Idle thoughts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Idle thoughts

I just read (MLB.COM) that Posada will miss todays game to be with his son who is having surgery. I know he wont read this, but maybe he reads some NY boards and hope one of you guys from NY will share there. He has our prayers with his family! Life is too short and Ive always felt Posada was a classy guy! Hoping the Exposito gets to play and the taste of the bigs gets him back on track to a full time big spot. The kids got talent!
    Hoping Jenks can get over the Injury bug, he started to show some stuff and we need him!
    Has anyone ever compared Ellsbury's Lifetime stats to Crawfords? Do it you maybe surprised!

Go Timmy, mom and I will be watching from Michiga on the puter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from betterredthandead. Show betterredthandead's posts

Re: Idle thoughts

Prayers for a full recovery for Posada family.

Comparing Ellsbury's career stats to Crawford just shows what a terrible value Crawford's contract is. Crawford will soon replace Ellsbury, based upon financial considerations, alone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Truly. Good thoughts and many prayers going out for the Posada household. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Bless you guys who responded to this post, im not a religous guy but these great players are human lest we forget!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

thanks promise4you

peace

Posada's son, Jorge III, underwent another surgery for craniosynotosis, a birth defect in which the bones in the skull do not fuse correctly. Posada has said he hoped this would be the final surgery for his son, who has had numerous operations.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Zac my friend, its a game! Life and friends along the way make it more fun! Be safe , here's to the greatest rivaly in all of sports!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I've always had a ton of respect for Jorge. Nothing is more important than family.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Nothing is more important than family.

talking about family

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: Idle thoughts:
    [QUOTE]  . Nothing is more important than family. talking about family  
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Zac ... just found Promise's post and was gonna enter my  prayers and thoughts for Jorgie III ...

and I will certainly include those  - a terrible thing for both the son and parents.

...and  then you make me spit out my coffee laughing,

Prayers to the POSADAS.

And may laughter be a great part of the medicine!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Syd. Show Syd's posts

When it comes to family and health, the team colors comes off. Wishing Jorge and the family all the best and get well soon Jorge III. Great Post Promise4you.

GET WELL SOON JORGE III!

From The Myers Family

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

In Response to Re: Idle thoughts:
    [QUOTE]  . Nothing is more important than family. talking about family  
    Posted by pinstripezac32[/QUOTE]

Now that funny, surprised ol Yaz only spit his coffee

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinstripezac32. Show pinstripezac32's posts

Buster_ESPN Buster Olney @
    @WNYcutey From Laura Posada: It has been a long and tough day. He's in pain, but dr. explained craniofacial reconstruction was successful.

''Idle thoughts''

I thought this was kinda cute

As we noted last night, the A's selected Shane Boras, the son of agent Scott Boras, in this year's draft. Slusser reports that the A's draftee will have a different advisor than you might expect: his mother, Boras' wife Jeanette.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

More Idle thoughts
    Ells has proven he is an elite leadoff hitter
    Pedi, even through injuries, plays like a man possessed, what team would not take him in a heartbeat?
    Agon may be the best pure hitter i have ever seen (I never saw Teddy Ballgame)
    Crawford is now proving his value
    Salty showing great signs of all that promise
    Youk needs to stop complaining and start swinging (I love this guy don't attack me please)
    Albers and Acieves are making Theo look like a genius!
    Bard is finally coming around
    Paplebon still scares me when he comes in a game
    The starters have worked through injuries and managed to give the team a chance to win despite those minor injuries and not having their best stuff
    The minor leagues have provided us ballplayers when needed to fill the holes and now some are starting to KNOCK loudly on the door of Fenway park

The Sox recovered from one of the worst starts ever in baseball and now have the 3rd best record in all of baseball and are in 1st place!

What's not to love? Oh ya i know whats not to love, the bickering that goes on between good posters here on this great site!

Go Sox, fathers day is coming and I know that those of us who lost our dads will be watching the fathers day game and thinking about them.

Sections
Shortcuts