If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists:
    In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Thanks Stev-o.  But, per my agents instructions, I demand that my opening credits read "and featuring Spaceman Eephus, as himself".
    Posted by SpacemanEephus

I have this great Bill Lee semi-quote assigned to you in the epilogue; I know it's not your personality, and shall tweak it later after the Initial Draft is presented if you insist.

Note to All: I am NOT fielding any other critiques, suggestions or "You Forgot Mes" until then.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

BOLD RED MARKER
    Subscena II - Another corner of the ballroom

Softy (With a 1940-ish German Accent) This chandelier is indicative of a decorator who’s an Obama Lover (Note: Few get this, I’m guessing)

Harness: Ah, it figures who that is. And what do you smack of, with your Folks telling you that TARA is the most important thing in the world?

Softy: I’ll zink about it tomorrow. Until then, I von’t converse with anyone who isn’t Aryan, vizout good reason. And TARA is real, CERA is NOT.

Zillagod (Talking to camera as an aside, with open palmed hand and fluttering eyes, Groucho Marx style) He has TARA, and all I have is a DINOSAUR Mask.

Softy: Vat did you say?

Zillagod: Err, Hail Freedonia! (Freedonia song in background)

End of Subscena II  BOLD RED MARKER

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Joe Pesci? Really?

Um, well, yeah!

Too funny, Steve...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

BOLD RED MARKER

Subscena III  - A new subgroup assembles

SPC (With Mask falling off, despite disappearing in the bathroom for nearly an hour trying to fix it): Ells is the best!

Softy: You’re a WASTE fool! (I can say the W consonant when I feel like it). Worse than the Ancient WASTE Disposal System in this hotel!

Moon: Actually, despite it’s vintage, the WASTE disposal system in this hotel is quite efficient. Occasionally there’s a BOMB in the SOFT portion of the cesspool, but the WHIP+ (WASTE HATE Index Plus) shows an efficient operation, especially after 7 PM on Saturdays (The party started then).

5katz (Trying his best not to brag) : I have a top drawer qualitative assessment of the WASTE Disposal System. And it agrees with Moon’s conclusions. This tried and true WASTE Disposal System model is revered throughout Prague, despite what Softy says.

Tom-uk: I have more modern metrics, and my #s support Moon’s and 5katz’s Quantitative & Qualitative Conclusions, respectfully.

Softy (Changes Mask): More LIBERAL Drivel! And a bunch of Cherry Pickers! And hands off my TARA based cherry bushes, you worthless mooching proletariats! (To others) The LEFT shall eat you alive while you’re all sleeping in your rooms! They feel ENTITLED to inhabit your bourgeois bodies and spread like vermin!

Bill_806 (With Foghorn Leghorm voice & dialect): SON, I say SON, you may have a point there. What say all of You?

Communist Contrarian: WOW! I understand this all Now.

Everybody Else in Unison : No You Don't

Communist Contrarian: Yes I do! Let's take a Poll!

End of Subscena III

BOLD RED MARKER

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from --The--Babe----. Show --The--Babe----'s posts

Geez nhstephanie, don't give up your day job.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

BOLD RED MARKER
    Subscena IV (Finale) Around the Piano

Pike (aka Piano Player, and speaking to Petite Assistant) : I need to write a slander book about this sorry excuse for a ball. 

Petite (and lovely) Assistant, (whispering Natasha style as in Boris & Natasha from Rocky & Bullwinkle): Don’t get distracted, dumbkoff; else, others vould suspect us. Ve have to stick to our plan.

Pike: Boulderdash, you want me to ruin your chances of getting in the lovely HOF by revealing your role in the Clemens scandal? And the fact that you hid this by removing a “t” in your character description?  

Pet(t)ite Assistant : Careful Pike, or I’ll ask my husband Boris (actually Borass, but he needed to hide from the authorities) to get his wealthy compatriots after you.

Burrito (Overhearing, with Igor-like posture, and a gleam) I knew you were more than a Piano Player! You have many talents that I admire!

Smiley: If it wasn’t for Dr. Galea, he wouldn’t even be a Piano Player. How do you think he got those  long fingers? The truth shall come out some day, and you will end up in an Eastern European Gulag!  

Pike (Standing now, and wielding a laptop that sat near the Candelabra): Ha!. You’ll never catch me! I’ll just morph into a Pikette!
    Babe: You think you’re the only one who can do that? And my morphing skills are DASHING! (----)

Babe: When you control disguises, you possess DIS- information!

Smiley, 2nd Mask: Smiley & Babe, You so right. With Pike’s plan in place, this monolith of a hotel shall fall. Poof is Poof.

Nhsteven: That’s ENOUGH with the disguise morphing! I’m not in the mood to write a 2000 page manuscript! Pike, put that laptop down, or this story shall become a Martial Arts infused Swashbuckler (Good thing I’m on parole undercover for the Int’l Errol Flynn / Bruce Lee Police)

Chorus: (Montage Camera View): SHOOT THE PIANO PLAYER!!

(Pike and Assistant are captured by nhsteven and harness, with an unexpected hand from Kim; Burrito was Collateral Damage; The Piano was confiscated for evidence)

SinceYaz:

Welcome to Prague, Everyone!

Disguises? Fogedaboudit ...Let’s Party Until November!!!!

End of Subscena IV (Finale) 
    BOLD RED MARKER

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

BOLD RED MARKER

Credits

Thanks to Chuck Jones (WB), My Dental Office Waiting Room, Seinfeld, Last Holiday, Casablanca, Laugh In, SNL, GWTW, Duck Soup, Francois Truffaut (Director of SHOOT The PIANO Player), All In The Family, Rocky & Bullwinkle, The 3rd Reich, Richard Wagner

Catering: Gerard Depardieu

No trolls were harmed in the making of this script (Well, maybe, but if they were, it was intentional).

Epilogue:

Assistant was really a Double Agent. She really is lovely, and belongs in the Lovely HOF.

Maxbialystock: I predicted the End would turn out this way! I should get kudos from everyone.

Edith Bunker: Oh Archie! What was your favorite part?

Spaceman Eephus: Nice pilot NH, but we still whipped your b-tt in ’75 and ’04! And Nettles can KMA!

Jete02fan: You did whip our b-tts, but you did it so nicely

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlVWArmysic

BOLD RED MARKER

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe-. Show -The---Babe-'s posts

Credits Thanks to Chuck Jones (WB), My Dental Office Waiting Room, Seinfeld, Last Holiday, Casablanca, Laugh In, SNL, GWTW, Duck Soup, Francois Truffaut (Director of SHOOT The PIANO Player), The 3rd Reich, Richard Wagner Catering: Gerard Depardieu No trolls were harmed in the making of this script (Well, maybe, but if they were, it was intentional). Epilogue: Maxbialystock: I predicted the End would turn out this way! I should get kudos from everyone. Edith Bunker: Oh Archie! What was your favorite part? Spaceman Eephus: Nice pilot NH, but we still whipped your b-tt in ’75 and ’04! And Nettles can KMA! Jete02fan: You did whip our b-tts, but you did it so nicely http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlVWArmysic
    Posted by nhsteven

Here's a bit of advice nhstephanie.....don't quit your day job.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe-. Show -The---Babe-'s posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Here's some advice for you, Babe.    Go fuckyourself!
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

Awe....seems you got your panties all in a bunch....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Awe....seems you got your panties all in a bunch....
    Posted by -The---Babe-

And thanks for catching my advice in the reply box for posterity.  Or at least until you're banned again.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

And nhsteven, good work.  I especially like the bit with the COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN as well as the typical interaction between Softy, Katz, Moon, and Tom-UK.  Pretty much sums up the realistic threads.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe-. Show -The---Babe-'s posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : And thanks for catching my advice in the reply box for posterity.  Or at least until you're banned again.   
    Posted by Sheriff-Rojas

You should be banned for it......but we all know the double standard around here. 
    And I wanted it saved in my reply, so everyone can see who you really are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : You should be banned for it......but we all know the double standard around here.  And I wanted it saved in my reply, so everyone can see who you really are.
    Posted by -The---Babe-

The only double standard around here is you have both sets of genitals; and none of them work right; affecting the rest of you; especially the noggin'..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

@Steven: nah, I'm a red-head, actually.  But I just like Liu as an actress.  @Jete - no insult, It's a great line! 
    Posted by Yoshimi25

I loved Kill Bill; classic lines:

They're isn't 88 of them, they just call themselves the "88".

Clark Kent is Superman's critique of Man Kind.

Mommy is very mad at Daddy.

Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Basterds, Jackie Brown & Reservoir Dogs were great too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Tito ...izzat you disguised as Steven?

You've gone to extremes to please as many as possible and still produce a very, very entertaining product.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : No, there is a double standard in here. If I posted that response my account would have been banned immediately, you know it and I know it. It's funny, your azzclown buddy posts that and you think it's ok. But yet if I did it than I'm a classless jerk. You have no spine.
    Posted by -The---Babe-

Your opinion ... is off some, and you won't face up to it. There might be a slight RS bias here, but only slight. And you do instigate, and ineffectively at that. (The only reason I insult you is because you continue to insult me; as is your modus operandi.) They're not unprofessional vengeful morons like some posters I can't mention here, but here's a few excerpts:

The Next Time I want to read about Jeter is in the Obituary Section.

Pedroia is better than Jeter; end of discussion.

Jeter is an overrated cheater (My Comment: Nobody's perfect, but he's as close to a perfect human being with a near perfect life as I've ever seen. What happened on Saturday was classic Jeter, despite not being the player he used to be; Mantle was capable of such feats as well in his later, diminished yrs)

The only reason he got 3K Hits was because he's lucky to be on a good team and lead off, getting all those extra PAs.

Granderson is on PEDS.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Tito ...izzat you disguised as Steven?   You've gone to extremes to please as many as possible and still produce a very, very entertaining product.
    Posted by SinceYaz

Thanks. BTW, If you don't know your Seinfeld, you would have been lost.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"The Next Time I want to read about Jeter is in the Obituary Section"

It's called Humor steven.  I'm sure the other 99% of the people who read it and know me get that I was kidding.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

"The Next Time I want to read about Jeter is in the Obituary Section" It's called Humor steven.  I'm sure the other 99% of the people who read it and know me get that I was kidding.
    Posted by tcal2-

OK, you're forgiven. Odd humor, though. Of course, the same can be said for me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Hardly. I get lambasted in here for calling kim a dumb broad but yet your buddy can tell someone to F off and no big deal. Like I said, spineless. But that's ok, didn't really expect more from you.
    Posted by -The---Babe-

Alrighty then  ...  I didn't really expect more from you either. And yes, he's harsh at times. But 2 wrongs don't make a right; and in 2011, calling someone a dumb broad is reactionary ignorant jargon (like the N word) that is far more unacceptable now than telling someone to F off. The fact that you don't know this speaks volumes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Thanks. BTW, If you don't know your Seinfeld, you would have been lost.
    Posted by nhsteven

NO SOUP FOR YOU

....and babe says, tha'ts not fair...I have same money as ....

NIGHT ALL punching in now ...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Strictly your opinion, not a fact. And I didn't insinuate that 2 wrongs make a right. Just pointing out the double standard that you condone. Again, you are spineless. It's ok.
    Posted by -The---Babe-

Perhaps I'm spineless, but you are clueless ... when it comes to majority opinions vs fact; unless you have some built-in excuses to cloud your judgement. As Jerry Seinfeld said to George: Well, good luck with that.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : No, you simply stated that your opinion is a fact,which it simply is not. The fact remains that you are a jellyfish.
    Posted by -The---Babe-

I did? Show me where? Otherwise, like you've called me in the past, you're a LIAR; and a pathological one at that. As a matter of fact, I'm tired of your twisted arguments, so now IDGAC. Truce off, sociopath. Go find somebody else to talk to.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : No, you simply stated that your opinion is a fact,which it simply is not. The fact remains that you are a jellyfish.
    Posted by -The---Babe-

Hmmm...  the green monster showers its head.

No one like babe but nhsteven can be a rival with class and flair ...

poor baby

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

You call it fact, I call it majority opinion .. now get lost.

Sections
Shortcuts