1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Re: Iggy Produces right away

In response to moonslav59's comment:

Unless he is absolutely needed, we shouldnt see him until sept 1st.

Will he be any more ready Sept 1st?

Sox4ever

Thats not the point Moon. Sept 1st is when rosters expand and he will probably be here regardless just like most prospects. Cup 'o Coffee

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

In response to southpaw777's comment:

In response to moonslav59's comment:

[QUOTE]

Unless he is absolutely needed, we shouldnt see him until sept 1st.

Will he be any more ready Sept 1st?

Sox4ever

Thats not the point Moon. Sept 1st is when rosters expand and he will probably be here regardless just like most prospects. Cup 'o Coffee

[/QUOTE]

I know the significance of Sept 1st.

My point is still valid. Is Bogaerts ready orWe wouldn't lose a year  not? Sure, he will certainly be here at some point in September to add depth, but he won't be any more "ready" then than he is now, except for maybe a few more games under his belt as a 3Bman.

We are in a tight playoff race. If we thought Bogaerts could help us in a meaningful way, I think he'd be hre right now. We wouldn't lose any years of team control. 

I'm excited about finally seeing him in the bigs. His day will come soon enough, but I do not think Ben is counting on him in any meaningful way this year other than depth in September or in case of a SS injury.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hfxsoxnut. Show Hfxsoxnut's posts

No update on Iggy's 0 for 5 today?  Shocking. Wink

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-BAY. Show J-BAY's posts

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I was holding my breath,  he'd get the walk off hit today, in extras Tongue Out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxKimmi. Show RedSoxKimmi's posts

In response to J-BAY's comment:

In response to Hfxsoxnut's comment:

I was holding my breath,  he'd get the walk off hit today, in extras Tongue Out

All is not lost, he did make the #3 Web Gem today.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dgalehouse. Show dgalehouse's posts

This thread should be allowed to die peacefully. We have all given our opinions on the trade. It is becoming repetitive and redundant. There is nothing more to say. Time will tell whether it was a good deal or not. We do not need daily updates. Let's just let it go and pull for the Red Sox. 

Stabbed by Foulke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Promise4you2. Show Promise4you2's posts

In response to Sheriff-Rojas' comment:

In response to Promise4you2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The thing that bugs me???? All you geniousous were touting our minor league pitching and how strong we were. Yet we trade a future GG for a 32 year old pitcher? Why is that? You guys change your underwear more than I can talk! Dont give me the bull we are taking the shot at this year. Stop with your fantasy baseball! Look to the future! I hope I sincerely hope we win it all, but the odds are not good!

I dont like facts, they cloud my irresponsible Judgement!

I often go back to read what i wrote only to find out it's not what I said!

Why is that?  You think maybe the Red Sox want to increase their chances for a title this season?

Maybe you should stop talking, Promise, and change your soiled Iggy underwear for some Peavy briefs.  I loved watching Iggy too, but he's wearing different laundry these days, and I'm more inclined to root for the laundry with the Boston Red Sox name on it.  I don't know if the jocks or other undergarments have team logos on them, so I'm impartial about those particular articles of clothing.

By the way, the odds are looking better.

[/QUOTE]

Your childish response just goes to show, how childish you are. Maybe you should stop thinking your someone impotant! hopefully your inteligent enough to get the joke! But I seriously do doubt you will!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

http://www.soxprospects.com/podcast/2013-0803.mp3

Soxprospects had a nice take on the trade...check it out. 

Sections
Shortcuts