If you were to pick between Napoli and LaRoche,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

Re: If you were to pick between Napoli and LaRoche,

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see Sox go for Mauer either.  I just want to see Mauer in our middle of the lineup

[/QUOTE]

Really? You want to see a 10 homer, 30 doubles, 80 ribbie player in the middle of the Sox line-up? You must have been on the Crawford wagon to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SindarinEribor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"In terms of pure ability, LaRoche is the best candidate for the Red Sox. However, Napoli gives the team flexibility since he can play first base, catch and is willing to DH."

"Ultimately, the Red Sox will have to choose between one of the two, and although LaRoche seems like the best candidate, Napoli may be the play based on positional flexibility."

[/QUOTE]

I wonder where this was plagiarized from?

[/QUOTE]

Hes starting to make a habit of this. I already asked him to site his source and give credit to the original writer once before...Its just common courtesy and respect.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnchiladaT. Show EnchiladaT's posts

If you can show me one original baseball post from pike I will eat my left sneaker. You won't find one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

In response to EnchiladaT's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you can show me one original baseball post from pike I will eat my left sneaker. You won't find one.

[/QUOTE]

So SindarinEribor is Pike?  I had suspicions.  Is that tw@t now squatting on other people's handles i.e. wasn't there a SindarinErabor before?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

In response to seannybboi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who would you want to see at our 1B in 2013?  Reportedly Sox are interested in both for 1 spot.  I personally want to see Napoli, who owns Fenway Park, at 1B rather than LaRoche if I were to choose between two.  But I still want Mauer at 1B. 

[/QUOTE]

I grew up being both an Expo and Red Sox fan. The national league that i still follow is the Nats, I would rather see Laroche stay in Washington the team is one step closer to the world series championship.

If Youk is willing to come back to boston as back up to Gomez and Middlebrooks, then that would be fine with me. If Johnny Damon came back to Sox Nation as a back up for the outfield will be fine in my books. Rather see the youth get develop with some reassurance vets showing them the ropes and keeping the young kids honest.