I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hotrod2. Show hotrod2's posts

Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

Tampa won't have dice k to kick around tonight bill.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks

War vets came back from VietNam expecting a hero's welcome. But the country was poisoned with distain and influenced by graphic images and lying politicians.
    Was it our troops fault for going where they were sent?

Human nature isn't always something to be proud of. -- Harness
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

Interestingly enough, I posted just about the exact same sentiments on someone's (maybe Hammah?) thread about soldiers. I even said that I heard that some of those soldiers were 17-18 years old (kids). Not that being 19-20, or whatever, makes me any happier (I'm anti-war). I also said that they didn't even know what they were getting into, and were fighting against people who they didn't even know and had nothing against. It's so funny because you weren't even here, but we have the same point of view.

It's never about the soldiers, and always about the government. 

In Hammah's case, Babe was mocking him and the military, so he was responding to that. Can't blame him. Babe should have been removed permanently for that. IMO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pkaczor. Show pkaczor's posts

Bravo, Harness.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrh1194. Show jrh1194's posts

In Response to Re: I keep Saying: sooner than later The Red Sox Will Take Care of The Aging Yanks:
    [QUOTE One would think that the the Yankee fans would be watching their game tonight but they prefer to come to a RS forum. No big deal, they are four people in a country of 250 million. There is one in every crowd.
    Posted by glumandrew[/QUOTE]

One would think that it would be tough  for the Yankee fans to watch their game tonite when it has been rained out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

Stop conversing with yourself under different names man......You're better than how you act on the board.  Go under one name and join the conversation man, you have a good knowledge of the game when you don't let your biases run wild.  We are all fans man, I LOVE rooting for the Yankees but I can acknowledge their weaknesses as well as the Sox strengths. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Kim, I am very sorry about this issue, but I am sick and tired when
    people question my integrity.... I only have one account on this
    Forum: Smiley Beni 2817... and that`s it.
    Kim, you`re my best friend on this Forum. I have great respect for you
    I don`t want you get in trouble because of me... but like I said, I am
    sick and tired when people question my integrity .
    Finally, I did what you told me. to do... and thanks for being
    such a wonderful person... God bless you! --- Beni
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Beni, no worries!  I'm not upset with you. Like I said, you were just being tormented by the same thing over and over. You just took Harness' post as another attacking post -- and really, who could blame you?  I don't even think Harness is upset about it because he understands what you've been dealing with.

I just want you to know who the good guys are here, since you always seem to be surrounded by the not-so-good guys, and their aliases. lol 

I know I said I trust Harness over all other posters, but I trust you too!  I'm flattered to be your best friend. We've been through alot this winter, and we're going to get through this season as well. Good or bad, we love the Sox!  And I think we both know it's going to be good. Just give it time. Smile

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stalking-points. Show Stalking-points's posts

I'm not worried. This isn't the titanic here, ther'll be no james cmaron movie about this.

Sox have plenty of time to turn this around while yanks will just turn their wrinkles around meat stick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

Kim, I hope he doesn't delete the messages on ur home page.

I stand by what I said then. I think he linked my question as being a part of "mob-mentality". I don't blame him for his response, but his accusations against me were posted without thinking.

My question was innocent enough. Sometimes posters get fed up and change what they originally stand for. If they admit to such an altered position, that's cool. Since I basically wasn't here this winter, I'm in the dark on this. Personally, I couldn't imagine Smiley posting under other names when he fought so hard to keep his own.

Well, I see some clown is trying to ruin this board for others tonight. Looks like I'm gonna have to play school-dad. It's a shame infantile activity like this exists. It gives the good posters here a bad name.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Forgive him Harness; it's been a rough night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Natick-Ned. Show Natick-Ned's posts

I am new here but I never see Babe responding and I believe that the basic problem is that he doesn't understand the question. Anyone who is in here so much and is so obsessed has big problems. Yet, I see much flak directed at this SB who come in twice a week and is a funny guy. One can say "it is a nice day here today" and Babe will somehow say that the weather in Beantown is always bad and it is beautiful in New York. What a nitwit. Even PRK knows this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

Agreed. Thanks for your service Mikey

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from smiley-beni-2817. Show smiley-beni-2817's posts

By the way... why no one is answering my Trivia Question ?

The last team to reach the World Series with a starting SS 37 or older?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikeyinthebronx. Show mikeyinthebronx's posts

As a veteran of the US Army and Operation Enduring Freedom, I should hope NOBODY on this forum knocks the U.S. Military and the difficult job they are tasked to do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Beni, please delete my profile messages. You have it wrong about Harness. Trust me. He has always defended you. He was actually the person who told me what happened to you when I first got here, and you were "quarantined". I think you got upset when the alias "pzkaczor" aka "guy with too much time on his hands" put "Bravo", like Harness was attacking you. 

I know it's frustrating that they keep accusing you of having multiple names here. As soon as the accusations were made, the merry band of your supposed other names showed up. Very convenient for your accusers. Hate to say it again, but a monkey can see this.

These are middle-aged men, with too much time on their hands, acting like teenagers. They are still trying to get you off the board because they can't take a Sox fan having a little fun with his rivals on his own team's board. I think they would make a better fit on a Yankee forum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Kim, I hope he doesn't delete the messages on ur home page.

I stand by what I said then. I think he linked my question as being a part of "mob-mentality". I don't blame him for his response, but his accusations against me were posted without thinking.

My question was innocent enough. Sometimes posters get fed up and change what they originally stand for. If they admit to such an altered position, that's cool. Since I basically wasn't here this winter, I'm in the dark on this. Personally, I couldn't imagine Smiley posting under other names when he fought so hard to keep his own.

Well, I see some clown is trying to ruin this board for others tonight. Looks like I'm gonna have to play school-dad. It's a shame infantile activity like this exists. It gives the good posters here a bad name.  --  Harness
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Harness, let me just say that I trust you above all other posters on this board.  I don't believe your comment was meant in any way to be accusatory. Again, I think it's a sore subject for him, and I don't blame him. He's been through alot. You would think after they had him "quarantined" last season, and he came back completely innocent, they would let it go. But they actually tried to do it a second time before this season began. They have no shame. I spent alot of my time here fighting to make sure they didn't succeed. I've always felt sorry I wasn't here the first time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1for89. Show 1for89's posts

Best.

(2-8)

Team.

EVAH!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

To go off-topic for a moment: A question for Smiley:

I've been told you have admitted to using other identities on this forum.
    I remember you saying you never have, and I believed you.
    I was told you stated otherwise this last winter, when I was on hiatus.

Is this true? Or False?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Beni, I put in a friend request with you awhile ago. I don't know if you saw it, or you decided not to accept it. :)  It says that it's "pending". You have your profile set to only receiving messages from friends, so I can't send you a message or reply to your messages sent to me. Just thought you should know, since you may have been wondering why I messaging posters, and not responding to you.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts