IGGY is just "WHAT DAD & BILL-806 said he was" !!!!!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: IGGY is just

Iggy or Middy arent in the "doghouse". There performance dictates what happens to them. in 62 AB's Iggy has made a case for himself. There is also no mistake to admit, unless you think adding good depth is a mistake. Your obviously entitled to your opinion, but you dont sell of your depth and think a guy like Holt can have a 750+OPB if he has to play for a prolonged period of time.

I think over the next 4-6 weeks Farrell will give all 3 guys every chance to succeed and prove that they belong. Only after that time should a move one way or the other be made. I have no issue with iggy playing against tough LHP for Drew, or Iggy sitting a couple games as well as Middy sitting a couple games. You dont make any moves right now though. In 4-6 weeks, we'll see where everyone is at. A lot can happen in that time, and Im willing to bet that things will work themselves out by then.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

Iggy Iggy Iggy can't you see, sometimes your A B's just hypnotize me, and I just love your flashy plays, this is why their broke and your so paid.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

He is fun to watch...... every night, every play, will be a "WOW, did you see that"  !!!!

i can see you as a real fat guy ,big gut., Tight shorts .long white sox and  a cigar. You just strike me as someone not into the times Also at home in your bedroom with crums all over the place. Lot of videos ,affraid of woman... just some who's really strange

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

I guess I got a comment deleted for calling Conan a "village idiot."  Guess the mods have jumped on the village idiot's bandwagon.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

How many at-bats does a player need to qualify for the batting title?  

The Angels have Trout, the O's have Machado and we have Iggy!!!  Cool

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

I'm not sold on Iggy just yet he has had some weak base hits although the defense is worth the price of admission but,Iggy has this sort of "thing" about him,he certainly plays better in the majors rather than the minors if he can learn to hit half as well as he defends he could be in Cooperstown.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thegrandsalami. Show thegrandsalami's posts

Does anyone know if there is a market for someone like Drew,I mean 9 plus million and he's just an average shortstop,although the depth in having both Iggy and Drew is valuable.Each one of those guys including Middlebrooks(when he returns) are going to have to swing the bat well which will tell us who is going to be playing where in August.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to SpacemanEephus' comment:

In response to georom4's comment:

play your best players...thats all you can ask for....if Middlebrooks struggles when he returns, then he should sit...

As always - 100% correct!

If only it were so simple.

BINGO!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts