I know been done before but 2015 .......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duffie33. Show Duffie33's posts

I know been done before but 2015 .......

We have soooooo much money to spend this year and next - this should be easy fix

SP Cole Hamels - this seems like it will happen 

SP James Shield/Max Scherzer - depends do you want to spend $16M a year or $25M 

SP - Joe Kelly - too early but first 2 starts in Red Sox uniform have been great 

SP - Rubby De la Rossa - has piched very well 

SP - Clay Buchholtz - thank god this is his last year of contract 

Not a terrible rotation 

CL - Uehara - 2yr $6/$7M per year? deserves every penny 

As far as line up - cant see to many changes - maybe we finally do trade for Stanton and lose Cespedes.  Also we need to see if the rookies can pick it up next year - Dwight Evans batted .233 his first year at 21 years old and followed it up with a .281 in 2nd year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: I know been done before but 2015 .......

No offense, but can we please for the love of that is Dewey stop using Dewey as an example for Bradley. Dewey still hit home runs, showed power in his early seasons...Bradley can't hit water if he fell off of an ocean liner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Jackie, however, would be able to fire a ball on a dart into the smoke stacks...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duffie33. Show Duffie33's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

No offense, but can we please for the love of that is Dewey stop using Dewey as an example for Bradley. Dewey still hit home runs, showed power in his early seasons...Bradley can't hit water if he fell off of an ocean liner.

I was thinking more for Bogarts 

Sections
Shortcuts