If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FRNYYGL. Show FRNYYGL's posts

If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with?

My choice, SinceYaz.
    Not only can you talk baseball with him but he is also well versed  and educated on a plethora of topics. 
    In fact his thread today, Conspiracy, clearly demonstrates why he is considered the modern day equivalent of Mark Twain and Will Rogers.  He truly is a legend in his own mind.
    SinceYaz, this donut is for you!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with?

I'd hate to have to pick just one. I think many of you would provide me with enough entertainment to last at least TWO cups of coffee.....(about 1/2 an hour).

But if I was forced to eat a donut, it wouldn't be the lead weight sinkers from Dunkin Donuts. I'll just have the coffee, cream , no sugar.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BOSOX1941. Show BOSOX1941's posts

Re: If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with?

In Response to If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with?:
    [QUOTE]My choice, SinceYaz. Not only can you talk baseball with him but he is also well versed  and educated on a plethora of topics.  In fact his thread today, Conspiracy, clearly demonstrates why he is considered the modern day equivalent of Mark Twain and Will Rogers.  He truly is a legend in his own mind. SinceYaz, this donut is for you!
    Posted by FRNYYGL[/QUOTE]
    It's been a long time since I saw a poster named TChandra. He'd be my first pick, but since he doesn't seem to frequent this board, I think I'd pick Harness.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from craze4sox. Show craze4sox's posts

In Response to Re: If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with? : It's been a long time since I saw a poster named TChandra. He'd be my first pick, but since he doesn't seem to frequent this board, I think I'd pick Harness.
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]

Being here just a short time I may not be the best judge but my pick would be "jete" who always seems polite and respectful.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from sindarin-erebor. Show sindarin-erebor's posts

There are several that I would find definately worthy of spending some time with enjoying a cup of coffee and a donut with, however it would have to be at Starbuck's.,

It would even be better if there were a convention open to all posters, set up in Boston when the dreaded Yanks are in town. Start at a local BoSox bar near The Fens, attend the game, more "local Bars" post-game with a concluding "fight club" scenario in an alley.Wink

• You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Hammah, Zill, Softy, Yoshima(sp)

Softy because I really want to know what he really believes

• You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

The OP is being facetious.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from FRNYYGL. Show FRNYYGL's posts

• You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

i would have coffee with a poster...Farrah Fawcett's poster

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

burrito or zilla   because they would make me laugh

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

aside from myself...I would have to say either 'zilla or space.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

In Response to Re: If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with? : It's been a long time since I saw a poster named TChandra. He'd be my first pick, but since he doesn't seem to frequent this board, I think I'd pick Harness.
    Posted by BOSOX1941[/QUOTE]

Why on earth would you choose that poster? I would agree if the plan was to pelt him with a dozen munchkins as he walked through the front door.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from ---The-Babe---. Show ---The-Babe---'s posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: If you had to pick one poster, which one would you have a donut and coffee with? : Why on earth would you choose that poster? I would agree if the plan was to pelt him with a dozen munchkins as he walked through the front door.
    Posted by BurritoT[/QUOTE]

maybe bosox1941 suffers from insomnia and figured listening to harness ramble on about tek and CERA would cure it.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from notin. Show notin's posts

Anyone but Burrito.

No way am I going to Cambodia for a cup of coffee....

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BurritoT. Show BurritoT's posts

2 funny posts in a row - Tongue out

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Softy-- simply because I would duct tape him to his seat--- order 2 day old rock hard Donuts and keep pelting him in the head with them to try to knock some kind of sense into his peanut sized brain.  Then he would complain about why I am only using the Vanilla Creme filled Donuts and not the Chocolate Creme filled ones.

• Sections
    Shortcuts