If not Bard/Aceves, then who?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Re: If not Bard/Aceves, then who?

In Response to Re: If not Bard/Aceves, then who?:
    I saw a post here I can't remember who the author was but it made a awful lot of sense to me. Being that the Sox are taking big gamble putting Aceves in the rotation considering his back history. Rather then to continue to use him as they have and the Yankees did as a very resourceful pitcher out of the pen. Short relief, multiple innings he can do it. Asking him to go 140 inning is pushing the envelope. A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.
    Posted by ThatWasMe

What do you think about Aceves as a temporary solution until Dice comes back in early June?  It gives the Sox a chance to see how he holds up over a couple months of starting with a potential eye to making him a starter for 2013 and let's them limit his innings jump in 2012.

Cook looks really good tonight.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

I predicted a month ago Felix Doubront would excell as 5th starter. Now I just hope Bard or Aceves can hold out passably until Aaron Cook is stretched out and healthy enough for a rotation spot.

Some bright mind suggested that IF Cook joins the 5 man, Iglesias could prove valuable in majors, rather than probably needed seasoning in Pawtuck.
    Just hope Bard / Ace / Doubront or even (shudder) Padilla can muddle us through until Dice-K returns.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to Re: If not Bard/Aceves, then who?:
    In Response to Re: If not Bard/Aceves, then who? : Yeaaahh baby.  He could show Padilla how that eephus is REALLY done.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

And Tony Perez can teach the batters, how to hit it into the next state.

Sections
Shortcuts