If I am New York I will tell Sabathia to BITE ME!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Re: If I am New York I will tell Sabathia to BITE ME!

I give the Yankees about a 90% chance of re-signing CC.  Nobody is going to out-bid them - the only other scenario that I can imagine is that CC wants to go home, and SF gives him a big contract, knowing Rowand and Zito are coming off the books in 2012 & 13.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmitch. Show andrewmitch's posts

The ARoids extension, the CC opt out clause and the Soriano opt out clauses all came under the "Ca$h"man's watch.  Period.  I have heard stories on both sides that Soriano wasn't "Ca$h"man's idea but in the end, it happened while he was the GM.

Again, right now it looks like AJ is your opening day starter.  He may come up big.  Who knows really.  Therefore, da "Ca$h"man needs to get busy now. 

I think there is going to be a lot of player shuffling around the league this winter.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

In Response to Re: If I am New York I will tell Sabathia to BITE ME!:
    [QUOTE]Posted by andrewmitch ARoids he inherited, true but the point w/ ARoids is he re-signed him for a LOT MORE MONEY EVEN AFTER HE OPTED OUT......   no actually Bcash said no to an increase  B4 and after  arod opted out arod then went to ownership without boras and they made a crazy deal But Soriano and CC were during his tenure so the way I see it, that's 3 (2 directly given by the "Ca$h"-man and 1 the "Ca$h"-man allowed to play him) once again ....NO seems that everyone but you knows that Bcash didn't want soriano it was levine that signed him Anyways, AJ Burnett as your opening day pitcher unless the "Ca$h"-man gets to work fine silly me, is thinking that after questioning nyy pitching all last  yr that you might want to give that a rest
    Posted by pinstripezac[/QUOTE]

Zac don't bother, sometimes the blind don't want to see.

Cashman's recent record is amazingly good. He has put Theo to shame of late.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tom-uk. Show tom-uk's posts

He has put Theo to shame of late.

maybe, maybe not

I think you are being overly critical of your man,

Aceves was a mistake but he wasn't needed in the super NY bullpen.

Comparing Theo and Cash of late (in hindsight):

Penny/Smoltz  vs  Garcia/Colon

Lackey = AJ

Cameron/ Hermida  vs  Jones/ Thames

Jenks vs  Feliciano  $?

Crawford  vs  sticking with Gardner

and the clincher two very astute trades for Granderson and Swisher