If we all emailed boston.com, could we get them to stop the chicken and beer nonsense?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

Re: If we all emailed boston.com, could we get them to stop the chicken and beer nonsense?

My guess is nothing will stop the rabble-rousing, short-on-original-thought Sox beat set from drumming up this kind of tripe as long as the rabble (represented vigorously here on the BDC forum) are eating it up hook line and sinker.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

Re: If we all emailed boston.com, could we get them to stop the chicken and beer nonsense?

m

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

im full of insight and original thinking...and i knew that francona was a weak manager...this beer and chicken reality was proof of my baseball prowess....dont hate - appreciate!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: If we all emailed boston.com, could we get them to stop the chicken and beer nonsense?:
    [QUOTE]im full of insight and original thinking...and i knew that francona was a weak manager...this beer and chicken reality was proof of my baseball prowess....dont hate - appreciate!
    Posted by georom4[/QUOTE]

I do.  I do appreciate.  You are the motor that keeps these moronic beat writers running.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

thanks Space...I think....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

In Response to Re: If we all emailed boston.com, could we get them to stop the chicken and beer nonsense?:
    [QUOTE]thanks Space...I think....

Wink  My apologies for my ball busting of late G.  Its just that camp has broken and I am ready to move on to 2012.  My spacesuit gets steamed up when I have to listen to people still stuck in 2011.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we all emailed boston.com, could we get them to stop the chicken and beer nonsense? :   My apologies for my ball busting of late G.  Its just that camp has broken and I am ready to move on to 2012.  My spacesuit gets steamed up when I have to listen to people still stuck in 2011.
    Posted by SpacemanEephus[/QUOTE]

Agree 100 percent lets move forward to 2012!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

The Globe Red Sox page still highlights the Special report by Robert Hohler from early November and some people in Northern Maine still have their Christmas trees still up in the living rooms.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingOSmakk. Show KingOSmakk's posts

If we don't learn from the past we are doomed to repeat it.

I think John Henry ought to ask his team to embrace the Chicken labeling.

Don't run from it, embrace it and have fun with it.

Every time you win, you salute the bucket of chicken.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Even worse, you could have an idiot neighbor with crazy political opinions that eats chicken and beer.

But it won't be this guy he lives in a more upscale neighborhood than us common folk:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]Even worse, you could have an idiot neighbor with crazy political opinions that eats chicken and beer. But it won't be this guy he lives in a more upscale neighborhood than us common folk:
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Chicken wings. Looks like he made it past Michele's lunch cops unlike the 4 year older from NC.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Even worse, you could have an idiot neighbor with crazy political opinions that eats chicken and beer. But it won't be this guy he lives in a more upscale neighborhood than us common folk:
    Posted by ZILLAGOD[/QUOTE]

Romney has to check the polling data before he can confirm or deny whether or not he enjoys chicken and beer. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

Red Sox should use Chickgate to their benefit and have a new billboard on their CF fence advertising Popeye's Fried Chicken and next to it a Bud Light billboard. That would be funny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Chicken and Beer is sooo old, been beaten to death, and i pitty the soul who thinks they are funny for using the term. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortMeade. Show FortMeade's posts

[QUOTE]Chicken and Beer is sooo old, been beaten to death, and i pitty the soul who thinks they are funny for using the term. 
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

Spaceman and I are amusing ourselves with making fun of Chickengate. We don't take the soap opera detailed in the Bob Hohler column seriously. Sometimes the best way to deal with those who take it seriously is to humorous about it. You should pity those who belive that the September collapse was solely caused by a few buckets of chicken and a case of Bud.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If we all emailed boston.com, could we get them to stop the chicken and beer nonsense? : Spaceman and I are amusing ourselves with making fun of Chickengate. We don't take the soap opera detailed in the Bob Hohler column seriously. Sometimes the best way to deal with those who take it seriously is to humorous about it. You should pity those who belive that the September collapse was solely caused by a few buckets of chicken and a case of Bud.
    Posted by FortMeade[/QUOTE]

This I can agree with 100%

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

so maybe a good amount of the chicken n beer jokes...may in fact be jokes about chicken n beer jokes

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

im all for chickengate but i dont really see the need for the link to still be there now that spirng training has started...i think we get the point and have all read it

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpacemanEephus. Show SpacemanEephus's posts

[QUOTE]so maybe a good amount of the chicken n beer jokes...may in fact be jokes about chicken n beer jokes
    Posted by ctredsoxfanhugh[/QUOTE]

Jokes about jokes?  You are out on WING here Hugh.  Nothing BREWING.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from law2009a. Show law2009a's posts

m

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]im all for chickengate but i dont really see the need for the link to still be there now that spirng training has started...i think we get the point and have all read it

I think we all got the point after your and bills 500 different threads on the topic!