If you could choose four players to have lunch with, one each from the 4 professional Boston teams, who would you choose?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: If you could choose four players to have lunch with, one each from the 4 professional Boston teams, who would you choose?

Ok,
    Bruins--Gerry Cheevers
    Red Sox--Ted Williams
    Celtics--Larry Bird
    Patriots--John Smith

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Re: If you could choose four players to have lunch with, one each from the 4 professional Boston teams, who would you choose?

In Response to Re: If you could choose four players to have lunch with, one each from the 4 professional Boston teams, who would you choose?:
    Jete, If everyone agree's I will pay for the meal. I will have to fly to be there, but thats not a problem. Lets make a deal, if the sox win its in Boston, if the yanks win its in NY. I will take care of our sides airfare and hotel and I will pay for dinner! I believe boom is in california or maybe its Carnie either way i will take care of them getting there! As for Yaz let the ol dawg walk (Just kidding) Ill fly Yaz first class to NY if you guys beat us!
    Posted by promise4you
    I'd fly from SF to Boston or New York for that meal. Smile
    And fortuitously enough, I have a vacation scheduled for the first week of November.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hodgkinsfl1. Show hodgkinsfl1's posts

Pete Maravich
    Bill Lee
    Bobby Orr
    Larry Izzo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from judgy. Show judgy's posts

Bruins...Gilles Gilbert...Red Sox...Fisk....Celtics...Bird.....Pats...Brady.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from promise4you. Show promise4you's posts

Carnie, Im serious! Hell it would make my day!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

In Response to Re: If you could choose four players to have lunch with, one each from the 4 professional Boston teams, who would you choose?:
    Carnie, Im serious! Hell it would make my day!
    Posted by promise4you
    Let's do it then. Boston or New York, it doesn't matter to me. If you, jete and yaz are in so am I. Heck if y'all wanted to come to San Francisco for hardly strictly bluegrass this year I'd buy veal scampi in north beach for everyone.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sundvl20. Show sundvl20's posts

Aparicio, Bias, Welker, Thomas

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Aparicio, Bias, Welker, Thomas
    Posted by feelec
    Are you looking for Len's cocaine connect?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to If you could choose four players to have lunch with, one each from the 4 professional Boston teams, who would you choose?:
    Since this is a fantasy question, they can be alive or brought back to earth for this occasion. Celtics: Bruins: Red Sox: Patriots My choices: Bill Russell/Bobby Orr/Ted Williams/Tom Brady
    Posted by 2004Idiots

Pedro Martinez, Ted Williams, Cam Neely, Terry O'Reilly. 

Sorry, but I loathe the Celtics and Pats.  (Miami Heat & New York Jets)

Sections
Shortcuts