I Need This To End in 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Re: I Need This To End in 6

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Space, record the game and go trick or treating.  You can always watch the 2014 World Series live...

[/QUOTE]

No one is is going to be talking about the Sox/ Cards game in Cali. Wink

He'll be able to get home, without hearing a score.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

JBAY - I do not see rain in the forecast for Thursday!  Only Friday.........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

Wed Oct 30 AM Clouds / PM Sun

54°

38°

AM Clouds / PM Sun

Chance of rain:
    20%
    Wind:
    W at 8 mph
    Details Thu Oct 31 Cloudy

61°

57°

Cloudy

Full Halloween Forecast
    Chance of rain:
    20%
    Wind:
    S at 16 mph
    Details Fri Nov 1 Rain / Wind

66°

46°

Rain / Wind

Chance of rain:
    90%
    Wind:
    SSW at 29 mph
    Details Sat Nov 2 Sunny

60°

41°

Sunny

Chance of rain:
    0%
    Wind:
    W at 8 mph
    Details

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Good luck, Spaceman. 

I need this to end so my heart doesn't keep skipping beats.  These late night nail-biters really take a toll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to blingblang's comment:

Sox should be motivated to finish it off on Wednesday, so they can avoid playing an elimination game 7 which could go either way unless Sox figured out Kelly, and Peavy winds up clock by a few years.

Besides, we need to move on with our lives too.  This Red Sox season has gotten me too involved, of course that is because I am enjoying every bit of it.

The Sox almost have to win it in game six because the thought of leaning on Peavy in a game seven scares the HELL out of me. 

Hetch

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to kimsaysthis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think there will be a game 7, but if for some strange reason there is, you have to go with your daughter. Not because of what she may think about it, but because it will probably bother you forever if you don't. Daughters and the memories you create with them trump baseball, no matter how much you love your Sox. I think you already know this just by the way you talk about her.

[/QUOTE]

Agree; He can alway record it, and avoid the news and forbid others to talk about it until he watches it. One minor plus is he can skip commercials. Amazing what a large portion of programming this is today. Of course, the next day he'll be short sleep.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Hey Space, if you come to my neighborhood, you can probably go trick or treating 2 hours earlier, thanks to that Time Zone thingamabob.   Plenty of time to stockpile candy until the DVR kicks in (if I happen to be running late).

Bring Space Girl by and Little Notina can show her around.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

They'll be ending it in 6 for ya Space!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from one-for-the-road. Show one-for-the-road's posts

we all need this to end in 6 spaceman, it´s just that our reason is not as good as yours!

gotta play this game like is game 7

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Space Girl is, for the first time, very excited for halloween.  She loves her puppy costume, she has been wearing it to school.  We have been practicing trick or treating and she has been hooked on Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and all the classic Halloween specials.  She is SOOOO excited for the real deal trick or treat.  

What am I going to do if it goes 7??  Here on the left coast, game starts right at prime trick or treating. 

Its either miss part of game 7 (not an option), or not go first-time trick or treating with Spacegirl (once in a lifetime).

Help me John Lackey.  You're my only hope.

#worldseriesproblems

[/QUOTE]

Lol, yes we need Lackey and the team to come up big wed night. Teams that are ahead 3-2 then lose gm 6 typically lose gm7. If there's a gm 7 though you gotta take her out trick or treating. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Flapjack07's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thursday will be my first time trick-or-treating with my 14 month old...I don't think it will be a problem to have her back before game time. Smile

[/QUOTE]

ah the good ol days.  14 months.  hahaha.  well have fun flap, and may there be no need to rush back for first pitch (can I get an amen)!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Space, and same to you. Hopefully it's all over tonight and your dilemma becomes a moot point!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sox should be motivated to finish it off on Wednesday, so they can avoid playing an elimination game 7 which could go either way unless Sox figured out Kelly, and Peavy winds up clock by a few years.

Besides, we need to move on with our lives too.  This Red Sox season has gotten me too involved, of course that is because I am enjoying every bit of it.

The Sox almost have to win it in game six because the thought of leaning on Peavy in a game seven scares the HELL out of me. 

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  If the Red Sox don't win tonight I still think they can win a game 7 but it would be more difficult to do this considering our pitching options for this game.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flapjack07. Show Flapjack07's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hetch

[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  If the Red Sox don't win tonight I still think they can win a game 7 but it would be more difficult to do this considering our pitching options for this game.  

[/QUOTE]

Plus, it just seems fitting to me - after the way things went in 2011-12 as well as this season - that Lackey would be the one to pitch them to a WS victory. Just one of a number of reasons I hope it all goes down tonight.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to crix's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want it to end to be able to shave off this damn scratchy beard!

[/QUOTE]

to quote ol bill...................................THAT'S A BINGO CRIX!!!Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In response to Hammah29r2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to crix's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want it to end to be able to shave off this damn scratchy beard!

[/QUOTE]

to quote ol bill...................................THAT'S A BINGO CRIX!!!Laughing

[/QUOTE]

I don't know how to approach mine.  Its not long enough to do a preliminary scissor cut, but long enough that i am going to destroy any razor in the first stroke.  I shoulda started growing this thing in Spring Training.