I miss mikeyinthebronx

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I miss mikeyinthebronx

If the first reply on this thread isn't a scathing retort from kimsaysthis I'm going to be sorely disappointed. But it's true. mikey may have been a dyed in the wool Yanqui fan, but the guy knew his baseball.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: I miss mikeyinthebronx

I'm bumping this thread in the hope of either finding mikey or provoking kim.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

trouble maker ;)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

i'm mikey.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If the first reply on this thread isn't a scathing retort from kimsaysthis I'm going to be sorely disappointed. But it's true. mikey may have been a dyed in the wool Yanqui fan, but the guy knew his baseball.

[/QUOTE]

He sure did. Merry Christmas, Mikey

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I like his sense of humor

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Kim will tell you Mikey is still here and manipulating everything going on here. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I thougt he called himself Camelwalk last winter? Havent seen him sine then.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Harpua is Mikey. He posted here a few weeks ago.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to carnie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How do you miss someone when they won't go away? Btw you sound like a girl when you swooooon over these Yankee fans. I'm guessing you're 17 years old. I wonder what the over/under of that would be.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's not entirely correct. Mikey was/is Camelwalk AND Harpua. You know this, so it's interesting you choose not to say it. And let's not forget, he's still mikeyinthebronx as none of his screennames have been banned. He also has a collection of political screennames that he filled Beni's threads with. And then there are the duplicate screennames of posters, including me and Jete. I mean how many screennames can a rival team poster have before he's considered a problem here?

He just creates more and more and doesn't initally admit to them until he's caught. There's absolutely no reason to believe he doesn't have a million screennames here. But, you, like many others here are only concerned with a Sox fan's screennames after his have been banned.

And FTR he doesn't know baseball, he knows politics and spends his time here and on the political forum talking politics for the most part, or chasing posters around calling them Pike. The only baseball he ever discussed was the Yankee games in the Sox gamethreads while the Yankee games were going on. It's amazing no one thought that was abusive and more than a little weird since the posters were talking about the Sox game. This is a Sox forum in case you forgot. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well, that's not entirely correct. Mikey was/is Camelwalk AND Harpua. You know this, so it's interesting you choose not to say it. And let's not forget, he's still mikeyinthebronx as none of his screennames have been banned. He also has a collection of political screennames that he filled Beni's threads with. And then there are the duplicate screennames of posters, including me and Jete. I mean how many screennames can a rival team poster have before he's considered a problem here?

He just creates more and more and doesn't initally admit to them until he's caught. There's absolutely no reason to believe he doesn't have a million screennames here. But, you, like many others here are only concerned with a Sox fan's screennames after his have been banned.

And FTR he doesn't know baseball, he knows politics and spends his time here and on the political forum talking politics for the most part, or chasing posters around calling them Pike. The only baseball he ever discussed was the Yankee games in the Sox gamethreads while the Yankee games were going on. It's amazing no one thought that was abusive and more than a little weird since the posters were talking about the Sox game. This is a Sox forum in case you forgot. 

[/QUOTE]

..give it a rest. CLEARLY no one cares..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to mef429's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

..give it a rest. CLEARLY no one cares..

[/QUOTE]

Clearly your "everyone" pretends it's just a Sox fan with multiple names. Time to set the record straight. A known record no one talks about.

As for you, you say you just turned 20, so even in your teens you were spending 24/7 on this board when no one your age is here. Don't you have wild and crazy things to do at your age that don't involve insulting people on a baseball board in the off-season? What's up with you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

when u say "until he is caught" kim do you mean caught by you? I don't see anyone else trying to catch him.

Honestly I don't even know anything about this so-called mikey. If you would stop talking about him I would not ever remember him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

when u say "until he is caught" kim do you mean caught by you? I don't see anyone else trying to catch him.

Honestly I don't even know anything about this so-called mikey. If you would stop talking about him I would not ever remember him.

[/QUOTE]

I've caught him and your pal JBay has caught him as well. Ask him. JBay just feels it only matters when it's a Sox fan. And when he was immitating Beni, people wanted him caught -- blaming it on Pike, of course. And when he was immitating Jete because he feels Jete is too nice to Sox fans, Jete wanted him caught and called him out. When he was immitating me, Jete also called him out and I wanted him caught and argued with Harness, who tried to have his posts removed and they weren't. I don't know who this guy knows here, but he can apparently do anything he wants and he's never been banned. Under any of his screennames. This could be because the person who has posters removed loves him. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

In response to kimsaysthis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've caught him and your pal JBay has caught him as well. Ask him. JBay just feels it only matters when it's a Sox fan. And when he was immitating Beni, people wanted him caught -- blaming it on Pike, of course. And when he was immitating Jete because he feels Jete is too nice to Sox fans, Jete wanted him caught and called him out. When he was immitating me, Jete also called him out and I wanted him caught and argued with Harness, who tried to have his posts removed and they weren't. I don't know who this guy knows here, but he can apparently do anything he wants and he's never been banned. Under any of his screennames. This could be because the person who has posters removed loves him. 

[/QUOTE]

Tim Wescott!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to Drewski5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FTR. I've removed the name. I don't know if that's his real name or not but it shouldn't be put up. My guess is it's not since you put it up. I'm not for multiple identities, but you can't continue to call a Sox fan out, and simultaneously kiss the butt of every Yankee fan that does it. It doesn't make sense. If your against multiple ids certainly the rival team fans shouldn't have carte blanche to do what Sox fans are crucified for.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

FTR. I've removed the name. I don't know if that's his real name or not but it shouldn't be put up. My guess is it's not since you put it up. I'm not for multiple identities, but you can't continue to call a Sox fan out, and simultaneously kiss the butt of every Yankee fan that does it. It doesn't make sense. If your against multiple ids certainly the rival team fans shouldn't have carte blanche to do what Sox fans are crucified for.

[/QUOTE]

Huh? What???

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Huh? What???

[/QUOTE]

The post was not directed at Drewski. Just the name he put up. I'm talking about the posters who only call out Sox fans for multiple ids when a rival team fan has continued to do this for quite some time with no notoriety at all. A double standard that works against the home team fans. Unheard of on any forum anywhere.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Huh? What???

[/QUOTE]

The post was not directed at Drewski. Just the name he put up. I'm talking about the posters who only call out Sox fans for multiple ids when a rival team fan has continued to do this for quite some time with no notoriety at all. A double standard that works against the home team fans. Unheard of on any forum anywhere.

[/QUOTE]

If that was the case, agreed. I just don't think so.