1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthomas43. Show mthomas43's posts

I thought this was the Boston Red Sox

You are kidding right.   Overpaying for two 30 something never was OF's Victorino and Gomes just because they have the right attitude.  If this is a grand master plan they are in big trouble.  Fifth place here we come,  The Farrell choice was completely inderwhelming as well.  They should just go with kids and see who can play if this is the best they can do.  Heaven help us.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

Re: I thought this was the Boston Red Sox

your quite the optimist

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Sunshine and lollipops

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to mthomas43's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You are kidding right.   Overpaying for two 30 something never was OF's Victorino and Gomes just because they have the right attitude.  If this is a grand master plan they are in big trouble.  Fifth place here we come,  The Farrell choice was completely inderwhelming as well.  They should just go with kids and see who can play if this is the best they can do.  Heaven help us.

[/QUOTE]

Leave.... Nobody said they needed your approval for what they do> Leave ...just leave... Will you just leave.... Please leave. Go find happiness..... Leave... GO now.... Do it....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why was this cut and pasted anyway?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from emp9. Show emp9's posts

Inderwhelming ? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Leave.... Nobody said they needed your approval for what they do> Leave ...just leave... Will you just leave.... Please leave. Go find happiness..... Leave... GO now.... Do it....

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CougarLover16. Show CougarLover16's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You have got to be kidding me, right? Ok so a right handed power bat, solid defensive, fast, and on base guy. They're no good? I like both of these signings. I personally don't love the money., but 1. It's only for 3 years and 2. It's not my money. I like the Gomes signing too. I've liked Gomes since he was with Cincinnati. This could be setting up to deal Ellsubury. And um no Ross is not better than Victorino. Yes he has more power. OK 1. Ross strikes out a lot more 2. Victorino's better in the field 3. Victorino's faster and 4. Victorino's a better on-base guy. Ross is in his thirties, but if we signed him you guys would love it. Open your eyes and realize that they just got 2 solid pieces. Ben's got money to spend and if that means over paying a little for some good players on shorter length deals, I'm ok with that. Again, it's not my money.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't tell me you're drinking the sox koolaid here

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Guru-Meditation-. Show -Guru-Meditation-'s posts

Sections
Shortcuts