If someone asked you right now....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

If someone asked you right now....

Who is your closer? What would you say?  I would say Mariano Rivera, Philles fans would reply Papelbon.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Re: If someone asked you right now....

In Response to Re: If someone asked you right now....:

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

"Closer? We don't need no stinking closer".

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeNagy stilleatsworms. Show MikeNagy stilleatsworms's posts

In response to "Re: If someone asked you right now....":
    Tough luck on Bailey. Tough luck on Joba. However Red Sox fans are not over there on YES forum and Riveraveblues rubbing salt into the Yankee fans wounds. New Englanders have more class. This is not a neutral site, it is a Red Sox site. Watch your manners here or else all two or three real Red Sox fans here will be the lawnmower and you'll be the grass. The others are too timid. Posted by Calzone65
    Well said indeed

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

Tough luck on Bailey. Tough luck on Joba. However Red Sox fans are not over there on YES forum and Riveraveblues rubbing salt into the Yankee fans wounds. New Englanders have more class. This is not a neutral site, it is a Red Sox site. Watch your manners here or else all two or three real Red Sox fans here will be the lawnmower and you'll be the grass. The others are too timid.
    Posted by Calzone65

Joba is not the Yankees closer.

Also this is the internet, not your living room Pike.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

In Response to If someone asked you right now....:
    Who is your closer? What would you say?  I would say Mariano Rivera, Philles fans would reply Papelbon.
    Posted by Camelwalk

I would say, "I don't know. We'll see."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camelwalk. Show Camelwalk's posts

And tell your roomates that I'll be out for the rest of the night. Go to the other threads and talk baseball, don't inflame - talk baseball.
    Posted by Calzone65

This thread is about baseball Pike, something you rarely talk about here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

And tell your roomates that I'll be out for the rest of the night. Go to the other threads and talk baseball, don't inflame - talk baseball.
    Posted by Calzone65

Well pikesaysthis, you should feel refreshed after giving "kim" a few nights off this week.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from attic-dan. Show attic-dan's posts

In Response to If someone asked you right now....:
    Posted by Camelwalk

Dare I mention closer by commitee?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In Response to If someone asked you right now.... :     Dare I mention closer by commitee?
    Posted by attic-dan

i don't think you have to.

That's basically where the red flops are right now.

And we all know how that works out.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: If someone asked you right now.... : i don't think you have to. That's basically where the red flops are right now. And we all know how that works out.......
    Posted by TBINFL
    It worked out ok for the Cardinals last year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: If someone asked you right now....": So it's Calzone65 now huh? Welcome back pike. Bound up your wounds from Sunday I see?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Tough luck on Bailey. Tough luck on Joba. However Red Sox fans are not over there on YES forum and Riveraveblues rubbing salt into the Yankee fans wounds. New Englanders have more class. This is not a neutral site, it is a Red Sox site. Watch your manners here or else all two or three real Red Sox fans here will be the lawnmower and you'll be the grass. The others are too timid. Posted by Calzone65
    ...although I have to say you're spot on with this post pike.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: If someone asked you right now.... : i don't think you have to. That's basically where the red flops are right now. And we all know how that works out....... Posted by TBINFL
    "Closers" are nice, but are a relatively recent phenomenon with respect to baseball history as a whole. There didn't used to be any such thing, and a lot of teams won. If the Sox go down this year, it won't be only because of this.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

In response to "Re: If someone asked you right now....": "Closers" are nice, but are a relatively recent phenomenon with respect to baseball history as a whole. There didn't used to be any such thing, and a lot of teams won. If the Sox go down this year, it won't be only because of this.
    Posted by TheExaminer

I agree. There will be many contributing factors as to why the red flops miss the playoffs AGAIN.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: If someone asked you right now.... : Joba is not the Yankees closer. Also this is the internet, not your living room Pike.
    Posted by Camelwalk

'nuff said

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 6k42lt913c. Show 6k42lt913c's posts

Red Flops? You must be kidding me? Isn't this an adult conversation?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Red Flops? You must be kidding me? Isn't this an adult conversation?
    Posted by 6k42lt913c

No, kimpikesaysthis, it's a BASEBALL conversation, something you wouldn't have any clue about.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AL34. Show AL34's posts

Thats a Northern Pike Fish, why don't you bring the truth to the forum and stop posting under different names to "Re: If someone asked you right now....":
    In Response to Re: If someone asked you right now.... : Posted by Camelwalk

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joebreidey. Show Joebreidey's posts

Kind of sad when the highlight of a Yankee's day is to root for an injury of a guy that actually has never thrown a pitch for us.

I mean, there is no love lost between Joba and the RS, and no one in here gloated over Joba's injury.  Man, what a slimey individual, and I mean that in the worst possible way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

He looks cute with these on ...  he owes us a lot.  The parrot only did stuff on his bald head....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBINFL. Show TBINFL's posts

Kind of sad when the highlight of a Yankee's day is to root for an injury of a guy that actually has never thrown a pitch for us. I mean, there is no love lost between Joba and the RS, and no one in here gloated over Joba's injury.  Man, what a slimey individual, and I mean that in the worst possible way.
    Posted by Joebreidey

LOL...Yeah right, clueless joe.

I didn't see anyone "root" or "gloat" over bailey's injury.

But I did see quite a bit of trampoline jokes in the forum over the past couple of weeks.

Take off your sawx colored glasses much?

Sections
Shortcuts