I would trade Xander Bogaerts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from razcreation. Show razcreation's posts

I would trade Xander Bogaerts

In a package deal with Webster and others for

Felix Hernandez, David Price, Stephen Strasburg, Clayton Kershaw or  Justin Verlander.

In other words the Phillies are out of their mind if they want Xander for Cliff Lee.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

Re: I would trade Xander Bogaerts

In response to razcreation's comment:

Felix Hernandez, David Price, Stephen Strasburg, Clayton Kershaw or  Justin Verlander.

In other words the Phillies are out of their mind if they want Xander for Cliff Lee.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:

Thats funny ! You got that right.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from craig2174. Show craig2174's posts

I was ready to thrash th OP  but I could not agree more..  I dont think there is any other pitcher I trade him for.  Stanton though I think I would have to do it also

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

I wouldn't trade Bogaert for any of those guys except Strasburg or Felix.

As Cameron from FG pointed out, for the prospects they want, we'd have mostly what we'd need to trade for Stanton (not a fan), and for the money involved, we'd get Garza pretty easily.

So at the end of the day, on a comparative value scale, at least to some degree, would you prefer Garza & Stanton, or Lee.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

As Cameron from FG pointed out, for the prospects they want, we'd have mostly what we'd need to trade for Stanton (not a fan), and for the money involved, we'd get Garza pretty easily.

So at the end of the day, on a comparative value scale, at least to some degree, would you prefer Garza & Stanton, or Lee.

Garza went to TX yesterday.

Glad... can't put up with watching him spit lungies b4 every pitch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:

In response to Joebreidey's comment:

Garza went to TX yesterday.

Glad... can't put up with watching him spit lungies b4 every pitch.

Cameron's assumption was for next year via free agency.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to craig2174's comment:

I was ready to thrash th OP  but I could not agree more..  I dont think there is any other pitcher I trade him for.  Stanton though I think I would have to do it also

try Matt Harvey

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Why even bother speculating. None of those pitcher are or will be up for trade for the forseeable future. 

Hetch

Sections
Shortcuts