If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...

The biblical name is Yoshua not Yeshua and the name is Jewish, Christian, or Molhammad. Israel was a country shared by many religions. I really don't understand why it is a topic of conversation in a baseball forum.  It also doesn't matter if Beckett is Germanic, English, or Hindu. Why did you bring it up, I didn't. Why cares what Beckett's roots are from? Why does it matter? Why did you bring it up?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hankwilliamsjr. Show hankwilliamsjr's posts

Who cares if every federal government form asks for race and ethnicity.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

In Response to Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...:
    Who cares if every federal government form asks for race and ethnicity.
    Posted by hankwilliamsjr

What does this have to do with Beckett?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...":
    The biblical name is Yoshua not Yeshua and the name is Jewish, Christian, or Molhammad. Israel was a country shared by many religions. I really don't understand why it is a topic of conversation in a baseball forum.  It also doesn't matter if Beckett is Germanic, English, or Hindu. Why did you bring it up, I didn't. Why cares what Beckett's roots are from? Why does it matter? Why did you bring it up? Posted by LadyLake
    No, it's Yeshua, and it's origin is Hebrew. And you're the one who's arguing about it pike, my original post was a joke.....as everybody else on the forum except you got. Who cares what it is, it's a joke.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyLake. Show LadyLake's posts

In Response to Re: If Beckett were African-American, or Latino...:
    If Beckett were African-American, or Latino....his complexion and skin tone would look darker than it now does.....his 'stache might also be thicker....and he could possibly have an accent. His parents too.....and he also wouldn't be called "Beckett"--that's Germanic--or is it Jewish? "Joshua" is anyway. But aren't we sort of talking about Louis Tiant now? He's not even with the team anymore, why start a thread about him?
    Posted by TheExaminer

Sections
Shortcuts