I'm as dumb as a post.....but so pathetically needy I'd rather be mocked and abused than ignored

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonicsMonksLyresVicars. Show SonicsMonksLyresVicars's posts

I'm as dumb as a post.....but so pathetically needy I'd rather be mocked and abused than ignored

What you say???!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: I'm as dumb as a post.....but so pathetically needy I'd rather be mocked and abused than ignored

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

What you say???!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Re: I'm as dumb as a post.....but so pathetically needy I'd rather be mocked and abused than ignored

Haha!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moonslav59. Show moonslav59's posts

Sox4ever

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

ROTHLMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Stump

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheriff-Rojas. Show Sheriff-Rojas's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars' comment:

What you say???!!!

I'm still deciding about whether I should mock and abuse you or ignore you.

I'll get back to you later on that.

Or maybe I won't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

In response to SonicsMonksLyresVicars's comment:

What you say???!!!

Pike?

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts