I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters...

Team: Yankee Posters

Batting Order:

1)  jete02fan (who else?)
    2)  pinstripezac (full of surprises)
    3)  jesseyeric (heart of the team, fan favorite)
    4)  rizzuto (though he hasn't posted in a while)
    5)  nhsteven (used to bat clean-up but he is getting on in years now)
    6)  TBINFL (aka the-babe)
    7)  heobrien
    8)  Camelwalk (maybe this is mikey, need help here)
    9)  nyc (the poster with the Mo jersey avatar)

Utilitity:  ???

SP) PhilTheAce (like Sega it's in the name)

Closer)  passthehubrisplease

Manager: ThatWasMe (old, really old, the teams rudder

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters...

Team:  Red Sox Posters

Batting Order:

1)  Smiley-beni (always willing to get things going)
    2)  J-BAY  (healthy, plays every day)
    3)  notin
    4)  fivekatz
    5)  moonslav59 (Yankee Posters cannot match the heart of this order 3-5)
    6)  royf19  (soft-spoken, classic approach, every team needs one)
    7)  dcater (hot head but the fans love his fire)
    8)  georom4 (leaves it all on the field)
    9)  YOUKILLUS20 (when he isn't hitting he can lift spirits with a song)

Utility:  antibody 

Pitching Staff:

1)  softlaw (when he isn't trying to deliberately bean people in the head he is actually pretty good)
    2)  SinceYaz  (our Gary Peters)
    3)  Promise4You  (Tiant avatar, no brainer)
    4)  MikeNagy (it is in the name)
    5)  SpacemanEephus  (again with the avatar)

Middle Relief Corps:

1)  craze4sox
    2)  bald-predictions  (famous for his zinger pitch)
    3)  carnie
    4)  Harv53 (8th inning only, no messing around, straight at it)

Closer)  kimsaysthis (just by standing on the mound and preaching she crushes the oppositions will to play leaving them snoring at the plate, easy 1-2-3)

Manager:  Bill-806 (who else would you ask for?)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

In Response to Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters...:
    Team:  Red Sox Posters Batting Order: 1)   Smiley-beni (always willing to get things going) 2)   J-BAY   (healthy, plays every day) 3)   notin 4)  fivekatz 5)   moonslav59 (Yankee Posters cannot match the heart of this order 3-5) 6)   royf19   (soft-spoken, classic approach, every team needs one) 7)   dcater (hot head but the fans love his fire) 8)   georom4 (leaves it all on the field) 9)   YOUKILLUS20 (when he isn't hitting he can lift spirits with a song) SP)   softlaw (when he isn't trying to deliberately bean people in the head he is actually pretty good) Closer)   kimsaysthis (just by standing on the mound and preaching she crushes the oppositions will to play leaving them snoring at the plate, easy 1-2-3) Manager:  Bill-806 (who else would you ask for?)
    Posted by BurritoT

That's pretty good!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

Rito'..these are the only ones i could think of....

need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters...

posted at 5/19/2012 5:43 AM EDT
    First: 9/29/2009
    Last: 5/19/2012
    Team: Yankee Posters

Batting Order:

1) jete02fan (who else?)
    2) pinstripezac (full of surprises)
    3) jesseyeric (heart of the team, fan favorite)
    4) rizzuto(though he hasn't posted in a while)
    5) nhsteven (used to bat clean-up but he is getting on in years now)
    6) TBINFL (aka the-babe)
    7) heobrien
    8) Camelwalk (maybe this is mikey, need help here)
    9)  nyc(the poster with the Mo jersey avatar)

SP) PhilTheAce

Closer)passthehubrisplease

Manager: ThatWasMe (old, really old, the teams rudder

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters...:

Team:  Red Sox Posters Batting Order: 1)   Smiley-beni (always willing to get things going) 2)   J-BAY   (healthy, plays every day) 3)   notin 4)  fivekatz 5)   moonslav59 (Yankee Posters cannot match the heart of this order 3-5) 6)   royf19   (soft-spoken, classic approach, every team needs one) 7)   dcater (hot head but the fans love his fire) 8)   georom4 (leaves it all on the field) 9)   YOUKILLUS20 (when he isn't hitting he can lift spirits with a song) SP)   softlaw (when he isn't trying to deliberately bean people in the head he is actually pretty good) Closer)   kimsaysthis (just by standing on the mound and preaching she crushes the oppositions will to play leaving them snoring at the plate, easy 1-2-3) Manager:  Bill-806 (who else would you ask for?)
    Posted by BurritoT
    your # 2 hitter is a bum....and overrated...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

Posted by BurritoT

Personally, as a closer, I think you're standing too close to the plate.

But since you're on the Red Sox, I would imagine Burrito would be the guy who drops the ball. Whatever position that may be.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

In Response to Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters... : your # 2 hitter is a bum....and overrated...
    Posted by jete02fan

And sending signs to the opposing team. Just sayin'. Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters...:
    Team:  Yankee Posters Batting Order: 1)   jete02fan   (who else?) 2)   pinstripezac   (full of surprises) 3)   jesseyeric   (heart of the team, fan favorite) 4) 5)   nhsteven   (used to bat clean-up but he is getting on in years now) 6)   TBINFL (aka the-babe) 7) 8)   Camelwalk (maybe this is mikey, need help here) 9)   mikeyinthebronx SP)   Closer) Manager:  ThatWasMe   (old, really old, the teams rudder)
    Posted by BurritoT

Yeah old really old and over the hill like Andy Pettitte. Ha ha ha.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kimsaysthis. Show kimsaysthis's posts

And it's the middle of the Yankee lineup that gets muddled with Traven, Jrwhaever, fourrings, dablade, antiqueman, cactustony, the masked avenger, Pri, the lobster...just off the top of my head. They're always ready to chime in when necessary. You will know most of them by their private profiles, especially the ones who make a hundred posts in 6 years or so. I would guess ADG as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

jete thanks for the help!

How could I forget heo!  I should have Hingham Hammer in here as ThatWasMe's chief rival.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters... :  That's pretty good!
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20

It could have been so much better, it is like (though not really at all) McCartney's bit in the Day of a Life... not really anything on its own. I'd rather launch it half azz than forget it all together.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters... : your # 2 hitter is a bum....and overrated...
    Posted by jete02fan

Maybe !!!  But he is healthy! Here every day... !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

We need an elite right handed poster in this age of designated posters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

I gave softy the SP job, who do you recommend? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

jete thanks for the help! How could I forget heo !  I should have Hingham Hammer in here as ThatWasMe 's chief rival.
    Posted by BurritoT
    LOL..he'd come out to argue with TWM while TWM was arguing with the ump..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters... : LOL..he'd come out to argue with TWM while TWM was arguing with the ump..
    Posted by jete02fan

Yeah with you standing by laughing and agreeing with everyone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Very nice BT. I don't want to unnecessarily complicate things, but what to do with posters like me who are in the system but aren't major league? Do you have a minor league roster? I think I'm at least AA or (dare I hope) AAA. I was once on the fast track, but perhaps because of age my posting rate has tailed off. Maybe you could appoint a GM to oversee these things. I'd like to recommend harv53.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

In response to "Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters...":
    I gave soft y the SP job, who do you recommend?  Posted by BurritoT
    Softy is a power poster, the verlander of posters. I would also give 2004 a shot as he'd be an inning eater.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

In Response to Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters... : Yeah with you standing by laughing and agreeing with everyone.
    Posted by ThatWasMe
    that makes no sense, mine was a comment on HIS argumentitive nature when it comes to you..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In Response to Re: I need help filling out my line-up card for the Yankee Posters... : that makes no sense, mine was a comment on HIS argumentitive nature when it comes to you..
    Posted by jete02fan

Yeah a more apt description of HH would be that he would be mia not showing up for games until the hometown climbs out of the basement.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

I have the easiest spot with fivekatz hitting behind me.  A steady diet of meatballs coming my way for sure...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

I gave softy the SP job, who do you recommend? 

I wouldn't put the guy who thinks pitching is secondary as the starting pitcher.  He should be on the Yankee roster or be our no hit-all D SS or our RH'd clean-up hitter who takes steroids but is in denial about it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

teilhardian needs to make the team at least as a UI. I still have a bet with him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Very nice BT. I don't want to unnecessarily complicate things, but what to do with posters like me who are in the system but aren't major league? Do you have a minor league roster? I think I'm at least AA or (dare I hope) AAA. I was once on the fast track, but perhaps because of age my posting rate has tailed off. Maybe you could appoint a GM to oversee these things. I'd like to recommend harv53.
    Posted by antibody

There is still room to add a full rotation, bench players etc., I just did not go that far because there are not enough Yankee posters.  I would give you a spot in the rotation!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy. Show MikeNagy's posts

How about the yankees GM. He hasn't been around in a while though:

Sections
Shortcuts