If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists:
    [QUOTE] Great list Steve, I'll take Bruce Willis, some people tell me I look and sound like Tom Hanks...? Personally, I'd say Dwight Evans.  I'd suggest Kris Kristofferson for Harness.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Either him or Jeff Bridges.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Either him or Jeff Bridges.
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOT

Jeff Bridges!!  Perfect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Here's a suggestion for someone to play greatestNYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Still, my favorites are the 2 cartoon characters; they're perfect for those 2 guys IMO. And I decided Jeff Bridges is a much better fit for Harness.

Let's do this backwards. I list some famous actors, somebody attach a poster:

Cary Grant

Humphrey Bogart

Jimmy Stewart

Clint Eastwood

Jim Carrey

William Shatner

Matt Damon

Brad Pitt

Dennis Hopper (Was he a kind man? Was he an honest man?)

John Belushi

Bill Murray

Groucho Marx

Larry David (My wife says , unflatteringly, that he reminds her of me)

Jason Alexander / George Costanza

Wayne Knight / Newman

Jerry Stiller / Frank Costanza

Jerry Seinfeld

Christopher Lloyd

Arnold ... enough said

Superman

Wonderwoman

Samuel L. Jackson

Harrison Ford

Harvey Keitel

R2D2

Ebeneezer Scrooge

Frankenstein

Dracula

Charlie Sheen

Bugs Bunny

Sponge Bob

Quagmire

American DAD

... that's enough, I think

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Hammah; Ted Nugent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Since Yaz; Joel Osteen, For hair and message.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

Walter Matheau; Jim Davis.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

In Response to If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists:
    [QUOTE]This would be ney impossible when we don’t know what people look like. Here’s the actors :  I’m just guessing (except me) Harness    Liam Neeson / Ian McKellen Kim :   Natalie Portman/ Emma Watson 5katz : Daniel Radcliffe Pike:   Steven Seagal / Leonardo DiCaprio (In a dark role) Burrito:    Zach Galifinakis   PinstripeZac : Kevin James Moon:   Ian Holm Jessey Eric :    Robert Downey Jr Softy:   Christopher Lee / Jack Nicholson Babe:   Rob Schneider / David Spade / Any other goofball Yoshimi: Julia Roberts Nhsteven : Michael Richards SinceYaz :   John Travolta Zillagod : George Carlin Smiley :   Peter Griffin MikeNagy :   Viggo Mortenstern Tom-uk : Michael Caine Joel49 :   Art Carney (serious version) Hammah : Johnny Depp SPC:   Jack Black Summerof67 : Joe Pesci Youkillus20 : Bruce Willis / Tom Cruise Andrewmitch : Robert DeNiro / James Gandolfini Playball : Jimmy Fallon Jete02fan : Elijah Wood Greatestnyy : Roadrunner
    Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

What about me?!? I'm assuming John Cusack.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : What about me?!? I'm assuming John Cusack.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Sorry Lloyd, I thought of you, then it slipped my mind; I'm sure there's many other major posters I forgot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from YOUKILLUS20. Show YOUKILLUS20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : What about me?!? I'm assuming John Cusack.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Kirk Cameron.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Sorry Lloyd, I thought of you, then it slipped my mind; I'm sure there's many other major posters I forgot.
    Probably because mine was so obvious!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE] Hammah; Ted Nugent.
    Posted by YOUKILLUS20[/QUOTE]

Hammah might like that ....  I think the pick for Zilla is brilliant.  

... Joel Osteen?  That's a bit humbling.  My work's always been with smaller, troubled groups ... but our Master is the same.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe----. Show --The--Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]I was trying to be funny. We don't know what anybody looks like; it's like doing casting blindfolded.

You should have plenty of experience at this since it is apparent that you live most of your life blindfolded.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe----. Show --The--Babe----'s posts

[QUOTE]Still, my favorites are the 2 cartoon characters; they're perfect for those 2 guys IMO. And I decided Jeff Bridges is a much better fit for Harness. Let's do this backwards. I list some famous actors, somebody attach a poster: Cary Grant Humphrey Bogart Jimmy Stewart Jim Carrey William Shatner Matt Damon Brad Pitt Dennis Hopper (Was he a kind man? Was he an honest man?) John Belushi Bill Murray Groucho Marx Larry David (My wife says , unflatteringly, that he reminds her of me) Jason Alexander / George Costanza Wayne Knight / Newman Jerry Stiller / Frank Costanza Jerry Seinfeld Christopher Lloyd Arnold ... enough said Superman Wonderwoman Samuel L. Jackson Harrison Ford Harvey Keitel R2D2 Ebeneezer Scrooge Frankenstein Dracula Charlie Sheen Bugs Bunny Sponge Bob Quagmire American DAD    ... that's enough, I think

I would suggest Brad Pitt's brother Stu to play you. Stu Pitt.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : I would suggest Brad Pitt's brother Stu to play you. Stu Pitt.
    Posted by --The--Babe----[/QUOTE]

Careful, your next post on your umpteenth moniker is the Unlucky 13, whoooo.

You usually don't get that far, so I thought I'd warn you ahead of time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Sorry Steven,

This was a fun, light hearted thread.  Lot's of us were enjoying it until a mole crept in to make it another attack of the ......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

.......  Killer Tomato Infants.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

heh   Wink

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes was a B horror spoof way back when. I just added the word Infants at the end to describe you know who: I call him that now because I can't keep track of all the times he changes his name/moniker. He makes Softy look like George Foreman's family (All of his 5 sons are named George)   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FFGlouc. Show FFGlouc's posts

To my good friend nhsteven, please hire this actor to portray me:

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Perfect.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]Attack of the Killer Tomatoes was a B horror spoof way back when. I just added the word Infants at the end to describe you know who: I call him that now because I can't keep track of all the times he changes his name/moniker. He makes Softy look like George Foreman's family (All of his 5 sons are named George)   

And atleast one daughter Georgiana (sp?)

USA women's team up 1-nil at end of first period ... Love to see them nail Brazil ....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Eddie murphy in multiple hyphenated roles.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Eddie murphy in multiple hyphenated roles.
    Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE]

I thought of him, and went with Peter Griffin. For you, Telly would suffice. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from -EdithBunker-. Show -EdithBunker-'s posts

Mr. nhsteven, I would like to be in the movie version also. Could you get:

Sections
Shortcuts