i love GOMES when he shuts up and hits it out!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Re: i love GOMES when he shuts up and hits it out!

Funny thing how game-turning 2-run jacks can make you feel so much warmer about a player. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

power from the OF position has been rare these days....Gomes' mouth I can handle - i just wish he were useful against all pitchers - but his defense scares me more than manny's, and that is saying something...

As always - 100% correct!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Why does Manny continue to get abuse when he was as fundamentally sound a LF as anyone. He understood the one-hop throw and despite the Damon cutoff, he was always good at hitting the cutoff man. He knew how to play OF, he had some interesting bloopers (more after 2004), but I thought he handled the Wall well and he played LF better than people give him credit for. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

thats my gomesy.. havent heard of him lately.. no stunts, no freaky beard, weird jackets, or fake patriot jabroism.. lovd him stepping up and just going yard.. what he's paid to do. this team will make a run as boegy, vic papi, pedy and others all get hot simultaneously down the stretch.. buckle up boyz!

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so! COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow da Commy on Twitter: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics, and @CommyConImages (got any Boston sports imagery to share?)

[/QUOTE]

could you please stop standing on your lip ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why does Manny continue to get abuse when he was as fundamentally sound a LF as anyone. He understood the one-hop throw and despite the Damon cutoff, he was always good at hitting the cutoff man. He knew how to play OF, he had some interesting bloopers (more after 2004), but I thought he handled the Wall well and he played LF better than people give him credit for. 

[/QUOTE]

The thing about Manny was that he was born to play left field in Fenway. In Fenway he was a plus defender in every other park he was a little below average. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

screaming THUG LIFE!! 

Sections
Shortcuts