1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

Re: I say again: Farrell is an idiot!!!!

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

How many times does he lose games because he uses baily???? These guys should get out of our uniforms today!!!!!

I have pointed out a couple mistakes Farrell has made this season even though some fans disagree.  Overall I feel Farrell has done a good job to have this team in first place.  Today?  He was trying to build Bailey's confidence back up which should have never been a thought in a one run game the way he has pitched.  He also should have pinched hit for Drew in the seventh with Nava or Middlebrooks against the lefty.  I'm not sure why Nava pinched hit for Victorino in the eighth so I can't really comment.  The Nava call?  Horrible to say the least.

The bottom line is, guys like Nap, Drew and Gomes have been hurting more than helping our lineup and our pitching is horrible.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joyceand. Show joyceand's posts

Breslow got roughed up, too.  Doesn't Farrell know anything about pitching?  Oh, wait...Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to craze4sox's comment:

In response to teddybaseball009's comment:

[QUOTE]

How many times does he lose games because he uses baily???? These guys should get out of our uniforms today!!!!!

I have pointed out a couple mistakes Farrell has made this season even though some fans disagree.  Overall I feel Farrell has done a good job to have this team in first place.  Today?  He was trying to build Bailey's confidence back up which should have never been a thought in a one run game the way he has pitched.  He also should have pinched hit for Drew in the seventh with Nava or Middlebrooks against the lefty.  I'm not sure why Nava pinched hit for Victorino in the eighth so I can't really comment.  The Nava call? Horrible to say the least.

The bottom line is, guys like Nap, Drew and Gomes have been hurting more than helping our lineup and our pitching is horrible.

[/QUOTE]

You dont build a guys confidence back in a one run game against one of the best offensive teams in the league... it was absolutely the stupidest thing he could have done... I really do want to hear his lame explanation on this after the game but for me there is nothing he can say that will justify that decision... I too thought he was doing a good job but clearly in this series he screwed up big time .... 2 games on Farrell

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Bailey should be used in middle relief when we have a 3-4 run lead. Or let him close to mop up if we have a 5+ run lead. See how he does with less pressure & go from there.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Seriously, why is Bailey on this team? He has been a huge bust as a closer - that is his only role. he is not long relief. Too bad Ben worries more about his reputation as GM than creating a stable bullpen situation. Just cut this guy loose or trade him for a bag of batting practice balls. BTW where is Snakeoil these days? I would like to here his "Bailey has nasty stuff and is awesome" posts just one more time. 

As always - 100% correct!

Sections
Shortcuts