Iggy, Pedey's new BFF???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasko2248. Show jasko2248's posts

Re: Iggy, Pedey's new BFF???

In response to "Re: Iggy, Pedey's new BFF???": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Iggy, Pedey's new BFF??? : Slee,   I can remember many here were willing to accept Alex Gonzalez as a .200 hitter when we saw his slick glove play.   Not saying your question doesn't bear merit ... just remembering.   I also remember loving to watching him at short.. Posted by SinceYaz[/QUOTE] Actually, the Sox weren't willing to accept Gonzalez' .200 average for a full season, which is why he was gone after that season. He was what you call "steady" defensively, but he's not in the same stratosphere as Iglesias when it comes to "range."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SinceYaz. Show SinceYaz's posts

Re: Iggy, Pedey's new BFF???

In Response to Re: Iggy, Pedey's new BFF???:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Iggy, Pedey's new BFF???": Actually, the Sox weren't willing to accept Gonzalez' .200 average for a full season, which is why he was gone after that season. He was what you call "steady" defensively, but he's not in the same stratosphere as Iglesias when it comes to "range."
    Posted by jasko2248[/QUOTE]

Not saying AG was in the same category ... but he was closer, in my limited opinion and viewing, to Iggy than anyone else in the field.

I do remember how pleased several pitchers were that all of a sudden there were grounders coming up as outs that had commonly snaked into the OF for hits.

Sections
Shortcuts