If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists

In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : LOL...like I want a clown like you to like me. You are certainly clueless. It had nothing to do with who likes who. Just watching nhstephanie defending the double standard.
    Posted by -The---Babe-[/QUOTE]

You know, sometimes I put people on Ignore, but then I'm curious what they say, like kim & soxmeister, so I un-ignore them. In your case, I'm not curious; you're just a worthless clueless (In the case of my fandom, that is) irritant that badly needs a shrink; and BDC knows it; but you're in denial. Kumbaya.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe-. Show -The---Babe-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : You know, sometimes I put people on Ignore, but then I'm curious what they say, like kim & soxmeister. In your case, I'm not curious; you're just a worthless irritant that badly needs a shrink; and BDC knows it; but you're in denial. Kumbaya.

Posted by nhsteven[/QUOTE]

If you kept to your word and stayed out of here you wouldn't have these issues.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : If you kept to your word and stayed out of here you wouldn't have these issues.

Me not keeping my word pales in comparison to your provocative & pathological style.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Of course you want our approval.

Only a masochist would return for this kind of treatment ...

You're almost Shakespearean in your efforts to beat the systems just so you can come back.

And now you whine about double standards.

Oedipus anyone?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe-. Show -The---Babe-'s posts

[QUOTE]Of course you want our approval. Only a masochist would return for this kind of treatment ... You're almost Shakespearean in your efforts to beat the systems just so you can come back. And now you whine about double standards. Oedipus anyone?

Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE]

Once again you display how utterly clueless you are.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : This is Fkn gold. Whatever your day job is, quit it immediately. I'll be your agent. We'll get this into a serial next month. Meanwhile, you can start on the film draft...
    Posted by harness[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and there's 4 more installments that have already been posted.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Once again you display how utterly clueless you are.

There, there, little one,  would some warm milk or a pacifier help?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I actually couldn't tell where the last installment left off, given the Babe banter.
    That's how good the work is! The time you put into this is clear. And to do it w/o collaboration is impressive.

The Softy accent floored me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : You know, sometimes I put people on Ignore,but then I'm curious what they say, like kim & soxmeister, so I un-ignore them. In your case, I'm not curious; you're just a worthless clueless (In the case of my fandom, that is) irritant that badly needs a shrink; and BDC knows it; but you're in denial. Kumbaya.

Steve,  one of the purposes of the multitude of variances on a name is so they can get by the ignore button.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from -The---Babe-. Show -The---Babe-'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Steve,  one of the purposes of the multitude of variances on a name is so they can get by the ignore button.

LOL...do you even think before you post? If there wasn't the double standard that I brought up my account wouldn't get banned, then there would be no variances. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from summerof67. Show summerof67's posts

Geez, Steve. It must have been a really long wait in that dentist's office.

Hey, your scenarios just made Letterman's Top 10!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Added line to Scene 2:

Softy: TARA is real; CERA is NOT

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]Geez, Steve. It must have been a really long wait in that dentist's office.   Hey, your scenarios just made Letterman's Top 10!
    Posted by summerof67[/QUOTE]

I also worked on it later; mostly fine tuning.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]I actually couldn't tell where the last installment left off, given the Babe banter. That's how good the work is! The time you put into this is clear. And to do it w/o collaboration is impressive. The Softy accent floored me.

Well, you gave me the Bogart suggestion for me; and it reaped dividends.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Steve,  one of the purposes of the multitude of variances on a name is so they can get by the ignore button.

No biggie; as soon as I recognize who it is; the IGGY button gets pressed. He has absolutely nothing to say that I'm interested in, especially his retro-misogynist views. JC, he thinks I'm a SAWX fan; how FU is that?

And another thing; I'm fairly convinced he's a spoiled middle-aged punk of a child mooching off his mother's apron strings; if not directly, than indirectly. He's FOS about his job status too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : I also worked on it later; mostly fine tuning.
    Call me an odd-ball (and I am) but I see nothing fine in any of this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : LOL...do you even think before you post? If there wasn't the double standard that I brought up my account wouldn't get banned, then there would be no variances. 

Speaking of clueless.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]I actually couldn't tell where the last installment left off, given the Babe banter. That's how good the work is! The time you put into this is clear. And to do it w/o collaboration is impressive. The Softy accent floored me.

I'll color code the scena markers with BOLD RED.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

The changing of the masks addresses the board paranoia impeccably.
    You have captured the characters well.
    I had a play in mind a couple of years ago, but it had to be done in one act, and it was so long, my PC at that time couldn't handle it.

You are the first to try such an endeavor. The different acts is a good idea.
    Don't worry about alienating anybody. Compromising never ends and only hurts the content. The posters who are worth a damn will get it. That's all that counts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]The changing of the masks addresses the board paranoia impeccably. You have captured the characters well. I had a play in mind a couple of years ago, but it had to be done in one act, and it was so long, my PC at that time couldn't handle it. You are the first to try such an endeavor. The different acts is a good idea. Don't worry about alienating anybody. Compromising never ends and only hurts the content. The posters who are worth a damn will get it. That's all that counts.

Since it was your idea (That I initially resisted); it is important to me that you read all 4 scenes, + Epilogue. I doubt even you got all the jokes; at one point I was thinking of color coding the references; for example:

1) Practically everything Babe said was a Newman quote.

2) The Freedonia reference was a Duck Soup spoof on Nazi Germany; and Hitler only became Chancellor the year it was made; amazing.

3) I was fond of the Waste Disposal dialogue.

4) The obscure (& mediocre) movie Last Holiday ('06) was where I got the idea for the Hotel; Gerard Depardieu was the Chef, and it starred Queen Latifah & Timothy Hutton as well.

5) Francois Truffaut was a prominent French Director during the 50s, 60s, & 70s, and was a big part of what is commonly known as the French New Wave.

6) Beckmesser was a grovelly character devised by Wagner, and his antisemitic tendencies supposedly framed the negative Jewish stereotype at that time as the character's basis.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

I read it all. I did miss the isolated Babe/Newman quotes. That was good.
    I got the Duck Soup analogy right off.
    I figured the stat discussion was imminent, and using Waste Disposal as it's vehicle links the enema wing into this.

I suppose color coding could illuminate areas that are extremely hidden, but you don't want to show UR azz. You do well to keep it fluid with innuendo.

You may be starting a small secular trend, as YOUUUUUUUUK did with lyrical content. BTW: Don't let Babe mess up UR sensibility. As you-know-who would say, "he's like being vaccinated with a phonograph needle".

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]The changing of the masks addresses the board paranoia impeccably. You have captured the characters well. I had a play in mind a couple of years ago, but it had to be done in one act, and it was so long, my PC at that time couldn't handle it. You are the first to try such an endeavor. The different acts is a good idea. Don't worry about alienating anybody. Compromising never ends and only hurts the content. The posters who are worth a damn will get it. That's all that counts.

I was actually surprised & disappointed in Mike Nagy's overly sensitive (IMO) reaction; I largely replaced him with Pinstripezac.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harness. Show harness's posts

C'mon. You can't tell me the enema wing wasn't a driving force in UR subconscious.

Mike Nagy is incredibly knowledgeable with (older) movies/TV series. Perhaps his frame of reference allows him a more provocative awareness.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If they Ever Made a Movie.About`Some of The Protagonists : Since it was your idea (That I initially resisted); it is important to me that you read all 4 scenes, + Epilogue. I doubt even you got all the jokes; at one point I was thinking of color coding the references; for example: 1) Practically everything Babe said was a Newman quote. 2) The Freedonia reference was a Duck Soup spoof on Nazi Germany; and Hitler only became Chancellor the year it was made; amazing. 3) I was fond of the Waste Disposal dialogue. 4) The obscure (& mediocre) movie Last Holiday  ('06) was where I got the idea for the Hotel; Gerard Depardieu was the Chef, and it starred Queen Latifah & Timothy Hutton as well. 5) Francois Truffaut was a prominent French Director during the 50s, 60s, & 70s, and was a big part of what is commonly known as the French New Wave. 6) Beckmesser was a grovelly character devised by Wagner, and his antisemitic tendencies supposedly framed the negative Jewish stereotype at that time as the character's basis.

OMG ... this just proves you're clueless and have not factual background in anything you say or do.

I mean, who in their right mind could come up with all that carp?

(I know you know I'm being pointedly sarcastic...with someone unnamed as the point.)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

[QUOTE]C'mon. You can't tell me the enema wing wasn't a driving force in UR subconscious. Mike Nagy is incredibly knowledgeable with (older) movies/TV series. Perhaps his frame of reference allows him a more provocative awareness.

Perhaps, and it's too bad I didn't take fuller advantage of it.