If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...

In Response to Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...:
    Funny that you mention Jose Tavaras. I saw him sitting behind a pole in the Stadium last year. Before the game when they the crowd sang the National Anthem " Jose, can you see?", he shouted out " No, I can't see since this damn pole is in my way". Needless to say the crowd roared laughing.
    Posted by NunciRom

Spoken like a true troll...your attempt at making a joke, that is probably 50 years old at this point by the way, suggested that this 'so-called' game you attended with Jose, was at the Stadium...well that's where the Yankees play. Red Sox fans would attend a game at a Park.

How about you now provide a list of names you've used here before trying to pose yourself as a relative of Georom?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NunciRom. Show NunciRom's posts

George and Nunci Romero have used the following other monikers in this forum in recent years.

Yazzer
    Babe
    Pedro101
    crono101
    Mikeyinthebronx
    Mr. Dee
    Gickchum
    Louiethelipp
    Greenapplesplatters
    Deerhunter
    Hurtlocker
    JoseTavares
    Camelwalk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

k

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

George and Nunci Romero have used the following other monikers in this forum in recent years. Yazzer Babe Pedro101 crono101 Mikeyinthebronx Mr. Dee Gickchum Louiethelipp Greenapplesplatters Deerhunter Hurtlocker JoseTavares Camelwalk
    Posted by NunciRom

Babe and Louiethelipp were always my favorite Yankee trolls!!

Did you really get banned 13 times...is that a record??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NunciRom. Show NunciRom's posts

George did Babe and Yazzer. Haven't you noticed the parallel between

Slosh Buckett
    Slackey
    Papelsmear
    Big Sloppy
    LackLuster
    Bellsbury
    Nancy Drew
    Crawful

George is good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If Beckett were African-American, or Latino....his complexion and skin tone would look darker than it now does.....his 'stache might also be thicker....and he could possibly have an accent. His parents too.....and he also wouldn't be called "Beckett"--that's Germanic--or is it Jewish? "Joshua" is anyway. But aren't we sort of talking about Louis Tiant now? He's not even with the team anymore, why start a thread about him?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Photobucket

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

LOL...good one Telly....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

The OP once again for those who were too lazy to read it and try to understand it.

If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...

posted at 2/4/2012 3:34 PM EST
    First: 4/9/2009
    Last: 2/7/2012
    I think he would've been gone by now. IMHO there is no way a black man acting like Beckett is now wouldve been able to overcome the racial steretype of the selfish pro sports athlete more concerned about himself than his team....Manny? he was sent packing (and deservedly so) once his cancer was no longer tolerated....

I know this sounds like softy territory but I am sincere in posting this - I think Josh being a good old boy gets a pass for his selfish behavior because we accept that for his kind, but not for others....comments?

As always - 100% correct!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Thanks for bringing us back on topic pike.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

Thanks for bringing us back on topic pike.....
    Posted by TheExaminer

You said on another thread that your moniker "Examiner" had something to do with your occupation. Why not "examine" this forum and give us a report on it or are you only here to have fun and be entertained. That is not atypical since there are others here that come to watch the Christians get eaten by the lions. Others rise above the paganism and incivility.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I'm here to have fun and be entertained.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UticaClub. Show UticaClub's posts

I'm here to have fun and be entertained.
    Posted by TheExaminer

And you examine oysters on a conveyor belt to see which ones are dead. The forum is indeed lucky to have you onboard.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...":
    In Response to Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino... : And you examine oysters on a conveyor belt to see which ones are dead. The forum is indeed lucky to have you onboard. Posted by UticaClub
    LOL.....no, actually I examine and evaluate specific skill sets of living human beings in a test environment to keep them from ending up dead. And yes, this forum was BORN, my friend, on the day I signed up!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

Isn't it more safe to say that if Beckett were of a minority that many would be hesitant to criticize his poor work ethics and lack of leadership in fear he/she may be accused of being "racist"?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

Take a look at today's USA Today Sports Link....

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/02/vick-tiger-lead-list-of-americas-most-disliked-athletes-michael-vick-tiger-woods-forbes/1
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

read the comments below.....

MAN I AM TIMELY!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Those were also my most disliked athletes. Those surveyed and myself looked at each case individually and our choices had nothing to do with race. Please stop playing the racecard on this forum in order to gain attention. Your act is phony and transparent. You are trolling. Grow up.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Take a look at today's USA Today Sports Link.... http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/02/vick-tiger-lead-list-of-americas-most-disliked-athletes-michael-vick-tiger-woods-forbes/1 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... read the comments below..... MAN I AM TIMELY! Posted by georom4
    Cept vick was into dog fighting and tiger woods was a seriel cheater not related to chicken and beer at all so your not timely and still are wrong. It's still a racist thread

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Yet Georom keeps coming back enabled by Spaceman. They seem to be a pair, sort of like a good cop, bad cop twosome.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Yet Georom keeps coming back enabled by Spaceman. They seem to be a pair, sort of like a good cop, bad cop twosome. Posted by LadyLake
    If its between you and anybody else pike ill take anybody else frankly you creep me out

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to "Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...": Cept vick was into dog fighting and tiger woods was a seriel cheater not related to chicken and beer at all so your not timely and still are wrong. It's still a racist thread
    Posted by RSF4Life234

I didn't write the article, nor the responses...but if Tiger is so hated for his cheating, where is Big Ben the date/rapist? How many woman have accused him? Good thing he plays football in Penn. Whats up with TO? Hardly a criminal. 9/10 are black/latino...im pretty sure whites make up more than 10% of the pro athletic community...there is a dbl standard out there imho....hard to deny

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

If Beckett were African-American, or Latino....his complexion and skin tone would look darker than it now does.....his 'stache might also be thicker....and he could possibly have an accent. His parents too.....and he also wouldn't be called "Beckett"--that's Germanic--or is it Jewish? "Joshua" is anyway. But aren't we sort of talking about Louis Tiant now? He's not even with the team anymore, why start a thread about him?
    Posted by TheExaminer

Beckett is of British origin. It means dweller by the brook. Joshua is a biblical name. Anyone whoever read the Old Testament would be aware of Joshua.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

In response to "Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino... : I didn't write the article, nor the responses...but if Tiger is so hated for his cheating, where is Big Ben the date/rapist? How many woman have accused him? Good thing he plays football in Penn. Whats up with TO? Hardly a criminal. 9/10 are black/latino...im pretty sure whites make up more than 10% of the pro athletic community...there is a dbl standard out there imho....hard to deny Posted by georom4[/QUOTE Your so off your point its not even funny Beckett has nothing to do with that article you hate him to a creepy extreme and it has nothing to do with race at all I'm not saying your a racist but the spirit of this thread is. The best you can do is hope that no one remembers all the pointless and repetitive threads you started. My advice don't even respond and let this thread die.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In Response to Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino... : I didn't write the article, nor the responses...but if Tiger is so hated for his cheating, where is Big Ben the date/rapist? How many woman have accused him? Good thing he plays football in Penn. Whats up with TO? Hardly a criminal. 9/10 are black/latino...im pretty sure whites make up more than 10% of the pro athletic community...there is a dbl standard out there imho....hard to deny Posted by georom4[/QUOTE Your so off your point its not even funny Beckett has nothing to do with that article you hate him to a creepy extreme and it has nothing to do with race at all I'm not saying your a racist but the spirit of this thread is. The best you can do is hope that no one remembers all the pointless and repetitive threads you started. My advice don't even respond and let this thread die.
    Posted by RSF4Life234

Bad news for you my bootlicking friend....Mazz only confirms the stupid Texas Con man II's good ole nonsense...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino... : Beckett is of British origin. It means dweller by the brook. Joshua is a biblical name. Anyone whoever read the Old Testament would be aware of Joshua.
    Posted by LadyLake

Yes, hence my statement that Joshua was JEWISH. Really, it's "Yeshua" which is the real Hebrew name of Jesus as we see it translated in the New Testament. Jesus is the Greek rendering of Joshua, or Yeshua. Who'd have thought that my theology would come in handy on the Sox forum? You just never know, do you pike? First Civil War history, now THIS!

Sections
Shortcuts