Ian Browne: Bogaerts and Bradley could possibly arrive in 2013 - Video

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

Re: Ian Browne: Bogaerts and Bradley could possibly arrive in 2013 - Video

And they possibly might not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

Or one might and one might not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

I guess it is good to hear an "expert" say what we all want to hear, but I certainly was not anything earth moving.  I think most of the posters here would have written or said just about the same thing if asked about the time table on these two, no?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from parhunter55. Show parhunter55's posts

Which is essentially what Browne said, with the addition that if injuries force it, they may be up and contributing as early as this season.  A reasonable assumption.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

More reason why there is potential for Ben to make that "BLOCKBUSTER" TO MOVE Jacoby, Salty, and a few others......

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

I would sure love to see both guys with the big club right NOW, but realisticly it's not gonna happen soon.  I would love to see the Sox take a page from the Nationals & a couple others, where they buck conventional wisdom & go with the young blood sooner.  If ever a year for the Sox to give it a try, this would have been it.  Still, it's simply not going to happen with SS & CF wrapped up.  Who knows though, if we're not in contention come September, which we most likely will not be, we could get a look see at Bogaerts with Jacoby being dealt.  We will finish the year with Drew a SS.

I will be full tilt behind this hodgepodge of nobodies.  I'm starting to like the idea of being the underdog, with serious overachievers pushing for a real post season run!!!  The only guy who needs to be gone is Lackey!  There is ZERO CHANCE he does anything less than kill us every 5 days!  Oh hell, I'll even being pulling for his sorry arse.  What choice do I really have????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to Ben Cheringtom's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

More reason why there is potential for Ben to make that "BLOCKBUSTER" TO MOVE Jacoby, Salty, and a few others......

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[/QUOTE]  Is that the best you have ???   You sorry ARRRRRS of a baseball fan.......  I can say that now that I have been confirmed as the 2012 poster of the year !!!  You need to get with the program or join the "BIG O", Ried & Pelosi on a slow boat back to Kenya !!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who's Harry RIed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[/QUOTE]  Is that the best you have ???   You sorry ARRRRRS of a baseball fan.......  I can say that now that I have been confirmed as the 2012 poster of the year !!!  You need to get with the program or join the "BIG O", Ried & Pelosi on a slow boat back to Kenya !!!

[/QUOTE]

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to redsoxdirtdog's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who's Harry RIed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Harry Ried plays for the dysfunctional Washington D C DEMS/lib/left/soc/rad/moonbats and needs to be told "when to come in out of the rain" !!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhh!  You might want to check your spelling!  It's Harry rEId

He is certainly worthy of ridicule, but you need to be accurate!

Who's Harry RIed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Harry Ried plays for the dysfunctional Washington D C DEMS/lib/left/soc/rad/moonbats and needs to be told "when to come in out of the rain" !!!!

[/QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Man!   I'm so sick of hitting Reply & thinking I'm at the bottom of the GD list of di-psh!ts, only to appear in the middle....  Ughhh!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

p.s.  I couldn't care less about hARry ReiD, Obama, or most of the R's either.  Stick to baseball, as you sound only slightly more intelligible on the Red Sox.  As a fellow R, you generally make the rest of us look bad.  Too much like Stiffy!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[/QUOTE]

Is that from the dumbest poster thread?  Perhaps you can wear your Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner moron club t-shirt for the picture.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ohhhhhh!  You might want to check your spelling!  It's Harry rEId

He is certainly worthy of ridicule, but you need to be accurate!

Who's Harry RIed?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]No need to spell his name right......  "He is what he is", a DYSFUNCTIONAL MOONBAT that needs to go..........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In response to vtfanofcs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

[/QUOTE]

Is that from the dumbest poster of the year thread?  Perhaps you can wear your Mitt Romney, Mitch McConnell, John Boehner moron club t-shirt for the picture.

[/QUOTE]

I saw that t-shirt on demagogues.com.  Right next to the obama, reid, & pelosi moron t-shirts.  They do make good bipartisan moron t-shirts.   :)

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.