I love it, Fried Chicken Beer Drinkers and Video Game Players Don't Want Valentine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

I love it, Fried Chicken Beer Drinkers and Video Game Players Don't Want Valentine

Red Sox MLBPA members frathouse is closing. I want to see Valentine shout down some of these prima donna's Brothers United on contracts, and ship them to baseball Siberia. I'll be stunned if two FA contract begging former parasites ever get an orifice burrowed back on Red Sox Chicken, Video and Beer Tiki Bar again. Johnny Damon will not come calling as Bobby Valentine Time-out speech day is coming soon for beer bellied out of shape and unable to perform late and sometimes all season Red Sox under contract.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Re: I love it, Fried Chicken Beer Drinkers and Video Game Players Don't Want Valentine

Looks like Sushi and Sake from here on in...lol..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

Re: I love it, Fried Chicken Beer Drinkers and Video Game Players Don't Want Valentine

In Response to I love it, Fried Chicken Beer Drinkers and Video Game Players Don't Want Valentine:
    [QUOTE]Red Sox MLBPA members frathouse is closing. I want to see Valentine shout down some of these prima donna's Brothers United on contracts, and ship them to baseball Siberia. I'll be stunned if two FA contract begging former parasites ever get an orifice burrowed back on Red Sox Chicken, Video and Beer Tiki Bar again. Johnny Damon will not come calling as Bobby Valentine Time-out speech day is coming soon for beer bellied out of shape and unable to perform late and sometimes all season Red Sox under contract.  
    Posted by hankwilliams[/QUOTE]

Hiram, William Faulkner would be proud of you.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

What's wrong with William Faulkner?

Regardless, Valentine has one of the toughest challenges in sports, and I believe he's up to the task; especially regarding the media, fans, FO, and the country club. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Poor ol Kaw-liga, he never got a kiss,
    Poor ol Kaw-liga, he don't know what he missed,
    Is it any wonder that his face is red?
    Kaw-liga, that poor ol' wooden head.

The song ends with the Indian maid being bought and taken away from the antique store by a buyer, leaving Kaw-Liga alone,

As lonely as can be,
    And wishes he was still an ol' pine tree.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Beckett and the Texas Five are out of the beer and chicken sales departments. Paps left before he could be indentified as the guy who paid for the Beer. Theo and Tito hatched an escape plan before Henry realized just how much money was being spent on Guzzlers and Glutons!!!!!!!!!!!! Message to the guys still remaining from the boyz club you'ld better come in and be ready to play baseball from jump street,or it will be hello Pittsburgh! Maybe ,if your lucky...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Pretty much what I would expect.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In Response to Re: I love it, Fried Chicken Beer Drinkers and Video Game Players Don't Want Valentine:
    [QUOTE]What's wrong with William Faulkner?Regardless, Valentine has one of the toughest challenges in sports, and I believe he's up to the task; especially regarding the media, fans, FO, and the country club. 
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with Faulkner. Hiram's stream of consciousness style made me think of him. Some people don't know how to take a compliment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In Response to Re: I love it, Fried Chicken Beer Drinkers and Video Game Players Don't Want Valentine:
    [QUOTE]Devildrivel, Andy Bunhole would be proud of you.

You have a disturbing obsession with a certain part of the human anatomy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

I like the fact that Valentine really has nothing to prove.  He can say and do what he wants.  Hell, he's what 61?  He doesn't need the money or recognition.  Besides, LL will probably back him to the hilt.

His purpose is to change the mindset of the country club.  After he's finished, ESPN would take him back with open arms.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from eunichaclub. Show eunichaclub's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: I love it, Fried Chicken Beer Drinkers and Video Game Players Don't Want Valentine : Nothing wrong with Faulkner. Hiram's stream of consciousness style made me think of him. Some people don't know how to take a compliment.
    Posted by devildavid[/QUOTE]

What's the Hiram reference?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Crawford is the player that Valentine has issues with. Valentine has continous bashed Crawford since coming back to the states. Youk and Valentine will not get along Youk is way too much of a complainer. This could really boil over.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Valentine will need to find a way to get career averages from Crawford. He'll also need to trade Ellsbury and Lowrie stubbed toe to find proper fit and some pitching and Rh OF bat.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

[QUOTE]Crawford is the player that Valentine has issues with. Valentine has continous bashed Crawford since coming back to the states. Youk and Valentine will not get along Youk is way too much of a complainer. This could really boil over.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5[/QUOTE]

I think Valentine and Youk will get along fine due to Youk's hustle factor.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

I agree, Amp. Plus, YOuk is under contract for only one year. I think V can handle a middle 30's hustling vet for one season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Youk does not like to lose, he may not be part of the long-term solution but he certainly did not give up in 2011.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brdbreu. Show brdbreu's posts

[QUOTE]Beckett and the Texas Five are out of the beer and chicken sales departments. Paps left before he could be indentified as the guy who paid for the Beer. Theo and Tito hatched an escape plan before Henry realized just how much money was being spent on Guzzlers and Glutons!!!!!!!!!!!! Message to the guys still remaining from the boyz club you'ld better come in and be ready to play baseball from jump street,or it will be hello Pittsburgh! Maybe ,if your lucky...
    Posted by sportsbozo1[/QUOTE]

loved this post sports

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

A manager that want take their **** and get under the players skin.  I envision this shaping up most of the players and putting them on the right track.  The ones who don't.....well at least then you know who you have to get rid of.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolgolds. Show carolgolds's posts

In Response to I love it, Fried Chicken Beer Drinkers and Video Game Players Don't Want Valentine:
    [QUOTE]Red Sox MLBPA members frathouse is closing. I want to see Valentine shout down some of these prima donna's Brothers United on contracts, and ship them to baseball Siberia. I'll be stunned if two FA contract begging former parasites ever get an orifice burrowed back on Red Sox Chicken, Video and Beer Tiki Bar again. Johnny Damon will not come calling as Bobby Valentine Time-out speech day is coming soon for beer bellied out of shape and unable to perform late and sometimes all season Red Sox under contract.  

Your remarks about the team are insulting.  Did you complain at the beginning of the season? Did you complain at all prior to the big collapse?  No, you did not.  Now, it's let's "ship them to baseball Siberia."  You should  be careful for what you wish.  And, in case you did not know, some of the players even ate pizza in the clubhouse - ask Mike Lowell. How about we support the team, and the pitchers we have, including the one with a 2.89 ERA.  None of these guys have been arrested for DUI, shooting themselves in the leg, beating anyone up, shoplifting, murder, or anything else - they ate CHICKEN.  Get over it and get behind the team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Boggs ate healthy Chicken, not Fried.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Dannycater, maybe hire Boggs special assistant to GM on how to eat chicken the healthy way...

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Check my opening post today; Michael Kay (although he's a Yankee) agrees, and then some.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliams. Show hankwilliams's posts

Yes, Steve.

Sections
Shortcuts