I Need This To End in 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

I Need This To End in 6

Space Girl is, for the first time, very excited for halloween.  She loves her puppy costume, she has been wearing it to school.  We have been practicing trick or treating and she has been hooked on Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and all the classic Halloween specials.  She is SOOOO excited for the real deal trick or treat.  

What am I going to do if it goes 7??  Here on the left coast, game starts right at prime trick or treating. 

Its either miss part of game 7 (not an option), or not go first-time trick or treating with Spacegirl (once in a lifetime).

Help me John Lackey.  You're my only hope.

#worldseriesproblems

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: I Need This To End in 6

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Space Girl is, for the first time, very excited for halloween.  She loves her puppy costume, she has been wearing it to school.  We have been practicing trick or treating and she has been hooked on Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and all the classic Halloween specials.  She is SOOOO excited for the real deal trick or treat.  

What am I going to do if it goes 7??  Here on the left coast, game starts right at prime trick or treating. 

Its either miss part of game 7 (not an option), or not go first-time trick or treating with Spacegirl (once in a lifetime).

#worldseriesproblems

[/QUOTE]

Yet another excellent reason to finish this off tomorrow night.

Practicing trick-or-treating?

That's going the extra mile! Wink

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

[QUOTE]

#worldseriesproblems

[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.....tough one Space...I'm routing for it to work out for you.  I think the 'once in a lifetime' quote is key.....think about all of those people who never saw the Sox win the WS in that 86 year time span.....  I say go with watching the Sox because as we Boston fans know....'once in a lifetime' could be this series so I'd have her watch it with you!!  ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Does Google make a pair of glasses yet that you can watch Fox on?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Get a DVR!

You can delay the game, go trick-or-treating,  and FF through all the ads that you've already seen 800 times.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

#worldseriesproblems

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!

I was thinking the same thing.

I am going trick or treating with my 13 month old granddaughter, a BIG treat for me.  She is my only grandchild and a girl, I have 2 sons.  She's going to be a pink puppy, sooo cute.

Since I'm on the east coast it won't be so bad but still not great.  I'm going to tivo the game and watch it when I get home.  Do you have tivo?

The sox will win in 6 so we really don't have to worry about this.Wink

Perhaps you could dress like princess leia and lackey could dress like obi wan, that may help Tongue Out

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Watching you walk around in the dark with a sweet little puppy girl wearing google glasses..priceless!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

May not be an issue, space. 70% chance of rain in Boston Thursday night and all day night Friday, which is more motivation to get it done tomorrow.  If all else fails,  you may have to take Catiglione and O'brien trick or treating with you and spacegirl.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:
    [QUOTE]

May not be an issue, space. 70% chance of rain in Boston Thursday night and all day night Friday, which is more motivation to get it done tomorrow.  If all else fails,  you may have to take Catiglione and O'brien trick or treating with you and spacegirl.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, poor little trick or treaters!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

#worldseriesproblems

[/QUOTE]

By the way, you side like a great daddy, lucky little spacegirlSmile

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So JBay - do you think that G6 will be played on Wed and G7, if necessary, would be delayed 2 days until Sat Night?  If G7 is Fri night I am gonna be ticked as I don't get off work until 8pm.....and I have an hour 15 min drive - at least I can listen on the radio but this would be unprecedented....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to andrewmitch's comment:

[QUOTE]

So JBay - do you think that G6 will be played on Wed and G7, if necessary, would be delayed 2 days until Sat Night?  If G7 is Fri night I am gonna be ticked as I don't get off work until 8pm.....and I have an hour 15 min drive - at least I can listen on the radio but this would be unprecedented....

[/QUOTE]

Wednesday nights weather should be OK, Thursday showers. Friday nights weather is forcasted to be worse than Thursday. If worse comes to worse, if will be played Saturday....which will screw up the paradeCool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

I want it to end to be able to shave off this damn scratchy beard!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wednesday nights weather is calling for 40's and clear. Friday nights weather is forcasted to be worse than Thursday. If worse comes to worse, if will be played Saturday....which will screw up the paradeCool

[/QUOTE]

ok - thanks!  please keep us posted!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Your dilemma may be solved by Lackey and Uehara tomorrow.  If not, do the DVR thing and refuse to listen to anyone who wants to give you a running commentary on the game while T&Ting!

2013 World Series Champs, 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

Thursday will be my first time trick-or-treating with my 14 month old...I don't think it will be a problem to have her back before game time. Smile

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thursday will be my first time trick-or-treating with my 14 month old...I don't think it will be a problem to have her back before game time. Smile

[/QUOTE]

ah the good ol days.  14 months.  hahaha.  well have fun flap, and may there be no need to rush back for first pitch (can I get an amen)!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ah the good ol days.  14 months.  hahaha.  well have fun flap, and may there be no need to rush back for first pitch (can I get an amen)!

[/QUOTE]

AMEN

but worst-case, start @ 7 and be back for 8:30.....it will be dark and 90 mins is a long time

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from blingblang. Show blingblang's posts

Sox should be motivated to finish it off on Wednesday, so they can avoid playing an elimination game 7 which could go either way unless Sox figured out Kelly, and Peavy winds up clock by a few years.

Besides, we need to move on with our lives too.  This Red Sox season has gotten me too involved, of course that is because I am enjoying every bit of it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AMEN

but worst-case, start @ 7 and be back for 8:30.....it will be dark and 90 mins is a long time

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wish it were so simple.  Problem is, I am no longer on the East Coast.  Its a 5:07 first pitch out here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

AMEN

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wish it were so simple.  Problem is, I am no longer on the East Coast.  Its a 5:07 first pitch out here.

[/QUOTE]

Ah, well that's a big problem.....Take her out at 8:45 then!!!!!!!!!!!!!  or have her go w/ a friend's parent???

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from crix. Show crix's posts

If you have a smartphone get the espn play by play app and watch as you go.  If you want to put some money into it, get the mlb app and watch it live on your phone.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to crix's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you have a smartphone get the espn play by play app and watch as you go.  If you want to put some money into it, get the mlb app and watch it live on your phone.

[/QUOTE]

i have mlb and at-bat, but no go blackout on world series.  anyway, i could listen to weei i guess.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Little Notin, born in the championship year of 2007, is excited to go trick or treating with Daddy.

Fortunately, in Chicago, my neighbors are apathetic and I own a DVR...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Space, record the game and go trick or treating.  You can always watch the 2014 World Series live

And realistically, there is a chance yoi will hate Game 7.  No chance you hate trick or treating.  (But if you miss a classic, this is Proper Blackmail Fodder for Space Girl's future, like when she wants a car)

Sections
Shortcuts