i will still watch every nite. will you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxyjim. Show soxyjim's posts

i will still watch every nite. will you?

this is still my team no matter what.the red sox and the cardinals are my teams
    and i will watch.i know the sox are done and thats to bad but i will be there for
    them.i have one more game at fenway in the monster seats and i cant wait.
    so sox fans enjoy the rest of the season and stick with your team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Re: i will still watch every nite. will you?

Hey Jim-

Trying not to bash you, but...thread redundancy. Look around before posting - this forum is flooded with similar posts over and over when they could be posted in the same thread. Someone just created a thread entitled "Still Watching?" approximately 1-2 days ago. If others did this, it would go a long way in organizing the forum.

That being said - yes, I will still watch...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maxbialystock. Show maxbialystock's posts

Sure I will.  I just might not watch the whole game every night.  Last night was actually a pretty good game even though Ross blew that catch, which cost at least one run and Beckett made that wild pitch at exactly the wrong time. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 68fbrd. Show 68fbrd's posts

Watching this team is as DEPRESSING as watching MSNBC.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 68fbrd. Show 68fbrd's posts

My 78-84 final record projection is still looking good..............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxmal. Show bosoxmal's posts

In Response to Re: i will still watch every nite. will you?:
    Hey Jim- Trying not to bash you, but...thread redundancy. Look around before posting - this forum is flooded with similar posts over and over when they could be posted in the same thread. Someone just created a thread entitled "Still Watching?" approximately 1-2 days ago. If others did this, it would go a long way in organizing the forum. That being said - yes, I will still watch...
    Posted by TitleTown11

Trying not to bash the guy? You just did! I guess you've got nothing better to do than stay glued to your computer? Most of us don't scroll away looking for thread topics. Cool it. There are too many kings as it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

They are 5 out of a WC spot, its not over.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

I've been watching for 35 years.  Why would that change?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

In Response to Re: i will still watch every nite. will you? : Trying not to bash the guy? You just did! I guess you've got nothing better to do than stay glued to your computer? Most of us don't scroll away looking for thread topics. Cool it. There are too many kings as it is.
    Posted by bosoxmal

Yeah, that IS a lot of work...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

In Response to Re: i will still watch every nite. will you? : Trying not to bash the guy? You just did! I guess you've got nothing better to do than stay glued to your computer? Most of us don't scroll away looking for thread topics. Cool it. There are too many kings as it is.
    Posted by bosoxmal

HAHA - Simple precursor to what I was about to say... Just like, no disrespect intended when disrespect is on the way. Not for nothing, but...here's my two cents. I wasn't trying to offend him in anyway. Just leaving a posting tip that I think many on this forum could benefit from. King? Me? I have 500 posts - hardly qualifies. And clicking on page 2 and scrolling down doesn't exactly qualify as being glued to your computer all day (though I do work at a desk)...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Recordable television is a great thing.  Record, then watch later while fast-forwarding on 2x speed.  Lately, it's come to that. 

So yeah, I still watch despite the fact that this is barely baseball.

Sections
Shortcuts