Iglesias Gets the call???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

Re: Iglesias Gets the call???

Now that's what I'm talking about with Lowrie!!!!!!!  :)  :)   :)

I agree his defense is slightly sub par, but WE ABSOLUTELY NEED HIS BAT!!!  :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

ADD A FEW MORE KEY RBI's !!!!!

His offense is FAR OUTWEIGHING the errors he has made this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Pedey is having another rough day. Lowrie at 2b and Iggy at SS next game..Let pedey chill for a game..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Nice...Iggy gets the final out..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxdirtdog. Show redsoxdirtdog's posts

In Response to Re: Iglesias Gets the call???:
    [QUOTE]Pedey is having another rough day. Lowrie at 2b and Iggy at SS next game..Let pedey chill for a game..
    Posted by southpaw777[/QUOTE]

I agree :)  Can't figure out what's up with Pedey????  A little R & R certainly couldn't hurt right not?

I am excited to see what the kid's got?  Just not sold on his bat.....

I LOVE what Lowrie's doing right now, but his glove could sure use some improvement...  He's pretty slow also....   He's definitely one of our bright spots though, in an otherwise perplexing start....... to the season.

I think we're about to break out though?????  :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southpaw777. Show southpaw777's posts

Yeah, I hope they dont kill the kid for his lack of offense. Thats NOT why the Sox got him..as far as "breaking out" goes, I think they just need to be more consistent with things. Its all falling into place though. Roles are being defined, guys are starting to produce more..Its all good..

Sections
Shortcuts