I loved reading...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

I loved reading...

That Iggy and Pedey are working together.  Pedey doesn't need to transfer much in the sense of playing their respective positions, but his fire-eating attitude about the game, at the plate and as a leader, make this a real WIN-WIN (caps on purpose) situation for the Red Sox. 

It is one of the best things I've heard about all off season.

Shows just how much of a "rotten attitude" Pedey carries ... ha!

Not "good for you, fellas," but "freakin' great for you, fellas!!!"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: I loved reading...

I concur wholeheartedly.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to pinstripezac's comment:

I loved reading

glad to hear it my friend

so did you love it more or less than hearing this last yr ;-)

add this to the youk signing and it's hard to deny

arod's injuring has an effect RSN's mojo

By Nick Cafardo, Globe Staff

TAMPA, Fla. — Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez was blown away with Red Sox shortstop prospect Jose Iglesias after working out with him in Miami this winter.

"That kid is gonna be sensational," Rodriguez said. "I was so impressed with him. He works hard and he's such a good kid.

"His hands ... great hands. Really, really stood out for me. He's gonna be a good one. The Red Sox fans should be very excited to see this kid in the future."

Rodriguez invited Igelsias to work out with him at his gym after a mutual friend recommended him.

"It's a Miami thing," A-Rod said. "We had him over and he worked hard."

personally, after watching him only a few times

I'm sure the kid will wow us all

just not sure he will make the everyday play as often

as he should

I missed the Cafardo post with A-Rod ... thanks for the added stuff Zac.  I did get to see him in a couple games (on tv, that is) and was wowed by what I saw.    It just so happened that he had thrown the ball away the night before one time I saw him, so I really wasn't expecting too much - silly me. 

If Napoli makes it on, I think we will be respectableoffensively and can spare a weak bat.  Heh, Napi and Papi and the rest ....  :o)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

I concur wholeheartedly.

Howdy, my friend!  A rare free Saturday AM to post (started last night ....)  Wife asks, "Who are you talking too?"  I said, "No one ... just posting for first time in 5 or 6 weeks."  She wondered how long it had been.

Sections
Shortcuts