If the 3 Stooges ever announced a baseball game.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

Re: If the 3 Stooges ever announced a baseball game.....

In response to mjagger's comment:

they would be Michael 'Moe' Kay, Paul 'Larry' O'neil, and Ken 'Curly' Simpleton. Of course, 'Moe' Kay is the brains of the outfit.

Also, if the 3 Stooges were ever into creating web sites, this one would be their crowning achievement.

I'm from Nova Scotia and have the mlb package and am forced to watch the sox play via whatever feed they feel appropriate,if the sox play six times a week I only get the nesn feed maybe two or three times.You want to talk about dough heads you should listen to the Blue Jay feed from Rogers sportsnet Buck Martinez,Pat Tabler Greg Zaun and Jack Morris,this is where all the "doctoring the baseball" nonesense in regards to Bucholtz came from,and when the Sox play the Jays (no matter what ballpark)I'm forced to listen to these idiots because Rogers blacks out the nesn feed,they think everyone in Canada is a Jays fan and forget that Nova Scotia is Sox country and always has been.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Cardinals announcers are also among the worst. They whine about things more than anyone else Ive ever heard. As far as NY guys go, I have to admit Id give a pass to O'Niell because of his days with the Reds. Agree on all other counts.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

Orsillo and Remy are among the best in my humble opinion,they both genuenly seem to enjoy what they do and they have a good time with it I think they are pretty funny especially Orsillo I love it when he gets that uncontrollable laugh going.The White Sox announcers are very bad as well,they actually cheer for the White Sox to do well it's unbelievable.I like the Cubbie feeds though,they always zoom in on the hot women in the stands during the game,I love that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to thegrandsalami's comment:

Orsillo and Remy are among the best in my humble opinion,they both genuenly seem to enjoy what they do and they have a good time with it I think they are pretty funny especially Orsillo I love it when he gets that uncontrollable laugh going.The White Sox announcers are very bad as well,they actually cheer for the White Sox to do well it's unbelievable.I like the Cubbie feeds though,they always zoom in on the hot women in the stands during the game,I love that.

Agree that they are prretty good on balance. The only gripe I have against them is that they dont ever criticize the players even when they deserve it. Marty Brennamen is the best at that Ive ever heard. If a player screws sometihg up or makes a dumb play, he will say it on the air, and he'll also give credit where its due. Its "..and once again Cozart fails to get a bunt down when called upon to do so", or "they screwed that up about as bad as they could". He calls it like it is, good or bad, and thats why hes a HOF'er. When I started following the Sox, it was culture shock for me because the announcers dont do that over here. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

the white sox guys..when ever they hit a HR...i hate it...and the white sox can never do wrong....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to raider3524's comment:

the white sox guys..when ever they hit a HR...i hate it...and the white sox can never do wrong....

Yeah, Harrelson and Stone are the pits.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Quit dissing the Stooges. 

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to cedarwood's comment:

In response to notin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Quit dissing the Stooges. 

“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.”

-Shel Silverstein

Unbelievable. Last night I listed all of the reasons why I like Joe Breidy as one of the best posters on the forum and the thread was deleted and I was banned in a matter of minutes. Who is in charge here when it comes to deleting threads and banning posters?  Address your questions to Hanafin@boston.com. My guess is that someone has stolen the email address and password of Teresa Hanafin and is bnning posters for no reason.

What in the world was evil or wrong with me praising Joe Breidy as a poster. I also like Notin and  Kimmi as posters. Does that also deserve a banning?  What do you think about this J-Bay?

Hanifin@Boston.com. Put a stop to the indiscriminate banning of posters that speak the truth and annoy J-Bay. The forum needs more Sox fans.

If this thread gets deleted within minutes then you can blame it on J-Bay or Teresa. Shame on you J-Bay for your actions.

[/QUOTE]

Its Pike. And his posts are all getting reported. He will not be here for long. His intent is to ruin this forum.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jete02fan. Show jete02fan's posts

wow....seriously????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

To each, his own. Don and Jery were named the 3rd best, a few years ago, only behind Vin Scully and the Mets commentators. Not to mention, Don Orsillo has done the TBS post season, for several years. Castiglione and O'Brian are the best, IMO.  Regardless, I appreciate all the games are televised. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

To each, his own. Don and Jery were named the 3rd best, a few years ago, only behind Vin Scully and the Mets commentators. Not to mention, Don Orsillo has done the TBS post season, for several years. Castiglione and O'Brian are the best, IMO.  Regardless, I appreciate all the games are televised. 

Must have been a poll conducted in NE.

I really like Castiglione and O'Brien and listen to Sox games whenever I am traveling.

Far superior to Sterling and Waldman who do the Yankee games two of the worst I have ever heard.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to J-BAY's comment:

Must have been a poll conducted in NE.

I really like Castiglione and O'Brien and listen to Sox games whenever I am traveling.

Far superior to Sterling and Waldman who do the Yankee games two of the worst I have ever heard.

With Scully and the Mets, voted 1 and 2? No TWM, it wasn't, nor do I think it was a poll. Honestly, TWM, Michael Kay is the reason I can't watch the NYY games. Not that I want to, mind you. When I flip over to see the score, or watch an occasional at bat, I too mute the remote.  That said, you don't suppose it goes with the territory, do you? I know NYY fans who don't like Michael Kay and Sox fans, who don't like Remy or Orsillo, or both. As I said, to each his own. Everyone be happy the games are televised, HD at that. I remember the days of radio that had more static, than audio

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts