I Like The New Layout...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: I Like The New Layout...

This is freaky. Funny, but freaky. Gonna' take some getting used to. Accidently tapped  the ''Add Your Post'' button, thought that by replying to that post I could correct it or at least that my reply would end up in the same post. (Am I making any sense? I didn't before why would I now? Is this helping? Probably not.) eye gess eyell kepe tryun.

Another thing. I was told I had to change the word  it Can't use the word it on a baseball forum.

BIG
    problem.

Sorry for spelling errors. Told I can't use the letter aitch

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

The last thing I tried to post just disappeared after I was told I couldn't use the word for a ball struck into the outfield and the batter ends up on first base.

Can't use that word in a baseball forum? Not good.

I'll let you get to work. I'm gonna' watch a movie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Teakus. Show Teakus's posts

In response to I Like The New Layout...:

Guys, we'll fix the bad word filter being applied to a post that you're responding to and copied in your reply.

We're also adding the paginated numbers to the bottom of the page.

Also on the list: Edit your post, spell check, font sizes and colors, emoticons, and the ability to go to your last unread post.

Let me know if there's anything else ... 

Great news Dottie! Best of luck with the rest of the roll out. I think all reasonable folks will accept, and even expect, some difficulties as you tweak things going forward. So far seems to be going very well!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenPartyCelt. Show GreenPartyCelt's posts

Guys, we'll fix the bad word filter being applied to a post that you're responding to and copied in your reply.

Also on the list: Edit your post, spell check, font sizes and colors, emoticons, and the ability to go to your last unread post.

That's a relief...Without the ability to edit and do spell corrections, a lot of us are going to look a heck of a lot less literate than we appear...Yours truly especially...Overall, Dottie, the new format has a cleaner feel, and it will be nice when all the updates are added...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

They will work all the bugs out...Might take a little time but Im sure they'll get there quicker than not. Just keep posting issues as you notice them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Could you reset the season, Dottie??

LOL BTW

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from traven. Show traven's posts

I really like the new layout!  Much cleaner appearance.  Looking forward to the upcoming changes!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

http://boston.custhelp.com/app/ask

A FOUL up this bad cannot go overlooked.

Let's voice our opinion.

Often.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Where is the photo upload Dottie.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

Where is the photo upload Dottie.

Dottie had said in her manifesto that they were still working on that, jess. I think zac commented about missing it. :) It's going to take them a little time to get the kinks out and add other features. She said more features will be coming.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Thanks Dottie, Your doing a fine job here.......  2004IDIO,Trotter/Softy, & Bill-806 are pleased to have you on the team.....  You bring a lot of SPIRIT,CLASS & MORALE to the board !!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ihavemyhats. Show Ihavemyhats's posts

Dottie have you seen my new discussion in Confidential Chat identifying about a million bugs and bad features?  I hope this is all spelled rigt because I can't see it becauset the font is too small and there's no edit feature.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

The last thing I tried to post just disappeared after I was told I couldn't use the word for a ball struck into the outfield and the batter ends up on first base.

Can't use that word in a baseball forum? Not good.

I'll let you get to work. I'm gonna' watch a movie.

I tried to use the word "hit" and it was disallowed. I hope someone is reading this thread. Its going to take a while to get the bugs out but there are a lot of them. No edit function is another issue.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Thanks Dottie, one thing I noticed that hasn't been mentioned here is that you can't use the paste function when forming a post.

Edit: I found that it works in Internet Explorer but not in Mozilla Firefox. It might be a trickier fix or something wrong on my end. Looks like this is going to be an adventure.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

And undo the Lackey signing while you're at it....

Football season can't start soon enough

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Question: is the private message function up and running? How does it work? Thanks.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Thanks Dottie.  I have a couple more suggestions:

1) I liked the way your own posts used to be highlighted with a thick black border
    2) With this new post editor, when I type, often times the editor window does not scroll down with me, making the text invisible until I manyally move the scroll bar
    3) It used to be I could close my browser (chrome) and come back later and I would still be logged in.  This doesn't seem to be the case any more - I have log back in with each session, despite having checked the 'remember me' box.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

hey all..looks pretty good, a bit condensed though....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

hey all..looks pretty good, a bit condensed though....

[/QUOTE]

I'm a challenged speller.

I can no longer proof read my work and correct it. Was never a problem for zac though, I 'll have to get used to it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lstboss. Show lstboss's posts

I see a lot of pictures, but still not everyones

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

How do some put photos on?  but I can't. Used to before. I know they are working on it but I see people able to still upload them.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

What was wrong with the old format?