I was sitting in the left-field stands at Camden Yards on Sunday and...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeFoyFan. Show JoeFoyFan's posts

I was sitting in the left-field stands at Camden Yards on Sunday and...

I really, really, really can't believe how slow Gomes can run (if you call what he does running). A few of us Sox fans were politely asking him to just guard the line after too many hits were falling in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

Re: I was sitting in the left-field stands at Camden Yards on Sunday and...

In response to JoeFoyFan's comment:

I really, really, really can't believe how slow Gomes can run (if you call what he does running). A few of us Sox fans were politely asking him to just guard the line after too many hits were falling in.

I see most of my games at the yard.  Up until last year the sox owned the place, vendors were even selling "fenway park south" t-shirts, but now it seems O's fans are showing up again.

O's fans, players and others were pretty fed up with sox fans. 

I think the sox need to wake up and realize they are not in fenway park south anymore. They need to play with more passion if they want to win.  The O's were a joke for a long time but no longer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seabeachfred. Show seabeachfred's posts

In response to 67redsox's comment:

[QUOTE]

I see most of my games at the yard.  Up until last year the sox owned the place, vendors were even selling "fenway park south" t-shirts, but now it seems O's fans are showing up again.

I think the sox need to wake up and realize they are not in fenway park south anymore. They need to play with more passion if they want to win.  The O's were a joke for a long time but no longer.

[/QUOTE]

I think the Red Sox now know the Orioles are a solid team and if they don't they got a rude awakening the last month of 2011, all of last year and so far this season.  Maybe not a dumb sh@t like Lester but Pedroia and Company certainly are aware of it now.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HankukSox. Show HankukSox's posts

Let's see..... 1 complaining about Gomes' speed.

1 complaing about Sox fans in Camden.

1 calling Lester stupid

And 1 king troll.

Is this where all the trolls go to practice "obvious troll is obvious"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

In response to seabeachfred's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think the Red Sox now know the Orioles are a solid team and if they don't they got a rude awakening the last month of 2011, all of last year and so far this season.  Maybe not a dumb sh@t like Lester but Pedroia and Company certainly are aware of it now.

[/QUOTE]

Lester is a dumb sh*t?!?  Did Lester hit on your girlfriend?!?  Why such anger towards him?!?  LOL   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slasher9. Show slasher9's posts

lol...this thread is special needs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Joe Foy........  A heck of a 3rd baseman, 1967 ..........     >RESPECT

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In response to Ice-Cream's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lester is a dumb sh*t?!?  Did Lester hit on your girlfriend?!?  Why such anger towards him?!?  LOL   

[/QUOTE]

When it comes to the Red Sox, Fred is like your average 5 yr old.

He cries, screams, stomps his feet....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Didnt you say this team "ruined" your Fathers Day because they lost? Your priorities are obviously messed up, so I guess thats where the misguided anger comes from. If you allow a BB game to ruin your day, then I feel sorry for you. seriously.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I had tickets to the last two games at camden yards in 2011.  The sox just didn't show up to play.  The O's anouncers love to talk about last year and how bad the sox were, I get tired of hearing it.

The sox used to own camden yard but no longer.  They need to step up and play tougher.  The place used to be filled with sox shirts.  The O's would encourage their fans to show up and wear orange.  No need to do that now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67redsox. Show 67redsox's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

Joe Foy........  A heck of a 3rd baseman, 1967 ..........     >RESPECT

I like how you included joe foy and 67 in the same post, well done!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.