I believe that the basic problem is that he doesn't understand the question. Anyone who is in here so much and is so obsessed has big problems. Yet, I see much flak directed at this SB who come in twice a week and is a funny guy. One can say "it is a nice day here today" and Babe will somehow say that the weather in Beantown is always bad and it is beautiful in New York. What a nitwit. Even PRK knows this.
    Posted by Natick-Ned[/QUOTE]

The Yankee fans are embarassed by Babe. They don't even mention him. They despise Beni and yet Beni runs circles around Babe. It's a mismatch and not even close.

One would think that the the Yankee fans would be watching their game tonight but they prefer to come to a RS forum. No big deal, they are four people in a country of 250 million. There is one in every crowd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]By the way... why no one is answering my Trivia Question ? The last  team  to reach  the World Series  with a  starting  SS 37  or older?

First time I've seen this question, and that includes your recent comment backlog; nice try on the sleight of hand, and pretty desperate as well. BTW, the answer is Pee Wee Reese, in '55 and '56. Follow up question: How many teams reached the WS with a 2-9 start?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Beni, I put in a friend request with you awhile ago. I don't know if you saw it, or you decided not to accept it. :)  It says that it's "pending". You have your profile set to only receiving messages from friends, so I can't send you a message or reply to your messages sent to me. Just thought you should know, since you may have been wondering why I messaging posters, and not responding to you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ckarlic. Show ckarlic's posts

Because it doesn't matter and no one really cares.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

At one point no team in MLB came back from 0-3 in a playoff series but it happened.  I'm not saying the Yanks are a lock to win it all but a team may win a WS with a shortstop who is 37....Beni if we've learned anything from watching this game over the years--things happen