I Support Managers Who Call out Poor performing Veteran Players and Embarrass them!!!!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Re: I Support Managers Who Call out Poor performing Veteran Players and Embarrass them!!!!!!!!!

and they will demand more loot when their CONtracts expire.

they quit on Tito and now BV

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: I Support Managers Who Call out Poor performing Veteran Players and Embarrass them!!!!!!!!!

So you want to dump Gonzalez and Pedroia the two players who have an issue with him who maybe the two most talent players on the team? Don't worry Bobby V will be gone soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: I Support Managers Who Call out Poor performing Veteran Players and Embarrass them!!!!!!!!!:
    So you want to dump Gonzalez and Pedroia the two players who have an issue with him who maybe the two most talent players on the team? Don't worry Bobby V will be gone soon.
    Posted by BosoxJoe5
    I don't think softlaw wants to dump Gonzalez as he was one of the main advocates of bringing him here to begin with. I'm pretty sure he likes Pedey too. If I'm interpreting him right he's saying the Red Sox need to suck it up and play ball. And I have to say that I agree with him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ADG. Show ADG's posts

In Response to I Support Managers Who Call out Poor performing Veteran Players and Embarrass them!!!!!!!!!:
    These players pre-dated Valentine. I'm sick of them not doing their jobs!!!!!! Get rid of the biggest veteran cancers as soon as possible, this winter at the latest for most, and ownership needs to read the riot act to the remaining veteran players who are trying to deflect fan and media criticisms of their pathetic team peformance act, to the new manager. Youk obviously needed to be just the beginning. That fat slob Beckett better be gone before the end of next winter, with that goldbrick Ellsbury beside him. Pedroia and Lester can whine all they want, but ownership needs to place a giant mirror in front of their lockers. They aren't going to get sugar daddy Tito back.
    Posted by TrotterNixon

Agree with you softy 100%. Pampered ball players. Beckett should be launched as soon as they can.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In Response to Re: I Support Managers Who Call out Poor performing Veteran Players and Embarrass them!!!!!!!!!:
    In Response to I Support Managers Who Call out Poor performing Veteran Players and Embarrass them!!!!!!!!! : Agree with you softy 100%. Pampered ball players. Beckett should be launched as soon as they can.
    Posted by ADG

The problem is that Pedroia and Gonzalez are the ones with the biggest issues with Valentine do you want to replace the right half of the infield?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

I support fans who don't attack Wakefield/Varitek ad nauseum.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

i am tired of crybabies...this team deserves what it gets...nothing...they cant even play for the fans or manager in a way that makes us cheer them...sad

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

I support fans who don't attack Wakefield/Varitek ad nauseum.
    Posted by dannycater
    When you have a point you have a point though. And softy did promise in public to stop saying Wastefield... I wonder how much he'll like Wright when he comes up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Come completely agree with Valentine. I am tired of this garbage from this band of prima donnas. Tell us who complained already and dump them. Any manager that comes here that does not kiss theirbrear ends is goingbto have a problem in Boston. Shake up this team already. I am a military guy and there is nonway this would ever be tolerated in the service.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

I almost never agree with softy, but this time I do believe that players are acting like babies. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

yes, softy is now the voice of reason on this board, which now officially means the board is completely off the reservation.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman2. Show antiqueman2's posts

In Response to I Support Managers Who Call out Poor performing Veteran Players and Embarrass them!!!!!!!!!:
    These players pre-dated Valentine. I'm sick of them not doing their jobs!!!!!! Get rid of the biggest veteran cancers as soon as possible, this winter at the latest for most, and ownership needs to read the riot act to the remaining veteran players who are trying to deflect fan and media criticisms of their pathetic team peformance act, to the new manager. Youk obviously needed to be just the beginning. That fat slob Beckett better be gone before the end of next winter, with that goldbrick Ellsbury beside him. Pedroia and Lester can whine all they want, but ownership needs to place a giant mirror in front of their lockers. They aren't going to get sugar daddy Tito back.
    Posted by TrotterNixon

I could not agree more with you trotter. Last year they fell apart under Francona. This year they never started playing under Bobby V. It is a joke that they complain. They should focus on playing baseball. Whether Bobby V should have been chosen as manager should not be the case with how poorly this team is performing. They quit on the fans last yr and they never showed up this yr. Time to clean house.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

yes, softy is now the voice of reason on this board, which now officially means the board is completely off the reservation.
    Posted by dannycater
    I've been off the res for a long time brother.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Wonder if these players are losing on purpose

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Posted by Iceman4
    Really?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from boboinfla. Show boboinfla's posts

Posted by Iceman4

In pro sports, I fail to believe that players will lose on purpose. However, what they might do I believe, is to not crash into the wall or make a great diving catch. I don't even know if they will go that far. I will accept that a happy, confident "family" of ball players may play beyond there normal level. That is how you at least rise to the occasion. See TB Rays. Still not wanting to lose, a pitcher may think he can sneak one by a good hitter without wrecking his arm.Either way with this crowd, both Tito and BV lost the player's  "will" to go the extra mile and possibly think that they really can do it just as well without being in great shape. Yogi said 90% of the game is half mental. What is the IQ of one J Beckett? He will still be a potential big winner away from this environment.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Posted by TrotterNixon

The problem is the FO doesn't unconditionally back the Mgr. (Part of the problem is the star players who are griping make much more than the Mgr) That will continue to be a problem, no matter who manages, until the culture changes. That may not happen until the team gets sold, which I expect to occur in a couple of yrs.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

You lost me there softy. The Sox do need to suck it up. But if you could leave your political rants on FOXNEWS I'd appreciate it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Good gad man, this team should have been dismantled no later than July 2012.... though January 2012 would have been wiser.

Sections
Shortcuts