i suspect ELLSBURY, BECKS and PEDROIA could all be TRADED! who are the keepers?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i suspect ELLSBURY, BECKS and PEDROIA could all be TRADED! who are the keepers?

think about it. this group loves hanley ramirez to death. we are loaded with good young infield types. frankly, i like pedro and gomez. aviles can be a good utility guy as he was last year. pedy has been hurt a lot the last 2 seasons and simply isnt hitting as he used to. at this point, his rep is bigger than his game! he will have great value to a number of NL teams. pedro at second along with hanley at ss is frankly an upgrade and a move i would make tomorrow even if iggy had to be thrown in. obviously if giving up pedy and iggy, we would also like to receive a josh johnson back. i see a 3-team type trade. ells is also a luxury item whose rep has also exceeded his actual play as of late plus we all know he is going to want in excess of $20m to re-sign. frankly, i wouldnt pay him that esp with the options we have all around and in the minors. this team has had no problem scoring runs minor ells. perhaps we could include or trade him directly to the phils for hamels. i would rather pay him the big money than ells. phils need ells much more than we do, their offense and top of the lineup are atrocious.

either way, this would be addition by subtraction and give us better payroll flexibility going forward. perhaps theo could somehow bite on ells. in any case, i dont see either guy here. with becks, definitely texas would be interested. we should be looking towards the future, while not totally giving up on the playoffs for this year. perhaps becks could be included in a trade to the phils for hamels. win-win. plus we can a ton of youngsters back in these deals for the future.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Re: i suspect ELLSBURY, BECKS and PEDROIA could all be TRADED!

Why not just dump all 25 players and hold open tryouts as soon as the Cask & Flagon closes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: i suspect ELLSBURY, BECKS and PEDROIA could all be TRADED!:
    [QUOTE]Why not just dump all 25 players and hold open tryouts as soon as the Cask & Flagon closes.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]no, ross, ortiz, pedro, gomex, doubront, atchinson, albers, padilla, miller, middy, salty (yes salt), bailey (must make it work for next year), craw (by default), morales, buch, lester (by default, plus he'll be back), and gonzo, are your KEEPERS and non-tradeables!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

In Response to i suspect ELLSBURY, BECKS and PEDROIA could all be TRADED!:
    [QUOTE]think about it. this group loves hanley ramirez to death. we are loaded with good young infield types. frankly, i like pedro and gomez. aviles can be a good utility guy as he was last year. pedy has been hurt a lot the last 2 seasons and simply isnt hitting as he used to. at this point, his rep is bigger than his game! he will have great value to a number of NL teams. pedro at second along with hanley at ss is frankly an upgrade and a move i would make tomorrow even if iggy had to be thrown in. obviously if giving up pedy and iggy, we would also like to receive a josh johnson back. i see a 3-team type trade. ells is also a luxury item whose rep has also exceeded his actual play as of late plus we all know he is going to want in excess of $20m to re-sign. frankly, i wouldnt pay him that esp with the options we have all around and in the minors. this team has had no problem scoring runs minor ells. perhaps we could include or trade him directly to the phils for hamels. i would rather pay him the big money than ells. phils need ells much more than we do, their offense and top of the lineup are atrocious. either way, this would be addition by subtraction and give us better payroll flexibility going forward. perhaps theo could somehow bite on ells. in any case, i dont see either guy here. with becks, definitely texas would be interested. we should be looking towards the future, while not totally giving up on the playoffs for this year. perhaps becks could be included in a trade to the phils for hamels. win-win. plus we can a ton of youngsters back in these deals for the future.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I suspect you are delusional..... just saying...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Your "sources" telling you this again? Put the Fisher Price phone down CC, just put it down and walk away.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: i suspect ELLSBURY, BECKS and PEDROIA could all be TRADED!:
    [QUOTE]Why not just dump all 25 players and hold open tryouts as soon as the Cask & Flagon closes.
    Posted by Joebreidey[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

Re: i suspect ELLSBURY, BECKS and PEDROIA could all be TRADED! who are the keepers?

We have virtually no pitching, why would you want to deplete the offensive?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: i suspect ELLSBURY, BECKS and PEDROIA could all be TRADED! who are the keepers?

pass the pipe commie!

gimme some of the good stuff before it's gone please. 

p.s. you do realize ownership still believes this is a good team right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

4 days from now the Sox will be nothing more than a second fiddle team,Patriots start camp and I for one wish they could have started today... The Sox are a train wreck looking the tracks where they can fall into the abyss. Heck even the Bruins could pass them in a popularity poll.If they continue too play like they have the Revs will pass them also.

11. This post has been removed.